View Full Version : KUNJIAN

ajaysinghbamel
August 11th, 2004, 02:03 PM
ANY KUNJIAN BROTHER ON JATLAND.
REGDS

ssdalal
August 11th, 2004, 04:30 PM
U mean Sainik School Kunjpura Karnal !

I visited the school once to see my elder brother 18 years back. During that trip I told my father not to put me there, because I found the school too disciplined and strict.
At that time It was great place to get education.!!!

Both of my elder brothers studied there.
They were in Panipat house.
I still remember --- 26th january 1983 when one of brother took part in Republic day parade at New Delhi in a team from their school. We were in village. There was only 1 TV in our village at that time. And I had hard time to watch my brother's parade.!!!
Many other interesting stories...

jagmohan
August 11th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Dear Ajay,

I got selected for SS Kunjpura in 1968 but some of us were sent to SS Bijapur (Karnataka) as part of 'National Integration'. Therefore I am now an 'AJEET'.

My cousin sister's husband was Maths teacher in Kunjpura. Mr Satpal Phogat. He is now in Faridabad.

The present Principal of your school is a friend of mine. He is Col JK Hanglem from Education Corps. We were together in Mumbai from 1997 to 1998.

One KUNJIAN was in my 'PALTAN'. Kulbir Singh Dudi from Charkhi Dadri.

Take Care.

ajaysinghbamel
August 13th, 2004, 01:05 PM
I got selected for SS Kunjpura in 1968 but some of us were sent to SS Bijapur (Karnataka) as part of 'National Integration'. Therefore I am now an 'AJEET'.

My cousin sister's husband was Maths teacher in Kunjpura. Mr Satpal Phogat. He is now in Faridabad.

The present Principal of your school is a friend of mine. He is Col JK Hanglem from Education Corps. We were together in Mumbai from 1997 to 1998.

One KUNJIAN was in my 'PALTAN'. Kulbir Singh Dudi from Charkhi Dadri.

Its great to know that you are also from sainik school.Mr.Satpalphogat used to teach us Math. I will meet you on my next visit to Mumbai. I am based at gurgaon.

ajaysinghbamel
August 13th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Satpal Dalal (Aug 11, 2004 07:00 a.m.):
U mean Sainik School Kunjpura Karnal !

I visited the school once to see my elder brother 18 years back. During that trip I told my father not to put me there, because I found the school too disciplined and strict.
At that time It was great place to get education.!!!

Both of my elder brothers studied there.
They were in Panipat house.
I still remember --- 26th january 1983 when one of brother took part in Republic day parade at New Delhi in a team from their school. We were in village. There was only 1 TV in our village at that time. And I had hard time to watch my brother's parade.!!!
Many other interesting stories...

I also took part inthat Republic Day parade. Iwas in kurukshetra house. Your brothers passed out from school in which year.
regds

rksehrawat
August 14th, 2004, 04:31 PM
I visited SSK several times in late 70s and early 80s. My younger brother Kanwal Singh Sehrawat(school No.1420) and cousins Dharam Vir Tevathia and Lokesh Deep studied there.

ravinder
July 14th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Ajay

Glad to see you on jatland. I am also an ex Kunjean and we used to be in the same batch, same house (RED).

Let's touchbase offline.

Ravi...

indian
July 29th, 2005, 05:04 AM
I used to go to SSK to participate in the State Swimming Championships which were either held at your or my school (MNSS RAI) . Swimming coach in Rai was from your school..Late Mr chikarra.
Must say the kalakand at your school canteen used to be great.

singhroha
August 4th, 2005, 06:08 PM
sir iwas in green house roll no. 2507.
im now a practising lawyer at Tis hazari courts.
its great to find u here sir.

ajaysinghbamel
August 6th, 2005, 05:42 PM
I used to go to SSK to participate in the State Swimming Championships which were either held at your or my school (MNSS RAI) . Swimming coach in Rai was from your school..Late Mr chikarra.
Must say the kalakand at your school canteen used to be great.

You are correct kalakand was really different till now i have not come across kalakand of that taste.

Also during swimming competition we were not allowed in regular classes time and specially when girls event used to be there.Only seniors used to go and anybody else was given ragra ( frog Jumping etc.) if found at swimmimg pool but we used to enjoy ragra for somehow entering pool for few minutes to watch rai girls.

ajaysinghbamel
August 6th, 2005, 06:02 PM
sir iwas in green house roll no. 2507.
im now a practising lawyer at Tis hazari courts.
its great to find u here sir.

Hi,

How are you. we will meet sometime at delhi.

ajaysinghbamel
September 1st, 2005, 04:46 PM
New news letter is being send to all Kunjeyans. You can also read and send your details to coordinator.

captmanjeet
September 1st, 2005, 05:09 PM
Hi ajay
lots of fond memmories of ss kunjpura and kunjeyans.there were few course mates from kunjpura Capt rajeev vashist.major kulwant singh,bittu chiller ashok, manoj tayal, jai prakash dagar and lalit mittal and lots of other.being an Ex- raist had lots of memmories of ur school especially those special tours to delhi for getting the boards paper leak at nights on joint missions.
so ajay where r u and what r u doing hope to meet u in gurgaon me too setlled in gurgaon.one more senior of urs is in gurgaon if u remember mr sat pal bhallara he was in blue house commonly know as tau.
Capt manjeet

abhirana
September 1st, 2005, 05:37 PM
hi
i have done my class 6 from ssk
i was in red house d-11 school no 3531
kashmir singh sir was my house warden
and upadhyay sir retired during my time in ssk
still have fond memories of ssk and still in touch
with few of my batchmates .
cheers
~Abhishek Rana

ravinder
February 22nd, 2006, 02:38 AM
I have posted some information about the school under my blog on SSK at http://kunjeans.blogspot.com. Check it out and feel free to add your views.

Ravi...

ajaysinghbamel
February 22nd, 2006, 11:44 AM
I have posted some information about the school under my blog on SSK at http://kunjeans.blogspot.com. Check it out and feel free to add your views.

Ravi...
ok and also send me mail on my id as ur mails are bouncing back. register yourself on new website of school.

lucky
February 22nd, 2006, 12:30 PM
REGDS

well my dad studyed at Sainik School Kunjpura Karnal he was kunjian he is no more in world so just thought to add him alsO on his behalf he used to attened anual student meet also there

his name is LATE. CAPT RAVINDER SINGH RANA:D
if any one is that old there and knows him do tell me. i be glad to know

ajaysinghbamel
February 23rd, 2006, 11:43 AM
well my dad studyed at Sainik School Kunjpura Karnal he was kunjian he is no more in world so just thought to add him alsO on his behalf he used to attened anual student meet also there

his name is LATE. CAPT RAVINDER SINGH RANA:D
if any one is that old there and knows him do tell me. i be glad to know

My all best wishes for you and also may god rest his soul in peace. pls register on his behalf and u can always be in touch with kunjeans.
regds

lucky
February 23rd, 2006, 11:56 AM
My all best wishes for you and also may god rest his soul in peace. pls register on his behalf and u can always be in touch with kunjeans.
regds

i donot know his school number. i would try to ask my mother. the fill it:). thanks
regards
shagun rana

sampuran
February 23rd, 2006, 03:55 PM
Ajay Dhanyavaad.

Ib tai khoob saari rishtedari likad aayi.

Kalakand to manana padega.

What happened to Nigeria ?

dharendra
April 13th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Hi sir
its nice to find u here sir
iwas in green house roll no. 3614.much junior to u .
i have done MCA from jaipur.
now i m doing traning in gurgaon.
i mailed u earlier about my job/reffrence problem on yahooid
so sir suggest me any thing.

thnx

vikaskajal
April 15th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Hi Sir;
i am an ex-kunjean Batch 1999 Yellow house.Recently we have a new dedicated web site:[url]www.kunjeans.org
Nice to feel the kunjeans presence everywhere
Vikas Kajal

REGDS

chhillar
April 15th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Hi Sir;
i am an ex-kunjean Yellow house.Recently we have a new dedicated web site:[url]www.kunjeans.org
Nice to feel the kunjeans presence everywhere
Vikas Kajal

Panipat House