PDA

View Full Version : absolutely free phone to india... 15 mins

jogi
August 21st, 2004, 11:40 PM
hi all who r living in states,
check this out
https://www.relianceindiacall.com/US/Index.asp .
u can make 15 min free call to india free...
i hope it will be useful for some of u who r students like me.

sonalisingh
August 21st, 2004, 11:49 PM
Jogender,

Yoh DEHI TOD JAT kissa hove sae ? Woh Jat joh dusraan ki deho tode, ya woh Jat joh apni deho tod tod ke thada ho ga ho (ya dono) ?

Mera ek cousin sae. Nueh kasutay kabjay bana ra tha....

Tu modeling shodeling kare sae key...?

Anyways, I understand that people from India can make free calls to USA/CANADA via internet ?

Also that rates from India now are very cheap as it is: 7 Rs/Minute to USA.

I pay about 33 cent per minute to India. But
I have heard you can get calling card now that give you about 54 minutes for $5.
"Middle East" card I think...

jogi
August 22nd, 2004, 10:25 AM
sonali,
u know u should check out this website www.callnation.com
they sell calling card for 8 cents per minute..good luck

quote]Sonali Singh (Aug 21, 2004 02:19 p.m.):
Jogender,

Yoh DEHI TOD JAT kissa hove sae ? Woh Jat joh dusraan ki deho tode, ya woh Jat joh apni deho tod tod ke thada ho ga ho (ya dono) ?

Mera ek cousin sae. Nueh kasutay kabjay bana ra tha....

Tu modeling shodeling kare sae key...?

Anyways, I understand that people from India can make free calls to USA/CANADA via internet ?

Also that rates from India now are very cheap as it is: 7 Rs/Minute to USA.

I pay about 33 cent per minute to India. But
I have heard you can get calling card now that give you about 54 minutes for $5.
"Middle East" card I think...[/quote]

anujkumar
August 22nd, 2004, 12:40 PM
Jogy.. this was good.. i just used it.. no catch.. absolutely free.. I would try to use it.. with 10 different phones..

jtsagi
August 24th, 2004, 07:26 AM
Folks,
I have been using their service for over 2 months now and have to admit that they have the most reliable and one of the cheapest (11.9 cents per minute) connections available in the market. There are no hidden charges and you can enroll either in the PrePaid plan or Pay After Use plan. The best thing is that you dont have to dial the stupid 30 some odd digits which includes the toll free number, the pin number and then the country code followed by your number. Once you are registered all you have to do is dial the toll free number and then your home number. The voice quality is superb galee main to jande sabzee bechan wale ki bhee clear awaaz suniyan dewe se aur jin ke dada/dadee na sunan ka dhong kare se weh bhi kahen lag gaye " I CAN HEAR YOU NOW".

sonalisingh
August 24th, 2004, 08:09 AM
:-D

Hilarious and dot on. Rae tu tae kati fit chorra sae. Lagae sae jo munnae teray tae certificate diya the woh kati sahi tha.

The part about the dada/dadi was brilliant.

Jatin Singh (Aug 23, 2004 09:56 p.m.):
Folks,
The voice quality is superb galee main to jande sabzee bechan wale ki bhee clear awaaz suniyan dewe se aur jin ke dada/dadee na sunan ka dhong kare se weh bhi kahen lag gaye " I CAN HEAR YOU NOW".

jogi
August 24th, 2004, 08:06 PM
anuj, jatin and sonali,
u can use as many phones...hurry up guys!!!!!!!!
offer ends 31 august!!!!!

jtsagi
August 25th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Chori ghane certificate maina deve meri te yah do degree hi batheri se Leelu bhi ghanee degree/certifications le raha tha uska tum choriyan ne katee mor bana rakha tha
Mhare college main bhi ek chora tha aur uska naam bhi leelu tha woh ek rohtak aale jat te bhid gaya ek din us jat bhai ne uske naam ki double leni kar dee (If you rearrange u and e's in Leelu, you get another name) jab bhi is leelu ka jikra aawe se maine to us bechare leelu ki yaad aa jave se imagine the entire college knowing you as the rearranged Leelu bahut bhondee banee uski gale to

[quote]Sonali Singh (Aug 23, 2004 10:39 p.m.):
Lagae sae jo munnae teray tae certificate diya the woh kati sahi tha.

sonalisingh
August 25th, 2004, 10:13 AM

Ha Ha Leelu teri tae kati issi tisse hon lag re sae. Tu tae kite mun dikhan ka na choda. Pehlan tae chorriyan ne dhoya, eeb chorray bhi dhon lag re sain.

Ha ha ...Lul...oops...I mean Leelu....

Jatin Singh (Aug 24, 2004 05:07 p.m.):
Chori ghane certificate maina deve meri te yah do degree hi batheri se Leelu bhi ghanee degree/certifications le raha tha uska tum choriyan ne katee mor bana rakha tha
Mhare college main bhi ek chora tha aur uska naam bhi leelu tha woh ek rohtak aale jat te bhid gaya ek din us jat bhai ne uske naam ki double leni kar dee (If you rearrange u and e's in Leelu, you get another name) jab bhi is leelu ka jikra aawe se maine to us bechare leelu ki yaad aa jave se imagine the entire college knowing you as the rearranged Leelu bahut bhondee banee uski gale to

[quote]Sonali Singh (Aug 23, 2004 10:39 p.m.):
Lagae sae jo munnae teray tae certificate diya the woh kati sahi tha.