PDA

View Full Version : Technical Education in Germany

abhishek
October 18th, 2002, 02:01 PM
hi all,
If anyone is interested in knowing about technical education in Germany he can go to website of DAAD(German Academic Exchange Services) www.daad.de
The best thing about the education in Germany is that you do not have tution fee here. And a two years mastes can be easily managed with sum of around 6600 euros and I think comparing with US and UK that is meagre.
If you have any other specific queries feel free to contact me abhi_dhama@hotmail.com

ranjitjat
October 18th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Abhishek bhai
Thank you for the information.
What is the chances of ADM??
Any language problem for Indian ??

smalik
October 19th, 2002, 10:00 AM
Dear Abhishek
wat the process to have MS from Germany

Abhishek Dhama (Oct 18, 2002 04:31 a.m.):
hi all,
If anyone is interested in knowing about technical education in Germany he can go to website of DAAD(German Academic Exchange Services) www.daad.de
The best thing about the education in Germany is that you do not have tution fee here. And a two years mastes can be easily managed with sum of around 6600 euros and I think comparing with US and UK that is meagre.
If you have any other specific queries feel free to contact me abhi_dhama@hotmail.com

abhishek
October 20th, 2002, 02:25 AM
SANJAY> well process is same as everywhere fill the forms post the transcripts and wait for admission letter. The only difference is timing of semester ,here semester starts in october and april instead of usual august and january.
Rest of the details are university specific.

Mr. Dudee > I didn´t get meaning of ADM and as of language well to survive here one must learn german,germans are very particular about there language. Please do not address me by saying Abhishek bhai because I am too young to called Abhishek bhai :-)

ranjitjat
October 20th, 2002, 04:39 AM
Abhishek.
ADM- Admission.
How to get admission from India ?
The course is in English or in German language ??
Bhai is common word until we do not know each other personly. I do not mind what we call each other. Main thing is understanding & talk on = level
I respect your feeling and address you as you like most.
cheers- Good luck
If you need any help, you know we are in London and you are welcome to visit us in London in near future.

abhishek
October 23rd, 2002, 12:56 AM
Pardon me for my ignorance :-)
As specified earlier to apply first be sure about the course one would like to go for and university best suited to ones need.
And then one should go for it.Also one should be sure about the language of instruction because in some univerities they are still using german as language of instruction. As of know if someone is interested in engineering then RWTH Aachen is the best around in Deutschland then comes Karlsruhe and TU Hamburg etc.
Normally they require TOEFL for english language and some MAY require GRE but it is
not mandatory.
But please note that for management education Deutschland is still not best place.
But for engineering education specially in the area of Communication Engineering,Mechatronics,Sensor Technology and Enviromental Studies it is heaven.
I hope it satisfies the queries of all those interested,further enquiries are always welcome.
All the best for all your endeavors
Tschüss
Abhishek

smalik
October 25th, 2002, 10:28 AM
thanx abhishek!

biotechs2001
November 11th, 2002, 11:47 PM
dear Friends,
Before coming to germany for Masters or bachelors course keep in mind nearly whole course u have to do in German and I think it will not be so easy to German Language.
But for PhD , doctrate or Research degree its reall excllent to come germany.
All the Best
Krishan

rose29
April 5th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Thanx Mr. Krishan,
For the imp info.Can you tell me adresses coz i m in germany looking out for phd in compüters

mukendrasingh
April 5th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Dear friends,

This is 100% true that there is very low tution fees for master's or Phd in Germany and France in tehnical domain. For germany, i dont know about the scholarship but French Govt. give lot of scholarships for indian students. If any body want any information regarding scholarship or french language courses then just send a mail to me. mukki_apj@rediffmail.com

Cheers.

jkthenua
April 6th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Hi
I am doing PhD in Frankfurt, Germany. I am here part of International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) on structure and function of biological membranes. I think IMPRS is one of the best way to get in to PhD courses here. more information regarding IMPRS and Max Planck Institutes can be find at www.mpg.de
Monicaji, IMPRS for Computer Science is in Saarbrücken www.imprs-cs.de , I hope it will help you in finding good PhD position.
Jitendra

cooljat
May 29th, 2005, 06:36 AM
dear gentle folks,
ram ram,
well, friends i'm very much intrested in coming Germany for higher studies n job.
So I'll be more then happy if somebody shed some light on this topic n provide some suggestions n advices, I'll grateful for that person!

well, my formal qualification is M.Sc.(CS) & MCA n i got 3 yrs expreince in networking field n also earned couple of international certs MCSA & CCNA!!

can someone urge about my chances!!

thanks in advance,

in waiting,

rock on,
Jit :)

dineshnarwal
July 1st, 2006, 05:21 PM
i am dinesh narwal from delhi.my qualifications are mca ccna ccnp mcse .i am currently doing job in bharti telecom.so there are any chance for me to get in job .