PDA

View Full Version : Iam Lonely...!!...Mithun Da

nitiz
August 27th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Dear!! jat land !!

Where have you gone, Mithun da
The nation turns its lonely eyes to you…

When I’m at home, I usually end up doing home specific activities. That includes lazing around in front of the TV …and talking long hours on the telephone…and nothing else.

The phone stuff probably wouldn’t interest you too much. Unless, of course, you happen to be That person. So I talk about the TV stuff. All you people who watched as much TV as intensely over the last few weeks would have noticed one important thing missing. There seem to be no Mithun movies being made nowadays. When earlier, all those First Day First Show, Pehli Nazar type shows used to be overrun by trailers of ‘Hitler’, ‘Cheetah’ and other such Mithun classics, now there are none. Instead we have to face the soppy weepiness of some wimpy Karan Johar flick or the nth item number being performed to some really tribal singing.

I mean, these may be good movies but their trailers are soooooo boring. And soooooo clichéd. Mithun, on the other hand, throws up the unexpected every time. Who can forget those unprecedented kung-fu stunts he pulled off in ‘Mukka, The Punch’? Or that introduction he used in the film ‘Suraj’… “ Mera naam hai Suraj, Truck Driver Suraj” (His immortal take on ‘The name is Bond, James Bond’)
Seriously Mithun da, where are you? TV watching is so much of a drag now. Asian Sky Shop cannot fill the void you left in our TV sets…

Regards
Niti

sonalisingh
August 27th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Frankly I san't stand the guy.

But since you are such a great fan, maybe
you might know the name of the movie
in which there the following actors:

Mithin/Dimple Kapadia/Anita Raj/Danny/Ranjit.

Movie was partly shot in East Africa....
..perhaps around 1986/87.

If you know the name of that movie, please let me know.

nitiz
August 27th, 2004, 10:13 PM
h!!

is that Sonali...!!...yaar maane bera se...us Movie kaa naam ...let me have some respose...over my post.....if you are that eager please respond me over personal mail...Sun teri (Let me pardon,,,,"aapkki..!!"..)communicaton skill kati "thaa thaa hai!!" ...you are good in proving your point..!!

Regards
Niti

anilkc
August 27th, 2004, 10:56 PM
U will soon see him in Elaan,
other Mithun Da Movies:
http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0149822

jogi
August 28th, 2004, 12:34 AM
mrs niti,
mere jitne bhi dost hain na...sab ek dusre ko mithun kahke bulate hain, agar koi thoda sa bhi style mar de tah....jaise kala chasma laga raha ho...ya pher kuchh aur fashion kar raha ho....
mithun ke style bahot famous hain...per aapko ek baat batau mithin se bhi bada mithun hain rajni kant...aajkal hum dosto me jo jadaya mithungiri karta hain..hum usko rajni kahte hain...
mithun ki har film ki same story hoti thi....garib ghar ka beta hoga...kisi factory me kam karega..factory ke maalik ki beti mithun ki honesty pe fida ho jagi....
aur jab ladki ka baap mithun ko uski aukat yaad dileyga...to mithun ka ek famous dialogue jarur aawaga..."BAS SAHAB, HUM GARIB JARUR HAIN, MAGAR HAMARA IMAAN BAHUT BADA HAIN"
akela 100 gundya nah mar dega...hahahaha
any many more..he is so funny...

rkumar
August 28th, 2004, 01:16 AM
We all had our heros and heroines...There was time when all young boys used to comb their hairs like Devanand, kurta with jeans like Rajesh Khanna...muskurahat of Madhubala was so killing in all her films...then came the era of mild exposure with heroines like Babita...

Personally I belong to the era of late sixties and early seventies when melodies were the soul of music....Burman da really repelled many of us with his rambha music...Only one film in which I really liked Mithun was his first film...Margya...really great film..

Rajendra

puneetsingh
August 28th, 2004, 02:04 AM
Mithun is still the most well known Indian actor in Russia and the other parts of former USSR. I still remember those days when I watched his movie "Tanseor Disko" (Disco Dancer) seven times in a month with my friends. O BOY.....those were the days!!!

anujkumar
August 28th, 2004, 05:44 AM
You should see his 1998 offering titled "Gunda", the movie, i think is one of a kind ever made.

One of the special things about the movies is that all the dialogues are rythmical.

sonalisingh
August 28th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Niti Jiji, I'll wait for your response here. No rush.

And please...no "aapki" shaapki....tu...teri..mein he munnae sawaad aave sae. Apna pan zyaada laage sae.

Eeeb ek dusray ki taareef kar re sain tae meri
bhi sun le. Tu nuree eh suthree laage sae.
Yr really pretty. Love your pic..Mein chorra hoti toh apne ma baboo ne tere gharan ghal deti eeb tahin... :-D

Anyways, will wait for the name of the movie.

Mrs Niti (Aug 27, 2004 03:28 p.m.):
h!!

is that Sonali...!!...yaar maane bera se...us Movie kaa naam ...let me have some respose...over my post.....if you are that eager please respond me over personal mail...Sun teri (Let me pardon,,,,"aapkki..!!"..)communicaton skill kati "thaa thaa hai!!" ...you are good in proving your pont..!!

Regards
Niti

nitiz
August 28th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Well yea...!!

Mithunda doesn't even come close to Rajnikanth.Try this... You've 1 bullet, 2 villains... What do you do? Our man Rajnikanth takes a knife, puts it in front of gun, so bullet splits into two, each half hits one villain... Great... Thankfully, we out here have plenty of Rajni movies to feed on.

regards
Niti

jtsagi
August 28th, 2004, 10:14 PM
mithun aur rajni ki te baat maan lee par yah post "aankhan te golee marein aale Hero No. 1"Govinda ke bina adhure se (saare Bihari naaraz ho jange na te) Govinda ke vajah te hi yo garment industry aale survive kar rahe hain na te peele orange lal kapde kaun pehra tha
koi se picture dekh leyo yeh saare 10 manjil te chaalangh maro yah phir 100 manjil te bal bhi baanka na hove tha
kabhi socha hain kyon " Jaako rakhe saayian mar sake no koye" yoh funda te samajh main aa gaya per jad hero ground floor te wapas 10 manjil pe chalang mar jaya karta woh te bhai aapnee ke Newton ke samajh te bhi bahar se
ghane din ho liye bhai koi hindi picture dekhe ib ek adhee picture in tri murtian ke main te dekhne hi padegi

deepika
August 30th, 2004, 03:58 PM
he just vanished but he is coming back again as i heared and saw on zee news.he gave one interview.....to compensate for the time he was lost he is coming back with his son:-)

vikrantsiwag
August 31st, 2004, 01:19 PM
Mithun is mithun but he stands no where against Rajnikant's ISHTYLE.All of his styles including smoking ,wearing goggles,..... are unique.
ok,what will u do if u have a brain tumor and it can't be cured even with a surgery,.............can't guess?i too don't know what u gonna do but in Rajnikant's case in one of his movies, an uncurable brain tumor was removed with a bullet which took away his brain tumor without damaging the brain!!!!!
that is what called Rajnikant's ISHTYLE.....

jat1977
August 31st, 2004, 01:23 PM
Mujhe to woh chudha sa lge hai. Gaam mei bhi sab usse chudha hi kahte hain. Or bhatere hero hai ek te badhkar ek.

cooljat
September 1st, 2004, 11:15 AM
ki kuch bhi kahe but when it comes to total entertenment and time pass mithun aur rajnikaant ka koi saani nahi hai, govinda used to be good in his old days but now it's untolerable.
i really admier Mithun and rajnikant a lot and whenver inki koi movie aati hai to mein bade chao se maje leta hoon.

inki movies vastave mein quite refreshing hoti hai so agar aap bahut jyada stress mein ho to i recommand mithun aur rajnikant ki koi movie dekh lo u would feel rechargedand refreshed.

two thumbs up for legends mithy n rajnikant!

rock on,
Jit