PDA

View Full Version : Yada yada hi dharmasya glanir bhavti bharat....

rkumar
August 29th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Dear Friends,

For quite some time I have been debating this very famous sloka from Bagvad Gita and its relevance. I have come to some very interesting findings which I wish to share with you all.

''God takes birth in human form when ever dharma is at risk and where ever on Earth it is at risk''.

Now let us analyse the observations. There are two geographical areas on the Earth where almost all the Gods were born. One is UP in India and the other is Jaruslam in Middle East. If I call thse two places as two religious poles of the Earth like magnetic poles, I may not be too wrong I suppose.

Now let us come to some interpretations and predictions based upon these observations and the Sloka from Bhagvad Gita;

1. All troubles on the Earth must have been at these two poles that is why Gods had to comes there to solve the problems of Dharma.

2. Like magnetic lines of force, I am proposing religious lines of force which run between these two poles. This means all the religion related trobles have to be on the lands between these two religious poles and which to a very large extent is true as we all know.

3. Since these two poles are prone to the degradation of Dharma and God had to come so many times, that means there is some thing really inherently wromg with the people of these two places.

4. These two spots on the Earth still remain the hot boiling pots. Does this mean that even Gods have limitations to correct the troubles ?

5. If God comes where there is adharma, that means the place where God takes birth is certainly not a good place to live...No wonder all good plces on the Earth to live are far away in Europe and USA...hahahaha

Let us now debate this. I will write more as debate progresses along.

Rajendra

jat1977
August 31st, 2004, 11:14 PM
Lagta hai Bhagwan ji is baar USA mei avtaar lenge.... so there will be one more pole...

shobhitdeshwal
September 1st, 2004, 10:01 AM
Dear Rajendra ji,
As you said that all good places to licve are far away in europe or USA, I would like to elaborate your point. All places to live have there pros and cons and USA or Europe might only be good because of there economy but social conditions are really really bad, which ofcourse are the best in India, where people till date have respect for elders and love for youngers, besides we don't open fire on our own classmates and teachers, we don't let our army attack on any country without any valid reason, we don't support terrorism in the name of CIA, we don't get into personal matters of any country however close it be(take note of the recent Nepal crisis and denial of India to mediate)
So, being in propinquity of these facts would you please make relevent corrections in your statement.
SDhobhit Deshwal.

varuntomar
September 1st, 2004, 10:30 AM
bhai shobhit firing in schools is not a phenomenon localised to US........ u fill find many examples in our jatland itself up and haryana.....and we did export terror.....it's a well established fact there were camps in india during indira gandhi's regime that trained LTTE men.....don't feel so senti about rajendra ji's observations......he is right upto a great extent

rkumar
September 1st, 2004, 12:56 PM
shobhit Deshwal (Sep 01, 2004 12:31 a.m.):
Dear Rajendra ji,
As you said that all good places to licve are far away in europe or USA, I would like to elaborate your point. All places to live have there pros and cons and USA or Europe might only be good because of there economy but social conditions are really really bad, which ofcourse are the best in India, where people till date have respect for elders and love for youngers, besides we don't open fire on our own classmates and teachers, we don't let our army attack on any country without any valid reason, we don't support terrorism in the name of CIA, we don't get into personal matters of any country however close it be(take note of the recent Nepal crisis and denial of India to mediate)
So, being in propinquity of these facts would you please make relevent corrections in your statement.
Shobhit Deshwal.

Dear Shobhit,

At individual level we Indians seems to be the greatest people on the Earth. However, for some reasons we don't act collectively in the same spirit. If you analyse Ravan's or Duryodhan's Characters from their own angle, they would have convinced any one that they were right. No wonder one Indian author has called Duryodhan by the name Suyodhan. What makes our society sick and non productive is because of various ills affecting the common man. There is hardly any government activity where one can get away without paying bribe. Jobs are manupulated by those having connections in the Government. In Europe and in USA a common man does not have to pay bribe to get his electricity connection. Let us not get emotional. We must face the issue and try if we can shift the religious pole from our country to some other place..We will be a much better country I am sure.

Rajendra

jagmohan
September 1st, 2004, 02:45 PM
Dear All,

A very interesting subject indeed. Very many sub topics would emerge from debating this particular one and I hope we truly discuss it and not fight!!

If I were to look at the world today and divide it in segments of a billion people each, one would find that we Indians are the most peaceful block of a billion people. People may not agree but it is a fact. It is only here that all religious minorities enjoy 'complete freedom' to do, say, practice, criticize etc etc. A Moslem here has more freedom than a Moslem in an Islamic country. Same is the case with Christians. We can debate this point.

Every place is good to live if few conditions are met. Now what is good and bad is difficult to describe and too subjective to quantify. I lived my best years as a child in my village in a joint family. May be there was no electricity at most times and no present day mechanical necessities but there was 'Happiness'. There was love and respect for a human being. So I don't agree that one can be happy in a foreign land and not here or vice versa. There is still enough happiness here for those who care to look around. But today it has become a 'fashion' to criticize one's 'system', 'society', 'condition' and 'country'.

Now let me come to the GODS. They are too busy up there debating as who should take the responsibility of creating an animal called
'Human Being'. Take it from me no GOD is going to come to our rescue the next time around. I have my doubts whether HE really came the first time around. We human are responsible for
all the problems in the world. You name any problem.

Now the question of two religious poles. There is more misery in Africa then in regions between the poles mentioned, UP and Isreal. It is more painful to die of hunger than to be shot or beheded. And in any case these problems too are man made. Where ever the 'White Man' becames a broker, problems are guaranteed. See any line drawn in the world by them. Durand line, Mac Mohan Line, 36th Parallel, Boundaries of Palestine, Turkey, Balkans, Ethiopia and many more. If you want to have a problem in the most peaceful part of the world, involve a 'White Man/Woman'.

I am reminded of an incident when I was serving in URI (J&K) between 1985-88. In my 'Paltan' we have Mandir - Masjid - Gurudwara, as we have Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs who eat, live, fight and survive together. And these places of worship are under one roof. My 'Paltan' was deployed in almost 'Eyeball to Eyeball' manner against the brave Baluchies. We were occupying 'Posts' and it used to take 48 hours of tough mountain trekking to cover the complete Areas of Responsibility.

One day the Maulvi reported to me that he was finding it difficult to pray as the Pandit disturbs him by his prayer. This Maulvi was a little troublesome but then in 'Fauj' we have 'Ilaaj' for everyone. I was then temporarily in the 'Admin Base' and had to take a decision to solve this most unmilitary like problem. But can you change a JAT!!! I called all the three religious teachers to my office and told them to leave the next day for visiting the troops who were deployed on the LOC. In the Army we use the word 'Satisfying Religious and Spiritual Needs of Troops'. Next day they went up and returned after a week. Trust me, all three were walking like 'Perfect Pregnant Ducks'. And for the next three years the religious teachers never got disturbed by each other and prayed to their respective Gods in perfect harmony. I am sure even the GODS would have been surprised up there!!

Regards,

JS Malik

rkumar
September 2nd, 2004, 12:48 AM
Lt Col Jagmohan Malik (Retd) (Sep 01, 2004 05:15 a.m.):

Now the question of two religious poles. There is more misery in Africa then in regions between the poles mentioned, UP and Isreal. It is more painful to die of hunger than to be shot or beheded. And in any case these problems too are man made. Where ever the 'White Man' becames a broker, problems are guaranteed. See any line drawn in the world by them. Durand line, Mac Mohan Line, 36th Parallel, Boundaries of Palestine, Turkey, Balkans, Ethiopia and many more. If you want to have a problem in the most peaceful part of the world, involve a 'White Man/Woman'.

JS Malik

Dear Malik Sahab,

Like infection/ disease attacks a body with poor immune much more quickly than a healthy body, similarly the brokers of any sort appear only when we are not able to sort out our problems. How British captured India, is well known. How Mohmmad Ghori came and captured Prithiraj Chauhan is well known. If we are incapable of addressing our problems and finding solutions, its a matter of time that the brokers will decend on the scene. I will blame our people more than the white men or women as its we who give chance to them to be broker. Why look back in history, there are enough internal disputes in India even today between states and communities. Even supreme court has been sleeping over them for decades. Just to name the few like Ayodhya dispute, river water sharing disputes...How quickly and how peacefully we resolve our disputes to the satisfaction of all is an indicator of how evoled we are as that is the surest way to keep away the brokers of all types.

Regards
Rajendra