PDA

View Full Version : mental images of some of our jatland members picked from movie characters

varuntomar
September 1st, 2004, 03:25 AM
debates and discussions will go on....but going thru various posts, images of a few Jatland members emerged in my mind..... i hope the members on this forum take this sportingly

***mod: edited at a member's request ***

Sonali- for her free spirit and ability to attract attention scarlett o hara in " gone with the wind"

Rajendra- Woody Allen in "the curse of the jade scorpion" or for that matter any of
his movies as he always seems to play similar roles

Davvy- remember the guy in 100 girls who narrates the story and keeps wondering and
discovering about female psyche

Lt. Col. (retd.) Malik-i like most of his posts so let me be a little partial here al pacino in scent of a woman minus his eccentricity..... pacino was a Lt. Col. ( retd.) too in the movie

Navin Gulia- happened to visit his website, his story is really inspiring so i compare
him with Tim Robbins in "the sawshank redemption", his escape from the jail was equally inspiring

Jitendra Mehta- chris tucker in "rush hour"

looking forward to contributions from other members and i'll try to add some more as somebody catches my fancy.

Varun Tomar

shamsher
September 1st, 2004, 06:27 AM
Hey how about Sonali with reference to "Coyote Ugly"..no offence meant. It was a very grt movie and the girl with reference to whom i am talking about really impressed.....the wild kind but impressive still!

varuntomar
September 1st, 2004, 09:37 AM
but samsher piper perabo(jersey) was shy in the beginning of the movie,but sonali is not shy at all and we are yet to see if sonali has any music or dancing talents.....but i agree it was a good movie.......

jagmohan
September 1st, 2004, 09:56 AM
Ho Ho Ho!!!

Really interesting. Hope it is all CALMNESS after the STORM.

Bhai Varun. May be you are right. Though I am not as handsome or successful as Al Pacino but 'Scent of a Woman' is my all time favorite. His description of MEANING OF INTEGRITY is out if the world. I have believed in those values from a very early age. Probably that's why I retired as a Lt Col!!!

cooljat
September 1st, 2004, 10:48 AM
hahahahhahahah,lololololol,
yaar bhai tomar meri tulna tune itne bad suprestar comedian se kard di, kuch jama nahin...kahan mein low profile, simple jat aur kahan woh superstar jyad bole wala chirs tucker.
are bahi meri pic bilkool sahi mein itna comedian bhi nahi lagta yaaaar!
muje to bhai log yahan commnado choudhary bulate hein so soch le mera attitude aur body language kaisi hogi!!!
anyway, it's quite hillarious indeed!!

ram ram,

rock on,
Jit

Varun Tomar (Sep 01, 2004 12:18 a.m.):
debates and discussions will go on....but going thru various posts, images of

Jitendra Mehta- chris tucker in "rush hour"

looking forward to contributions from other members and i'll try to add some more as somebody catches my fancy.

Varun Tomar

rkumar
September 1st, 2004, 12:29 PM
ummm...Woody Allen smiles....

Rajendra

shobhitdeshwal
September 2nd, 2004, 10:02 AM
how abt Rajendra ji as kevin spacey in American beauty, the way he is always eager to respond to younger girls on this forum and willing to entertain them when they come to delhi even when he is sitting in UK.

rkumar
September 2nd, 2004, 01:01 PM
shobhit Deshwal (Sep 02, 2004 12:32 a.m.):
how abt Rajendra ji as kevin spacey in American beauty, the way he is always eager to respond to younger girls on this forum and willing to entertain them when they come to delhi even when he is sitting in UK.

Umm...My dear young friend...where this came from ? Yes I certainly respond to young and old alike, but I do not know if I ever conveyed anything like entertaining some lady/ girl to Delhi..Please help me to pull out any of my such post. On a lighter note however, why now this comparison of age? If you guys think that age is not the criteria on the site for any discussion or respect or what so ever, then what is wrong in my responding to young girls? If you read all the posts on this site, ceratinly the posts related to some female issue got the maximum responses..Look at Mallika Sehrawat...still going strong...hahahhaa..just kidding...

Rajendra

shobhitdeshwal
September 2nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
sir i was trying to have a little fun a your expense.
neways here is the post of urs that gave me this idea

i'll be visiting delhi within next 4-5 days.....as i don't stay there so i really don't know abt. the places to visit fon shopping so i request the people, who rare putting up in delhi and nearby places,to help me out. beyond reach

by a member deepkia singhroha

ur reply

Dear Deepika,

There are lots of nice markets and places of interest for tourism. I live in Delhi and will be here during the period you visit. Please let me know what all assistance you need. I will be more than happy to help you.

Regards
Rajendra

i hope u take a joke only as a joke

regards

Shobhit Deshwal

rkumar
September 2nd, 2004, 05:48 PM
shobhit Deshwal (Sep 02, 2004 07:43 a.m.):
sir i was trying to have a little fun a your expense.
neways here is the post of urs that gave me this idea

i'll be visiting delhi within next 4-5 days.....as i don't stay there so i really don't know abt. the places to visit fon shopping so i request the people, who rare putting up in delhi and nearby places,to help me out. beyond reach

by a member deepkia singhroha

ur reply

Dear Deepika,

There are lots of nice markets and places of interest for tourism. I live in Delhi and will be here during the period you visit. Please let me know what all assistance you need. I will be more than happy to help you.

Regards
Rajendra

i hope u take a joke only as a joke

regards

Shobhit Deshwal

Dear friend,

This was a post from one of our lady members who wanted some help and as a member I just offered my assistance..Least as a member I could do that. Mind you I was in India that time and shifted to UK only in April this year. Not only me, many other members also extended the assistance offers. In your earlier post you painted as if I am going around inviting girls on my own to Delhi....hahahahhaha...

Rajendra

varuntomar
September 2nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
bhai jit chris tucker bahut badhiya comedian agar hai to teri bhi apni qualities hain.......i reallly enjoyed some of ur posts so i compared u with him.......

varuntomar
September 3rd, 2004, 01:13 AM
how about the moderators here at jatland?

i think they are comparable to the priests from vatican in the movie "stigmata" who don't want anything capable of creating a controversy reaching people........

regards

rkumar
September 3rd, 2004, 11:56 AM
Varun Tomar (Sep 02, 2004 03:43 p.m.):
how about the moderators here at jatland?

i think they are comparable to the priests from vatican in the movie "stigmata" who don't want anything capable of creating a controversy reaching people........

regards

And what about other Tomar ? Nothing for him so far ?

Rajendra

varuntomar
September 3rd, 2004, 10:32 PM
On Rajendra ji's request

let the other tomar be brad pitt in "snatch" with the choicest pick of four letter words and scant regard for the established norms

rameshlakra
September 4th, 2004, 11:14 AM
bhai tomar
u were very close enough drawing similarity ,but closest with the chris tucker alas jitender .......he is non stop with or without comedy ..
man ....ur good in judging ....pls continue and add some more , the undersigned would be delighted to have his own........haha

sonalisingh
September 8th, 2004, 11:09 AM
O' Shammu and Varun,

Tum bhi na !
[Sonali flutters her eyelids, and then smacks Shamsher for having used the word "Ugly" within lexical proximity to "Sonali", and urges him to be more cautious in the future. Nahin toh Leelu jaisa haal ho jaayega. :-D ]

Shamsher Singh Dalal (Aug 31, 2004 08:57 p.m.):
Hey how about Sonali with reference to "Coyote Ugly"..no offence meant. It was a very grt movie and the girl with reference to whom i am talking about really impressed.....the wild kind but impressive still!

sonalisingh
September 8th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Varun,

With reference to "dancing talents"...please clarify...
Do you mean "naachne" wala talent, yah "nachaaney" wala
talent. Won't comment on the former, but as far as the latter
is concerned, this gals got plenty of talent. :-D

Varun Tomar (Sep 01, 2004 12:19 a.m.):
but samsher piper perabo(jersey) was shy in the beginning of the movie,but sonali is not shy at all and we are yet to see if sonali has any music or dancing talents.....but i agree it was a good movie.......

varuntomar
September 8th, 2004, 04:08 PM
sonali
by dancing talents i meant naachne wala talent......and if u can really make testestorone flow with ur beauty(as u claimed) and ur gyrating body u can be compared with jersey in coyote ugly

varuntomar
September 8th, 2004, 04:11 PM
we are yet to see if u have nachaaney wala talents.......oont jaldi hi pahad ke neechey aa jata hai

varuntomar
September 8th, 2004, 07:16 PM
One more for Sonali but this time i feel like comparing her with a male character

How about Sonaali as Matt Damon in "Goodwill Hunting". He seemed very confident(over confident rather) and was very contemptous of everything around him but as it turns out towards the end that he had his own insecurities and was not at peace with himself.

So Sonali wat is it, that makes u feel so insecure that u try to pass off as a really confident and smart individual( i say this because u seem to try too hard to give this impression ).

Varun Tomar

sansanwalamit
September 9th, 2004, 06:06 AM
***mod: edited at a member's request ***

shobhitdeshwal
September 9th, 2004, 05:36 PM
surprisingly sonali didn't have to say anything about her comparision with matt damon.......mujhe to lag raha tha ki vo ab tak mujhe bhi leelu bana degi

sonalisingh
September 9th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Arre dost..fact is I'm not current on these western movies
and stars. Haven't seen most of the movies mentioned here...so don't
have much context to respond.

Apne desi star hote toh shayad kucch idea hota. Even then maybe.
Jab apni hi zindagi itni mast ho toh dusron ko dekh kar kya
karna.

shobhit Deshwal (Sep 09, 2004 08:06 a.m.):
surprisingly sonali didn't have to say anything about her comparision with matt damon.......mujhe to lag raha tha ki vo ab tak mujhe bhi leelu bana degi

ndahiya
September 10th, 2004, 07:46 AM
hi guys

please note that abuse can only be directed at the moderators, no one else. ;-)

nitin <-- one of the 'lucky' few

jtsagi
September 10th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Here's another one for Sonali -------> HUMMER