PDA

View Full Version : Points to Ponder!

shamsher
September 2nd, 2004, 07:13 AM
I had posted a message mentioning that the fact that Mithun was a naxalite is known to few. Shobhit Deswal seems to have taken that to heart! He supports .....i gather from his statement...that naxalite fight for a separate state or nation is justified and mentions that "how many jats would fight for a Jatland ?" I am confused here members! Do we need to fight for such a cause? Our identity as Jats is a separate issue but breaking off form a great nation and Fighting for a petty cause is in my opinion preposterous! And worst of all how can one justify a naxalite movement? A bloody movement ,ill organised , aiming at killing fellow beings and no justified cause!.....Give it a thought!

shobhitdeshwal
September 2nd, 2004, 11:13 AM
Dear Friend, I did not justify the mass killings of the Naxalite movement, i just made the point that the gesture to fight and the very underlying thought behind such a movement is so pure so as to catch your brains. Further, I never said that we shall fight for a seperate Jatland, I just wanted to make a point that unity amongst us is a thing which is just next to impossible to achieve.
Seems you have taken my statements otherwise.