PDA

View Full Version : 1st Salary

palsaniya
September 3rd, 2004, 08:44 PM
Hi all great jats!!!

today i got my 1st salary...........

so what should i do of my 1st salary ?????

regards,
rc

shekhar_nehra
September 3rd, 2004, 10:38 PM
Dear Ram Many Congrats !!

Well its your personal choice how to spend your first salary.
But I would suggest you to buy some gifts for your parents and dear ones. Donate a small amount; Daan. Rest you can spend with your friends but do save 10% of your salary.
Well these are just a few suggestions, I had planned for myself, when I will receive my first salary. :)

Take Care !

R.C. Palsaniya (Sep 03, 2004 11:14 a.m.):
Hi all great jats!!!

regards,
rc

satyeshwar
September 4th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Give it to me!

raj2rif
September 4th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Heartiest Congratulations.
Do what you want to do with it, but always remember the importance of this day.
May God give you success in all your endeavors. Once again heartiest congratulations. With best wishes.

Shekhar Nehra (Sep 03, 2004 01:08 p.m.):
Dear Ram Many Congrats !!

Well its your personal choice how to spend your first salary.
But I would suggest you to buy some gifts for your parents and dear ones. Donate a small amount; Daan. Rest you can spend with your friends but do save 10% of your salary.
Well these are just a few suggestions, I had planned for myself, when I will receive my first salary. :)

Take Care !

R.C. Palsaniya (Sep 03, 2004 11:14 a.m.):
Hi all great jats!!!

regards,
rc

rkumar
September 4th, 2004, 07:39 PM
I can imagine what a great feeling it must be to get the first pay cheque...I still remember when I got my first pay and how excited I was...Whatever you do with your first salary, but save at least one rupee and if possible keep that as a souvnier....

Rajendra

scsheorayan
September 5th, 2004, 07:52 AM
Thank those who made it possible. You only have 25% right on your first salary or any other earnings. That is if you are receptive enough of the advice. Other 75 % belongs to others.

itsnavin
September 6th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I think, it's for God, parents, brothers & sisters, by whose grace you achieved it. Visit a mandir or just donate some amount to poor in name of God. And rest of it, give it to your parents or buy some surprise gifts for them.
I am sure they will feel proud and it'll be touching.

Cheers
Navin

amitsangwan
September 7th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Yas Dear RamChander Bhai
Shubha Chand Sheorayan Ji is absolutely right.
Give your salary to your MAA-PAPA & They will do best that u can't do at the moment.

Shubha Chand Sheorayan (Sep 04, 2004 10:22 p.m.):
Thank those who made it possible. You only have 25% right on your first salary or any other earnings. That is if you are receptive enough of the advice. Other 75 % belongs to others.

jagmohan
September 7th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Congratulations for the 'First' Salary.

All 'Firsts' are to be cherished for life. Spend it in a manner other members have told you. A gift for your parents would be wonderful.

But tell us what you did with it, if it is not too confidential!!!

latika
September 7th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Congratulations !!

anilkc
September 7th, 2004, 10:02 PM
congratulations and njoy ur khoon-pasine ki kamayi.

karm
September 8th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Dear Sir,

I am very happy to your answer and always remmber to this.Because Senior always suggest the right thing.Always show the right path to ur junior.

Thanks with Regards

KSS

Rajendra Kumar Kalkhunde (Sep 04, 2004 10:09 a.m.):
I can imagine what a great feeling it must be to get the first pay cheque...I still remember when I got my first pay and how excited I was...Whatever you do with your first salary, but save at least one rupee and if possible keep that as a souvnier....

Rajendra

sonalisingh
September 8th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Aree yaar, kya bilkul ekdum faaltoo responses!
Ek dhele ki long term thinking nahin.

Itne dinon say college mein chaki pissi, ma-baap ke paise phoonkay, profs ko "yes sir, yes sir" kar key zooban ghissa di...aur ab log bol rahe hai ma-baap key liye gift la do, mandir mein chada do....blah...blah... Dhutt ! Itni
thus aulad kisse ko na mile.

Saari padhayee kiss kam ayee ? Itne dinon key baad 30,000 Rs /month mil rehain hain aur log kehe rahen hain ki iddar uddar de do taki baaki saari zindagi promotions aur raises kay chakar mein boss key kootay ko morning walk ke liye
ghoomatey rehna.

Sun Palsaniya, Meri baat dhyan se sun.
Apne liye ek mast gaadi RENT kar le, ekdam mast designer clothes kharid le,
money bags logon ke do char andaaz sheekh le and start frequenting some trendy hangouts around delhi. Mix in with the crowd and find some filty rich baap ki koi eklotee disillusioned and rebellious beti. Use fasa le...Do I need to add anything else ? Tab, zindagi bhar Rs 30000/month daan karte rehna. Get it ?

Just make sure that she isn't as big a
fraud as you, varna dono boss key kootay ko ghoomate rahogey. :-D

rkumar
September 8th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Sonali Singh (Sep 08, 2004 01:01 a.m.):

money bags logon ke do char andaaz sheekh le and start frequenting some trendy hangouts around delhi. Mix in with the crowd and find some filty rich baap ki koi eklotee disillusioned and rebellious beti. Use fasa le...Do I need to add anything else ? Tab, zindagi bhar Rs 30000/month daan karte rehna. Get it ?

hahahaha...Great advice RC...I just read on some other post that Sonali is looking for a very rich boy...Try your luck on her...take all her advices seriously...who knows... BEST OF LUCK.

RK2

mkm_jat
September 8th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Hi Palsaniya
Hearty congratulations
I don't think that you will follow the suggestion which are given in reply of your post.I think you have used it as your wish, if not used yet then use it as you wish don't get confused readding replies.
Again congrates and enjoy first salary as you wish

cooljat
September 8th, 2004, 06:04 PM
no need to worry my dear bro.
just getting there this friday.
then since u have to give me the treat so i guess there won't be any prob in spending money, i think u can get this right.
look! we'll rock the gurgaon and chill out.
see u then,

rock on,
Jit

mbamal
September 8th, 2004, 06:38 PM
yeh bhi koi poochne kee bat hai..pehli sal mili ha to aish kar..kha..pee...mauj masti kar...agar jyada hee rokda mil gaya ho to idhar sarka de thode..tere naam kee mauj masti ham kar lenge

palsaniya
September 12th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Thanks a lot all of you for great suggestions....................

Haan Raj uncle aghar aapko sonali mere liye suitable lagti hai tab hi mein usko bhav de sakta hoon aotherwise no way.

regards,
rc

Rajendra Kumar Kalkhunde (Sep 08, 2004 04:08 a.m.):

hahahaha...Great advice RC...I just read on some other post that Sonali is looking for a very rich boy...Try your luck on her...take all her advices seriously...who knows... BEST OF LUCK.

RK2

sonalisingh
September 12th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Kyun re Palsaniya...aise kyun ladki ka dil todte ho yaar. :-D

[quote]R.C. Palsaniya (Sep 12, 2004 03:20 a.m.):
Haan Raj uncle aghar aapko sonali mere liye suitable lagti hai tab hi mein usko bhav de sakta hoon aotherwise no way.

regards,
rc

rkumar
September 12th, 2004, 06:28 PM
[quote]R.C. Palsaniya (Sep 12, 2004 03:20 a.m.):
Thanks a lot all of you for great suggestions....................

regards,
rc

[quote]

Dekh bhai RCP, jahan tak meri opinion hai, Sonali is a great girl. She will take your good care, fight for you with anyone..haan bas ek baat ka dhyaan rakhna paregaa...upnee ma aur baap ko bolna parega ki wo upnee hone wali bahoo ko jara upnee beti ki tarah hi sochen..warna fir tera aur unka ek hi jaisaa haal hogaa.....hahahaha

RK^2

junnu
September 12th, 2004, 08:21 PM
R.C.
Congratulations !! First of all be thankful to GOD and Parents for giving you the oppurtunity.
After that, just do what Sonali says.....ha ha
She has a great sense of humor....LMAO
Thats the way to go....reminds me of when I got my first pay....thats exactly what I did...
Cheers !

Aree yaar, kya bilkul ekdum faaltoo responses!
Ek dhele ki long term thinking nahin.

Itne dinon say college mein chaki pissi, ma-baap ke paise phoonkay, profs ko "yes sir, yes sir" kar key zooban ghissa di...aur ab log bol rahe hai ma-baap key liye gift la do, mandir mein chada do....blah...blah... Dhutt ! Itni
thus aulad kisse ko na mile.

Saari padhayee kiss kam ayee ? Itne dinon key baad 30,000 Rs /month mil rehain hain aur log kehe rahen hain ki iddar uddar de do taki baaki saari zindagi promotions aur raises kay chakar mein boss key kootay ko morning walk ke liye
ghoomatey rehna.

saharawat
September 13th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Congratulations !!

Just enjoy1 kHUD BHI AISH KAR AUR DOSTO KO BHI AISH KARA

Good Luck for future