PDA

View Full Version : Harvard wants Lalu's bio-data

shailendra
September 14th, 2004, 12:39 AM
This is no 'Humor' post. This is from an article in the rediff.com news. [At least Laloo acknowledged that he is sometimes considered a 'Joker and a Clown']

Harvard wants my bio-data: Lalu

September 13, 2004 08:31 IST

Rashtriya Janata Dal president and Railway Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav seems to be attracting world attention.

"Many foreign embassies and universities like the Harvard have sought my bio-data to know more and more about me," he said on Sunday after releasing the music cassette of a film based on his life, 'Padamshree Laloo Prasad Yadav'.

"I have come to know that the sociology department of Harvard University is doing a research on me," he said in Patna.

"Though my rivals dub me as 'joker and a clown', the world wants to know who this person is and how he rose from a humble background to this height.

"Many foreigners who meet me at functions ask questions about me and my background," he said.

His wife and Bihar Chief Minister Rabri Devi and Bollywood stars Sunil Shetty, Sharad Saxena, Kim and Mausmi were also present on the occasion.

The film is expected to be released in the first week of October.

manu20
September 14th, 2004, 02:13 AM
interesting...

vikramjaat1
September 14th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Hooda Sahab
Manay tae nun lagae sae jnoo Bush Election maen Laloo kee success story repeat karan aala hai, Jabbay toh uska bio-data Mangaen hai (Amrica aalay)

rksehrawat
September 14th, 2004, 04:34 PM
I am sure the request for Lalu's bio-data must have come from their zoology department to study this bihari monkey. His English being what it is.. he must have misunderstood it as department of sociology. LOL....