PDA

View Full Version : A disgruntled jat

alkesh
October 3rd, 2004, 10:39 PM
Please welcome one disgruntled jat who is posting on our yahoo group. He hasn't identified himself. he is trying to fill the air with barbarous dissonance with his story/agony within our local group and at large within our community . I have invited him on this forum. It is not that I want to spoil the harmony of this forum, but to get more viewers/wide audience on the forum platform, which we don't have , if this story at all is true.

And you be the judge, whether the story is true, if yes than IS HE A JAT? Who knows, how many will agree with him and will tell their story and how many will share their good experiences with fellow jats. Below is my reply to him. If anybody is interested, i can cut and paste HIS 3 part story.

Regards

Dear Singh,

Please don't fill the air with barbarous dissonance.

If you are interested in sharing your agony, why don't you visit a jat forum, where there is wide viewers from US, India, Australia, UK. and many more places.There are many professors on the forum. You might face your professor also and feel free to confront with him. But be ready if he turns around and tell your infirmity also.

And the address is www.jatland.com.

Best Regards