PDA

View Full Version : Is Yash Tonk a Jat ?

rksehrawat
October 19th, 2004, 04:25 PM
I saw the recording of a serial "Kahin kissi Roz", the hero, whose real is Yash Tonk" was speaking very good haryanvi. Can somebody throw light on this ?

yashaurya
October 19th, 2004, 05:00 PM
yes dear, he is a jat who belongs from the village named "tonk" which is in haryana.

poonam
October 19th, 2004, 07:23 PM
i'm happy he happens to be a jat..he is a superb actor!!!!

amanpoonia
October 19th, 2004, 07:41 PM
yeah he is jat and he is from HISAR Haryana. his father was secruity cheif in HAU and he studied in delhi for graduation gked alot. he has struggled a lot in the film industry(i gues 5-8 years) before getting good breaks. i know him personally n meet him many times in bombay. his first major break was serial " Just Mohobat" (as far as i know)...but now he is preety famous.
i hope this is suffciient info
regards
Aman

raj2rif
October 20th, 2004, 05:25 PM
That is great. How can we see his serials in US. I started Z TV connection for some time but did not like it much. May be my subscription was not good enough to see the best of Indian Serials.

Has he come in any movie also, if so, kindly do let us know, I would like to see his movies if not serials.

I wish him a lot of success.

dahiyarules
August 4th, 2005, 09:56 AM
That is great. How can we see his serials in US. I started Z TV connection for some time but did not like it much. May be my subscription was not good enough to see the best of Indian Serials.

Has he come in any movie also, if so, kindly do let us know, I would like to see his movies if not serials.

I wish him a lot of success.
Dear Col. Tavathia !

I think you subscribed to dish network. Try he South asian packae with Directv. They have the star tv netowork in their package. Thats the best one I can think of.

As for Yash Tonk, I think hes a great actor, but brings back the bad old memories, when I wish I could slash the TV in half as my mother took full control of the remote at 7 PM everyday.

sandeepmann
August 4th, 2005, 11:03 AM
yeah he is jat and he is from HISAR Haryana. his father was secruity cheif in HAU and he studied in delhi for graduation gked alot. he has struggled a lot in the film industry(i gues 5-8 years) before getting good breaks. i know him personally n meet him many times in bombay. his first major break was serial " Just Mohobat" (as far as i know)...but now he is preety famous.
i hope this is suffciient info
regards
Aman

Mr. poonia is correct that yash tonk is jat and his family lives in hisar, his uncle is a J.E. in gurgaon and his cousin brother had just finished his engineering from gurgaon. He is one of the jat actors in bollywood who had performed well. He is a graduate from Kirori Mal College DU

hamendra
August 4th, 2005, 02:44 PM
For Yash Tonk interview............

http://www.indiantelevision.com/interviews/y2k3/actor/tonk.htm