PDA

View Full Version : Tum to Mana Rahe Diwali- Ek Kavita

raj2rif
October 19th, 2004, 06:53 PM
This peom I was given by one of my classmate and good friend now Late Dr. Mahendra Singh Raka. Mahendra's desire was to become a doctor and he did miss his CPMT entrance exam by I think by one or two marks couple of times, but he finally did make it. Dr. Mahendra Raka was Gujar by caste, he later on married a Jat girl and settled in Ghaziabad. What I learnt form the people that he was a wonderful doctor and most lovable person by public. He was however murdered by some one some years ago. I believe in Ghaziabad they have made a park in his memory. The Poem that he gave me ( I don't know if he wrote it) is very touching. Before I forget it, I think I must put is some where to preserve it. Whoever had written this peom truely shows his concern for society.

The Poem:

Sinhasan par baithe baithe tum to mana rahe Diwali
Par seema par bujhe deep jo unhen jalao to main janu.

Ankhen kholo ghar ghar jhanko, kitnon ke ghar mani Diwali,
Kitne aangan sisak rahe hain kitni godh padi hain khali.

Diwali kya tam (andhera) har legi, jinke ghar ke deep bujha hai,
Laawaris jinda lashon ko kafan udhao to main janu.

Samarajya ko gend samajh kar, Ram, Bharat ne thokar mari,
Tangen pakad pakad kursi ki aaj lad rahe satta dhari,

Aadarshon ki chita jala kar, papon ki jad seench rahe hain.
Ghar Ghar Jaichand panap rahe hain, unhen mitao to main janu.

Jab to ek Sita ke karan, sone ki Lanka jalwa di,
Ek chir apharit hua to, Mahabharat ki chata dikha di,

Kintu aaj angin Sitaen, majburi mein sihar sihar kar,
Sej sajati hain dushman ki, unhen bachao to main janu.

Truely, I found this poem very touching and remebered it since I first read it 34 years ago.

uday
October 20th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Very well written.
Beautiful .

jagmohan
October 20th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Sir,

Very touching and a reflection of reality of decaying society.

sanjay_dhaka
October 20th, 2004, 03:06 PM
great person was Sh. Mahender Singh. indeed and good effort of you

singh1981
October 21st, 2004, 06:41 PM
isko pad ke mujhe bhi kuch yaad aa gaya...........
jo mai 10th tak Dahej Pratha kai eassy mai har baar likhta tha(Obviously for No's only)............pata nahi maine ye kahan se padha tha............

kitni sita dharti maa ki godi mai so jati hai,
kitni geeta rail patriyon pe lahu bo jaati hain..,,
kon karega inki ginti roz range akhbaaron main,
o dhram becne waalon tum,
o karam bechne waalon tum........
phir kyon jinda karte ho,
maare huae changez ko...........
sone ki hathkadiyaan todo
maar dust dahej ko....................

raj2rif
October 22nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
Dear Sukhbir Ji,

Excellent composition. Thank you very much. Poets have a unique way of expressing themselves.

mukeshkumar007
October 25th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Dear unclji
really very heart touchable. this poem gives a reflection of our nationis. this is reality and regrettable.
Every year we celebrate dipawali without thinking or remembering about our national heroes who are living in a measurable condition in the pakistani's cells. The declared SHAEED even if they are alive or spending their remaining breaths into pakistani's cells. But our government never talk to pakistan on this matter. Every body is crying about peace. No bodies have time to think about them. I would like to ask all of you that what is their mistake or crime? It is a sin or crime to be devoted to nation?They are paying the price of patriotness.
I would like to draw your attention towards this fact that we must need to run a national movement to force the government to do something for them or their families. They are living in a measurable condition there to keeping the hope of move back India in mind.
This Year I will not celebrate dipawali in their remembrance if any one like to join with me then welcome

misguidedyouth
October 25th, 2004, 02:45 PM
"Diwali tum bhi manate ho, Diwali hum bhi manate hain,
Faraq sirf itna hai, tum diye jalte ho, hum dil jalate hain"