PDA

View Full Version : controvesy/confusion bout sinsinwars

sansanwalamit
October 19th, 2001, 12:35 AM
i am confused and want to confuse u guys too....well here it is i am born in Sansanwal family and whenever i asked bout my origins was told that we belong to the family of great rajah Soorajmal and hail from the village called Sinsiny well lots of sins out there{bad sense of humour] ok so what confuses me is that on this site i got to know that there is another gotra which is Sinsinwar and thats the clan of rajah Soorajmal.....so i want to know are these two gotras different if yes then who are Sansanwals as far as my research goes it says that they are same and as one can see Sansanwal/Sinsinwar is not such a big gotra after all they are limited to Deeg, Bharatpoor, Sinsiny and one village of Dilli dehat so plz help me on this and make my orginis clear and one more question here if they are same then how come they are found at two places so far from each other an oldman of my village told me that we guys came here to fight with moslems and stayed back for the sake of hinduism so guys help me a little on this...
waiting for replies

rajeshsindhu
October 20th, 2001, 11:54 AM
Amit,
Books on history of Jats says both of these gotras are one and the same. If you are interested in digging too much, i can send you some names of books.
-Rajesh Sindhu

sansanwalamit
October 20th, 2001, 10:28 PM
Thanx a lot and i really take your word for it coz u know u are mr Sindhu and i have read alot of you on this site, and please do give me names of books on jats coz i have never found one for myself though scene and gone through a couple but wnat to buy now and also tell me where i can get them...
thanx again

rajeshsindhu
October 24th, 2001, 11:04 AM
Amit,
You can find some good books in the History section( sub section Books on Jat history) of this Jatland.com site.
Cheers!
--Rajesh Sindhu