PDA

View Full Version : ABOUT SIRNAMES

sandeepbalyan
December 15th, 2001, 01:45 PM
Hello Friends..
Iam having a topic to chat on ..
My point is this ...
in we(jats) We r having a lots of sirnames ..
means balyan,dahiya,dalal ,sindhu and much more....I find that That i do not know all of them ...it gives a problem in identifying the person by his sirname but if we go to aheers they use YADAV and than subdivide it in much ..names...it gives them a ..unique ID so that if there is any other yadav they can help there person..here and there..
My point is if we make i common sirname and subdividing as we r having ..as dahiya ...,balyan, and more ..it is easy to identfy our peoples..or not?

rajeshsindhu
December 15th, 2001, 03:50 PM
A Jat is a Jat is a Jat.

Who says Jats are not identifiable? Ask any non-Jat person!

BTW, Jats don't need any 'word' to identify themselves. Their actions speak louder than words.

Cheers!
-Rajesh Sindhu

shokeen123
December 15th, 2001, 09:40 PM
So we come up with a unique (Jat) identifier (get baptized through a communal ritual), I bet you have a magic bullett to solve the real identity crisis, that is, to bridge the Jat Devide....I mean the software engineers... doctors...rest of the elites, and the not so lucky, humble, hard working, uneducated Jats. Let us be on the same page first, by removing the social cancer -- namely generations of deep rooted social customs hampering the economic and educational empowerment, gender equity...need I say more? If we succeed in doing that, we will have no identity crisis.

sandeepbalyan
December 17th, 2001, 03:41 PM
Hi U all
Sir C I know if I wiil c a man standing infront of me physically is a jat or not..but the thing Iam saying is that if u get a list of names of persons ..like this ..
1>Amit singh
2>sandeep singh yadav
3)sandeep kumar
4>Rajesh sindhu
5>Amit gupta
C sir List CAn we identify ...Easily ..who is jat from them ..
I think so yes for yadavs and Guptas..
not jats easily..
And lets us think a condition that I want to select one of them ..And as Iam jat I wiil go for Jat guy..
But Cannot Identify Easily..
That is sir issue that I am telling...
I like u r ans jat is jat ..
and we can identify him easily..but mine issue is by sirname

Sir dont take it so seriously it is just a discussion ..Iam always with u r opinion..but just raising a issue is it okee or not..

bye and take care
sandeep

rsdalal
December 17th, 2001, 07:57 PM
Dear Sandeep,
It is perfectly ok to raise a issue/opinion.
And in my opinion you are not doing anything you should not and I beleive it is ok with everybody, just a matter of opinion other members have expressed that there are other more demanding issues exist. In fact you are at least contributing something, no matter how relevent it is, it is better than nothing.
So I think everyone of us should take these lightly.
Take care all.

Sandeep Balyan (Dec 17, 2001 05:11 a.m.):
Hi U all
Sir C I know if I wiil c a man standing infront of me physically is a jat or not..but the thing Iam saying is that if u get a list of names of persons ..like this ..
1>Amit singh
2>sandeep singh yadav
3)sandeep kumar
4>Rajesh sindhu
5>Amit gupta
C sir List CAn we identify ...Easily ..who is jat from them ..
I think so yes for yadavs and Guptas..
not jats easily..
And lets us think a condition that I want to select one of them ..And as Iam jat I wiil go for Jat guy..
But Cannot Identify Easily..
That is sir issue that I am telling...
I like u r ans jat is jat ..
and we can identify him easily..but mine issue is by sirname

Sir dont take it so seriously it is just a discussion ..Iam always with u r opinion..but just raising a issue is it okee or not..

bye and take care
sandeep

sudhirchowdhary
December 18th, 2001, 10:57 AM
NOTHING

sansanwalamit
December 20th, 2001, 12:28 AM
aur jib koi kehve ke haan bahi hooon? or ke tooo manr chamar samjhe thaaa to tooo ke sochegaaaaaaa????????????????

rajeshsindhu
December 20th, 2001, 11:07 AM
chamar!!

Amit Sansanwal (Dec 19, 2001 01:58 p.m.):
aur jib koi kehve ke haan bahi hooon? or ke tooo manr chamar samjhe thaaa to tooo ke sochegaaaaaaa????????????????

sandeepbalyan
December 20th, 2001, 04:04 PM
Hello to all of u
I think so this topic is going some where else ..so I Request u all to not post in this topic in future for keeping a nice and cool discussion furthur
leave it
I was not talking about a man u meet physically Iam talking about if u get list of names and
If u think it is possible to ask from a paper list "R u JAt " and a list can reply "yes Iam a jat" than this is a great technology developement which I have not seen till now.
bye and take care
sandeep

rajeshsindhu
December 21st, 2001, 10:33 AM
Hi Sandeep,
I understand your feelings.
Jokes apart, one way i think is use of sir name by Jat folks. So the sirname will help in identification on a list of names.
Cheers!
--Rajesh Sindhu