PDA

View Full Version : Separate state for JATS in West UP

rsdalal
December 17th, 2001, 12:01 AM
"A separate state for jats in west UP"

Will we, jats as a community benefit from this ?

Share of jats in previous up govts mulayam/BSP/BJP is negligible ?

How three jat majority states Punjab/Haryana/new state will affect jats in center govt ?

What else this new state will affect and how ?

rajeshsindhu
December 17th, 2001, 03:35 AM
Demand of the separate state is NOT out of will to do something good for the region/community, but out of the personal political compulsions of the power hungry currupt leaders. I don't think politics has/will done/do any good for the community. What did Ch. Charan Singh do for the Jats? Nothing. What has been done for Jats by Jat leaders in Haryana? Nothing.
Demand of the time is to build a very strong basic infrastructure inside the community - making the Jats smart and educated, bringing up their entrepreneural skills, channelising their "fighter" instinct into constructive direction. Today's Jat community is just like scattered sun rays, which if channelised through the 'prism of right direction and guidance' can generate enough heat to burn all the social evils/problems of our community.

Cheers!
-Rajesh Sindhu

rsdalal
December 21st, 2001, 08:36 PM
Rajesh Bhai,
You are right that Separate state for west UP is all a political issue and I do not deny this at all. But question is if this goes through, How it will affect common (JAT) people.

When haryana was formed out of punjab in 1966. Do not you think this affected haryanvi people in anyway ????

Rajesh Sindhu (Dec 16, 2001 05:05 p.m.):
Demand of the separate state is NOT out of will to do something good for the region/community, but out of the personal political compulsions of the power hungry currupt leaders. I don't think politics has/will done/do any good for the community. What did Ch. Charan Singh do for the Jats? Nothing. What has been done for Jats by Jat leaders in Haryana? Nothing.
Demand of the time is to build a very strong basic infrastructure inside the community - making the Jats smart and educated, bringing up their entrepreneural skills, channelising their "fighter" instinct into constructive direction. Today's Jat community is just like scattered sun rays, which if channelised through the 'prism of right direction and guidance' can generate enough heat to burn all the social evils/problems of our community.

Cheers!
-Rajesh Sindhu

guliya
January 28th, 2002, 02:37 PM
seperate state or no state, still the fact of the matter is that jats fight among themselves and 3rd party takes the advantage, we do have our own differences but we should sort it out and do not let others make use of it... jats are brotehrs and are inseperable, for eg in UP elections ajit singh famous jat leader is standing in elections and his party is poised to win in jat majority of western UP, but haryana chief minister Chautala is also feilding candidates which will divide the jat vote, I think jats should not fight against each other

ranjitjat
February 6th, 2002, 08:26 PM
ROHIT BHAI APKI BAT TO SAMJHDARI KI SSS
PER JATS SADA SEY LADTHY AYA INKO BHAGWAN BHI NAHI SAMJHA SAKTA
RAMRAM

rsdalal
February 8th, 2002, 07:39 PM
Rohit Bhai Ram-Ram,
Election fight among leaders have nagative as well as positive aspects. Now as they are fighting with each other and to attract jat votes they will at least promise lot of good things, Otherwise they won't give damn.

Rohit Guliya (Jan 28, 2002 04:07 a.m.):
seperate state or no state, still the fact of the matter is that jats fight among themselves and 3rd party takes the advantage, we do have our own differences but we should sort it out and do not let others make use of it... jats are brotehrs and are inseperable, for eg in UP elections ajit singh famous jat leader is standing in elections and his party is poised to win in jat majority of western UP, but haryana chief minister Chautala is also feilding candidates which will divide the jat vote, I think jats should not fight against each other

satendrastanwar
February 10th, 2002, 02:31 PM
I think, seperate state for jats is a political issue in total and it is going to give anything to the jat community. We instead of being influenced by the dirty politics, should analyse the shortcomings in our community and should concentrate on other issues which can really elevate the standard of the jat community.

ranjitjat
February 11th, 2002, 09:03 PM
dear all YES seprate state is political issue.But it will be good for india up &jats.UP is too big to rule.another jats majority state near DELHI will help to bring jats closer to seat of power in delhi&more development like Haryana.
two jat leader fighting election against each other is very bad.jats used to dominate in 125 assembly seats under CH CHARANSINGHJI leadership now limted to 9 seats.Ajit singh may win 37 seats if all jats vote go with his party
but OP CHAUTALA will be greater loser

There should be only one jats lokdal.if our leaders can not united the jats like CH CHOTURAM &CH CHARANSINGH.they should be out of politics.or stay in their own states

we the people want jats unity at every leval& at any cost. we can not afford another mahabharat or GARAHYUDH.we jats are only 3% of india & no friends

vickypanwar
February 12th, 2002, 07:40 PM
Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Feb 11, 2002 10:33 a.m.):
dear all YES seprate state is political issue.But it will be good for india up &jats.UP is too big to rule.another jats majority state near DELHI will help to bring jats closer to seat of power in delhi&more development like Haryana.
two jat leader fighting election against each other is very bad.jats used to dominate in 125 assembly seats under CH CHARANSINGHJI leadership now limted to 9 seats.Ajit singh may win 37 seats if all jats vote go with his party
but OP CHAUTALA will be greater loser

There should be only one jats lokdal.if our leaders can not united the jats like CH CHOTURAM &CH CHARANSINGH.they should be out of politics.or stay in their own states

we the people want jats unity at every leval& at any cost. we can not afford another mahabharat or GARAHYUDH.we jats are only 3% of india & no friends

Dear Friends,
I beg to differ. I am not in favour of a separate state for Jats in western UP.
First of all "how long do we keep dividing INDIA?". This issue is more pragmatic than emotional. More states means more legislative assemblies/councils, more high courts, more police force, other setup. more division doesn't really mean more development. Why don't we look at INDIA as "mera desh". I am presently staying in pune and have travelled almost every nook and corner of INDIA. People here love to say "Jay Maharashtra" before "Jai Hind". Tamilians want Tamil to be the national language and totally boycott hindi. where is my desh going friends?

Secondly instead of being paranoid about Jats being sidelined in the govt., we need to concentrate more on the basic problems. Take the case of haryana - despite being the "richest state of INDIA" ( last HUMAN RESOURCE survey - haryana has the highest per cap. income) , education is probably the most neglected area here. Isn't this the reason why we don't see a good percentage representation of Jats in white coller jobs, civil services, science, engineering, medicine, ...
and the list goes on.

I feel it's time to stand united and take INDIA to new heights. Instead of breaking it further.

-Vikas

ranjitjat
February 14th, 2002, 07:40 PM
TAU bolya
tum bablibuch so . des bhagti ky hosss. jats ki kurvani ny duniya jansss per bhadura ki is des mm mati palit hori ssss war widowes ki halat dekho.freedom fighters ki dur gati

rajeshsindhu
February 19th, 2002, 10:11 PM
Well said, Dharmpal Tau Ji!

-Rajesh Sindhu

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Feb 14, 2002 09:10 a.m.):
TAU bolya
tum bablibuch so . des bhagti ky hosss. jats ki kurvani ny duniya jansss per bhadura ki is des mm mati palit hori ssss war widowes ki halat dekho.freedom fighters ki dur gati