PDA

View Full Version : jat history book FRANCE TO KARGIL

ranjitjat
January 9th, 2002, 09:41 PM
history book on jat regiment war heroes first world war second war to kargil.winner of victoria cross, paramvir,mahavir,virchaker winners jat.writer D>S>DUDEE
published by saheed dham trust bhiwani haryana .
price rs 250+postage members are welcome to contact. DHARMPALSINGH DUDEE

rajeshsindhu
January 10th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Dharmpal Bhai,
What about a sample copy to Jatland.com:-)

-Rajesh Sindhu

ranjitjat
January 10th, 2002, 10:00 PM
dear rajesh BHAI HAPPY NEW YEAR & GREETINGS FROM LONDON TO YOU AND ALL THE MEMBERS.I will be happy to give you a gift of the book .I will visit india soon in near future.but you have to write a page on book review.in the mean time can I write more about the book FRANCE TO KARGIL.
I am also a co-author of >ADHUNIK JAT ITIHASH<IN this book there are 2709 jat gotras surname like koak, BALODA & many more

sandeepbalyan
January 11th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Jai Ram Jee Ki ..
My request is same as Rajesh Bhai..
If u can a least put sirnames list for us all on this site ...It will be really amazing...
Pls try if possible
sandeep

shokeen123
January 11th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Dear Dharam Pal Bhai:

It would be interesting to read this book. May I have a copy too? Thanks.

Shashi

rajeshsindhu
January 12th, 2002, 02:58 PM
Dharmpal bhai,
Thanks for the greetings and same to you!
Ya, why not. I assure you to take the responsibility of review( incluiding some interesting contents of it) of both the books, and put it on the site. That can be helpful for all our Jat bretherns.

BTW, i'm in California, USA currently.

-Rajesh Sindhu

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Jan 10, 2002 11:30 a.m.):
dear rajesh BHAI HAPPY NEW YEAR & GREETINGS FROM LONDON TO YOU AND ALL THE MEMBERS.I will be happy to give you a gift of the book .I will visit india soon in near future.but you have to write a page on book review.in the mean time can I write more about the book FRANCE TO KARGIL.
I am also a co-author of >ADHUNIK JAT ITIHASH<IN this book there are 2709 jat gotras surname like koak, BALODA & many more

ranjitjat
January 14th, 2002, 06:55 AM
Dear SHASHI BAHIN. SANDEEP BHAI& FRIENDS
your request about the book is forwarded to the SHAHEED DHAM TRUST BHIWANI.I want every jat must read it.the trust is charitable &non profit status.Those who can afford&willing to make contribution of any kind are most welcome.book will be presented first to jat KARGIL MARTYRS &WAR HEROES FAMILIES.JAT REGIMENTS,JAT units,RAJ RIF GRENADIER ,GUARD,SIKH REGIMENT,JAT MAHASBAHA ,JAT INSTITUTIONS & others on merit.thank you for your co-operation

ranjitjat
January 16th, 2002, 01:59 AM
many congritulation to INDIAN ARMY ON ARMY
DAY .SPECIAL GREETINGS TO JAT BROTHERS WHO ARE FLAG BEARER &BACK BONE OF INDIAN ARMY.TRIBUTE TO MARTYRS,WAR HEROES, FREEDOM FIGHTERS &SHAHEED OF MOTHER INDIA.WHOLE NATION IS PROUD OF YOU .WE REMEMBER YOU TODAY &ALWAYS WITH RESPECT&GRATITUDE. INDIA SALUTE YOU . JAIHIND

ranjitjat
January 16th, 2002, 02:00 AM
many congritulation to INDIAN ARMY ON ARMY
DAY .SPECIAL GREETINGS TO JAT BROTHERS WHO ARE FLAG BEARER &BACK BONE OF INDIAN ARMY.TRIBUTE TO MARTYRS,WAR HEROES, FREEDOM FIGHTERS &SHAHEED OF MOTHER INDIA.WHOLE NATION IS PROUD OF YOU .WE REMEMBER YOU TODAY &ALWAYS WITH RESPECT&GRATITUDE. INDIA SALUTE YOU . JAIHIND

vikramdahiya
February 14th, 2002, 11:49 PM
Bhai Dhrampal.. ek kitab mainney bhi chahiye sai..

Sandeep Balyan (Jan 11, 2002 05:52 a.m.):
Jai Ram Jee Ki ..
My request is same as Rajesh Bhai..
If u can a least put sirnames list for us all on this site ...It will be really amazing...
Pls try if possible
sandeep

shokeen123
February 19th, 2002, 05:58 AM
Dharam Pal Bhai:

When is the book going to be mailed? Any update? I have been looking forward to read it.

regrads,

Shashi

ranjitjat
February 21st, 2002, 08:36 PM
Jat GOTRA
Dear friend sorry I can not copy all the gotras from a history book due to copy rights law nor I will advice to any one to do it.There are many good books on jat history in india

ranjitjat
February 21st, 2002, 09:03 PM
Up date on the book
Dear Shashi & all the friends
The book was realesed by CM Haryana ch. omparkash chautala in a ex- servicemen samaroh in Bhiwani. many copies werw presented to Kargil martyrs war widows,districts sanik board, publicrelation officers in haryana.Due to publicity in national press books are in short supply in india . they will be in market soon. members can contact
Shahid dham trust directly.
Regd. office
RAJ BHAWAN, F-24 NEW BHARAT NAGAR
ROHTAK ROAD, BHIWANI 127021 HARYANA
e-mail sahiddham@hotmail.com or
sukhvir lamba
lambasukhvir@rediffmail.com

ajaykumar
February 24th, 2002, 04:35 AM
Dear Dharmpalji,
I would like to receive a copy of your book as well. Please advise how to pay (in dollars?).
Also, if there is a trust established for these kinds of studies, we would like to know.

Warm Wishes,

ranjitjat
February 25th, 2002, 09:41 PM
Dear bhai Ajay kumar greetings & ramram to you & JAt families of Michighan area.
Shahiddham trust is a registered chariaty in memory of my grandfather Shahid hav.RANJITSINGH DUDEE& other jat shahids.
Sawami Omanand ji & Sawami yoganand ji are the patrons.our family members & friends are the main contributer at the movement. but every body is welcome to join the just cause.
welfare of jat martyrs ,war widows &their famies is the main aim. keep the flame of jats heroes glory burning by writing the true history of their heroic deeds is the aim of my life. so I wrote this book France to Kargil.

Thank you very much for your interest in the book& trust. regarding payment in dollars is ok. the cost of postage from india by air is over $10. this is the main problem at the movement. I will let you know more by e mail.

with best wishes &regards

ranjitjat
March 4th, 2002, 08:25 PM
payment in US $ dollars is most welcome
Dear friends those who wish to pay in us $ dollars are welcome.you can get the details by
email from me.

lots of you send me invitation to visit you &present the book but forget to give me address and retutned air ticket to usa.I like to visit but can not afford. so please sind me air ticket soon

with best wishes & kind regards

dhinendra
March 8th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Dharm Ji,

Request you to State address of the trust involved in selling this book. Is this Book is available Via V V P.

However if not Address of the shop is enough.

With Regards

ranjitjat
March 9th, 2002, 04:05 PM
dear Dhinendra SEE ENTRY ! 13 on this page thankyou

dhinendra
March 9th, 2002, 04:56 PM
Thank You very much Sir.

Regards

rathee369
August 6th, 2002, 09:48 PM
Dharampal bhai,
Can I find this book in USA,if yes then where ?

ranjitjat
August 8th, 2002, 06:28 PM
Dear SANDEEP bhai
ramram- greetings
Thank u very much for u interest in the book-FRANCE TO KARGIL.
We are sending some books to USA soon to my son address as follow-
DR. Jitander singh Dudee
3284 Paris pike-rd
Lexington
Kentucky 40511 USA
For further information
ranjitjat@talk21.com
sahiddham@ hotmail.com

thank you
with best wishes
Dharmpal Dudee

ranjitjat