PDA

View Full Version : Chhotu Ram Jayanti

rajeshsindhu
February 18th, 2002, 03:16 AM
His parents called him 'Chhotu', the English called him 'Sir', the poor called him 'Deen Bandu', and I , along with millions others, remember and salute from deepest corner of my heart this great great soul - Deen Bandu Sir Chhotu Ram on his birth anniversay 17th Feb.

-Rajesh Sindhu

ranjitjat
February 21st, 2002, 07:33 PM
we all kisan & workers salute dinbandhu sir chottu ram from the bittom of our hearts.
Duniya unko kisano ka chotta ram kahati hh
ham to bhau ram sy bhi bada ram manasaaaaaa .bhagwan unki atma ko shanti dy. jats ko sadbhudhi ka vardan dyyyyyyyyy

Samarkadian
January 31st, 2009, 11:14 AM
Today is Basant Panchmi.This is somehow related with Chaudhary Chottu Ram.Though he was born on 24th of November not like the date mentioned above in first post.

On such a day many many decades back on the occassion of Basant Panchmi, in a Kisan-Sammelen, he announced that his Birth Day from now on should be celeberated on Basant-Panchmi as it is one of important festival of Kisan-Majdoors.This announcement only show that how great his attachment was for Kisans and Majdoors.

Officialy, years 2009, has been declared as Kisan-Majdoor Varsh by Haryana Government.

Jatlanders can go through his life, which is the most inspiring among Jat icons,
at http://www.jatland.com/home/Sir_Chhotu_Ram

In modern times, remembering him and gratitude to God for gifting such a Man to Jats.

sunitahooda
January 31st, 2009, 02:08 PM
Salutation to Deen Bandhu Sir Chhotu Ram Ji....willingly or unwillingly this day "BASANT PANCHAMI" takes me to my childhood memories when on this day every year My Dada Ji forced us to sing same Welcome Song for chief guest of the Jallsa organised at Sir Chhotu Ram Park Rohtak:)

anilsangwan
January 31st, 2009, 05:09 PM
Chhotu Ram Dharamshaala ke saamney jo park hai woh hai kya CR Park?

Salutation to Deen Bandhu Sir Chhotu Ram Ji....willingly or unwillingly this day "BASANT PANCHAMI" takes me to my childhood memories when on this day every year My Dada Ji forced us to sing same Welcome Song for chief guest of the Jallsa organised at Sir Chhotu Ram Park Rohtak:)

kulduhan
January 31st, 2009, 05:47 PM
Saluted to the Incredible person ,His name evoking notions of heroism and serving as reference points for the collective identity of Jats

anilsangwan
January 31st, 2009, 05:49 PM
Chhotu Ram ji ko meri taraf se shrdhha-suman !!!

raka
January 31st, 2009, 10:25 PM
Ch.Chhoturam se puchha ki apko ye arora \khatri Hitlar bulate hain , iss par Choudhary sahab ne kaha ki jaha yahudi honge waha Hitler bi hoga..

Choudhary sahab jab tak rahe punjab me conress ki aur jinah ke paw nahi tikne diye aur Tiwana ji jo ek muslim jat the ko punjab ka sarve sarva rakha aur khud wazir rahe. unke marte hi desh ka nahi jatwade ka bantwara ho gaya...

sachinb
February 1st, 2009, 08:42 AM
Ch. Chhotu Ram Amar rahein

sunitahooda
February 1st, 2009, 02:40 PM
Haan Anil....wohe park, Dad Ji sara intejam karya kartey,hum usse school mai padhe 5th tak arr Basant Panchmi ka jabardast Jhalsa hoya kare tha....hajaron log shamil hote the:)
Chhotu Ram Dharamshaala ke saamney jo park hai woh hai kya CR Park?

rohittewatia
February 14th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Sir Chottu ram ney kisano sey kaha "Ae Bhale manus, Bolna ley seekh aur dushman ley pechaan".

Bachpan men jaabh inki maa genhu pees rahi thie, to sahukaar key log aaye, aur saara genhu utha kar ley gaye. To Maa rou paadi...Tabhi pran kiya ki kissi bhi sahukaar ko Kisan key munh sey ann cheenne naheen dunga.