PDA

View Full Version : Are YOU making positive contribution to system??

sukush
March 6th, 2002, 08:25 AM
As many of us, I was also disturbed with the unfortunate events in Gujrat. In that mental state I read an article on internet and repeating some sentences from that " When it comes to us actually making a positive contribution to the system we lock ourselves along with our families into a safe cocoon. Everybody is out to abuse and rape the country. Nobody thinks of feeding the system". I took this personally, it hurt me and also inspired, thinking I'm also one of those who just talk and contribute ??? I've started taking out money and time that I don't call mine now. If you buy in this please FEED THE SYSTEM (INDIAN) in whatever way you like. If anybody feels he is working on some good plans, I'd love to be a part of team

ranjitjat
March 8th, 2002, 10:53 PM
dear sunil you mean to positive con to this site or inter net in general

amitdahiya
March 9th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Dear Sunil

Nice to see your interest. Were building a team of concerned committed and proactive Jats to work in the villages of an area called Rohat. The idea is to work as agents of change management, by harnessing the intellectual power and physical energy of a team, that will cause change by interacting with existing structures. This is to enhance and augment their efforts. How about emailing me a personal profile so we can go on from there.
Regards
Amit Dahiya.

ranjitjat
March 11th, 2002, 04:00 AM
DEAR SUNIL which is your village. charity begins from home.we have 80 sheorayn khap jat villages in luharu bhadra block in Bhiwani dist. Sawami yoganand yogi ji strarted some good welfare projects,yoga school.gurukul,war memorial for freedomfighters,martyrs&war heroes.you can join the good work& join the Sahid dham trust. if interested e mail me. you are welcome

sukush
March 11th, 2002, 09:39 PM
Dear Dharampal and Amit bhai,
I'm from Badhra block and I'm writing you guys personal emails also. Let me see if you have email IDs in your profiles.

Jai Hind

jagmohan
January 9th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Any progess on this please?

sjakhars
March 27th, 2006, 06:56 AM
very valid point.
Its true that when we do not get that we want we curse the system but if we are getting undue advantage of the system loop holes that time we don't care about others and ethical values.

Open for discussion.....

sampuran
March 28th, 2006, 02:13 AM
DEAR SUNIL which is your village. charity begins from home.we have 80 sheorayn khap jat villages in luharu bhadra block in Bhiwani dist. Sawami yoganand yogi ji strarted some good welfare projects,yoga school.gurukul,war memorial for freedomfighters,martyrs&war heroes.you can join the good work& join the Sahid dham trust. if interested e mail me. you are welcome

Uncleji Ram Ram.

Please give some more information, if possibl. Contact add / E-mail / Tele nos etc