PDA

View Full Version : Sainik School Amaravathinagar (Tamil Nadu)

shokeen123
March 11th, 2002, 05:42 AM
message removed by author

rraajjeevv
March 11th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Hi Sujata,
I have an affiliation with Sainik School, as I studied in one of them. BUut unfortunately it is Sainik School Ghorakhal based in UP.
Regards.
Rajeev

rraajjeevv
March 11th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Hi Sujata,
I have an affiliation with Sainik School, as I studied in one of them. But unfortunately it is Sainik School Ghorakhal based in UP.
Regards.
Rajeev

shokeen123
March 11th, 2002, 11:04 PM
message removed by author

vinoddhaaka
March 22nd, 2002, 01:08 PM
Sujata (Mar 11, 2002 12:34 p.m.):
Dear Rajeev:

Thanks for your kind response. I will be writing more through your posted email address.

Sujata

Sujataji kindly inform what for influence is required. Thanks

shokeen123
March 22nd, 2002, 08:42 PM
Message removed by author

ranjitjat
March 22nd, 2002, 09:38 PM
Sujata ji ramram
i am fully agree with you. we should make the best use of the site. we should also help is other & try to understand the problem. i am here if i can help in any way. directly i do not that school. but we can find way via other school. my prayer & best wishes are with you. your concern is a just , good cause.
may God bless you , giude you in your mission

with best regards

amitdahiya
March 24th, 2002, 08:01 PM
Dear Sujata
Sorry I missed your communications on this subject. I have contacted someone at AHQ who will be getting in touch with you with relevant info and any help you might need. More on your email this time tommorrow.
Regards
Amit Dahiya

[quote]Sujata (Mar 22, 2002 10:12 a.m.):

shokeen123
March 25th, 2002, 09:41 PM

vinoddhaaka
March 28th, 2002, 01:15 PM
Sujata (Mar 22, 2002 10:12 a.m.):
Vinod:

There is a famous phrase I must take solace in, that is, "A patient who has jaundice, sees only yellow!"

Now let me respond to your sarcasm: Might it have ever occured to you that a mother seeking long term placement of a child in an academic institution might have millions of reasons to find some one personally connected?

Why do I get a distinct impression that you consider yourself to be the Messiah of the entire humanity, and therfore righteous of questioning anything and everything? And with that understanding shouldn't you have posed the same question to all others seeking information on variuos things, e.g., business? (were you planning to that - or just chose to single me out...?)

It's one thing to post a healthy comment of discussion, but I find it utterly disgusting, that, instead of bringing people together, this site is being used to mock at others, sometimes in extremely subtle ways, thus proving counter-productive.

When I read your comments on another topic, I was kind of impressed with your witty and uninhibited ideas. You conveyed the necessary without sounding abrasive - however, now I am not so sure as to what lies beneath.

Finally, hear this: Seven years ago I lost my sister to cancer. I was seeking some help for better education of her 14 year old son, from my own Jat community. The Jats I know, are famous for coming to the rescue of their family, especially sisters. Is it too much to ask for? Why do you have such a mindset?

Could it be that, if I planned a future visit to this school, a personal familiar face would've been somewhat comforting in an all new place?

Could it be that someone who attended this school may have given me a better assessment about a student's life there, as to the living conditions?

Unlike you, another decent gentleman from this very site provided me with the much needed information. He was sincere and concerned about this young Jat youth as part of his community, and exchanged several personal email messages with me. Perhaps personal connection in your mind only means "influence!" I sincerely pity your frame of mind, if this is what you meant.

I must ask all Jat brothers on this site to refrain from posting comments that may inflict unnecessary agony and suffereing. Because this situation involved my deceased sister, this simple, yet highly inflammatory sentence provoked greater pain and justifiable anger.

Is seeking information from other Jats so questionable? It was a simple and humble request, with no strings attached. Anyone who cared enough could've responded, on the contrary, it would've been appropriate to leave things alone.
Sister Sujata,
I am sorry I am unable to understand how you have interpreted my query. And only intention was to help you and nothing else. I do not believe in embarassing or degrading any one leave alone a jat sister.The only thought that came to my mind was that perhaps it is regarding some job. May be I was wrong in my assessment ?
Hope this clarifies your doubts.
Thanks

shokeen123
March 28th, 2002, 10:11 PM