PDA

View Full Version : JATLAND.COM

dhinendra
March 16th, 2002, 08:44 PM
http://pub49.ezboard.com/fjattincboard30296frm1.showMessage?topicID=33.topi c

Above page has same details "people" exaclty similar to our site JATLAND.COM.

Just for information.
A JAT

dhinendra
March 16th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Above one bulletin board of JATT.COM

That site have appreciable history of JATTs and is very well expressing history. Can we have same at this site.

Request some historian to work on same. However I have started working on and finding history details of ours. Will keep posting very soon.

Regards
A JAT

ajaykumar
March 17th, 2002, 07:28 AM
Thanks Dhinendraji for sharing. It is very interesting that this site's format (layout) looks very similar to ours. This group has spelled JAT and Jatt (may be in Punjabi).
Warm Regards,

amitdahiya
March 17th, 2002, 07:56 PM
Dear Dhinendra I saw the site on your recommendation. I feel that Jatland .com is far better than that one. Also let us not disperse our energy by communicating on too many Jat sites lets make this one a truly powerful and useful instrument to serve the community of Hindu Jats who need it most. Focussing ability is important to establish common cause and synergy.
Regards Amit Dahiya

Dhinendra Lohmor (Mar 16, 2002 10:23 a.m.):
Above one bulletin board of JATT.COM

That site have appreciable history of JATTs and is very well expressing history. Can we have same at this site.

Request some historian to work on same. However I have started working on and finding history details of ours. Will keep posting very soon.

Regards
A JAT

ndahiya
May 2nd, 2002, 11:33 PM
hi!

jatt.com is a site primarily for sikh jats.

yes, we need work on the history. plz come forward to work on this!!!

regards
nitin

dhinendra
May 4th, 2002, 10:23 AM
Thanx, Nitin

I have already started working on same. Some Step I have taken will be sent to you on your personal mail id. You can select scrip at your judgement / comfort.

I have contacted some of Historian ( Personal Friends of Delhi Univ) to Provide information.

2) Have bought some books available on JATS in markets and going through them. Hva esome interesting stuff also to share. ( Will be sent to you via private mail.)

3) I am at BBY and in touch with media too, indirectly expressing / compelling them to take interest towards our stories also ( If not past looking forward for better positioning of JAT in masses) . The JATT is well known to them, The JAT will be known to them soon ( not for mocking shots but for brave deeds) and I cross my fingers for same. ( How I am advancing at this front will shared with you and may require help too)

Request your personal mail id. I would like to share my effort and strategy. Nitin, I have seen your profile and +ve about direction.

Dhinendra Lohmor
dlohmor@yahoo.com