PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Election count down begins

sphougat
April 5th, 2002, 10:11 AM
Have you ever thought, Jat should get a chance to become President.

vinoddhaaka
April 5th, 2002, 11:35 AM
Friend I shall love if some member of our community gets elevated to the highest office in land. All Presidents of India have been men of repute with statesman like qualities except possibly Giani Zail Singh who was though a politician but could not distinguish himself from the rot that prevailed around him in the corridors of power at that time.
Among current breed of Jat leaders or prominent members of our community none can fill the slot in terms of capability. We shall have to wait for some more time for that to happen.
Historical speaking only one leader came close to that kind of stature. Ch. Charan Singh who not only was a leader in his own right but had a sound political philosophy of his time and a deeper understanding of agrarian economics of our country to take our nation forward. He came to be accepted as a mature statesman. But we jats were not welded politically at national level to support a leader of national standing like him at that time due our own narrow loyalties .
But lets hope for the best in future.

sphougat
April 5th, 2002, 08:54 PM
Dear Vinod,

Today we have Chaudhary Om Parkash chautala as our jat leader and if we sincerely support him, he will be Prime Minister tommorrow.

rajeshsindhu
April 5th, 2002, 10:09 PM
Chautala has does so much damage to other Jat leader's prospectus that all Jats will never accept him their highest leader. Recent example is UP elections where Chautala did so much damage to UP Jats's repersentation in legislation( only 13 seats out of 400+ ).
Leaders like Charan Singh took other Jat leaders with him to make a formidable power of Jats; he never worked against other Jat leaders.
Leadership requires statesmanship, broadvision, ability to unite and ability to lead by example. And i don't see today any Jat leader possesses these qualities.

sphougat
April 6th, 2002, 12:03 AM
Two qualified person very hardly agree on any common issue. But, the thing is who has more experience. In politics, nobody is permanent friend and nobody is permanent enemy. These kind of things happens, but you never know about tomorrow.

ajaykumar
April 6th, 2002, 08:16 PM
Friends,
Chautala is an absolutely "NO". We should respect the highest position of presidentship in the land, and Chautala is not a fit (he is not a fit even for Prime Minister position - let's face the facts and ask ourseleves what has he done for Haryana and the country. Or very least for the jat community).

Also, Ajit Singh is a no. He is not a statesman either and doec not come across as a strong leader.

It seems we will have to wait for a jat leader to be a contender for this position. We should not ask until we have a "reasonable" case.

Regards,

sphougat
April 7th, 2002, 06:05 AM
In this world, everybody is using a different measurement to make any decision. It does not matter we are agree or not. But the most important thing is that we are aware of this and we are trying to do something. If you do think, there is any other leader, who can reach on that position in future, let us know. Hum to bhai latt le ka uski gail ho lenge. Par bhai kitni der wait karen. Iba te usne janam bhi nahi lya sa. Hum to bhai mar hi lenge jab tak. Ma aaj ki bat kar raha hun. or bhavisaya ke liye vartman ko dav par nahi lagate. aaj hamare paas jo ha usi se kam chalayenge.

vinoddhaaka
April 8th, 2002, 12:12 PM
Friends few more points have come up on this issue on which I shall again excercise my right to express again on this forum.
First Chautala Yes for Prime Minister. He should be supported. But NO for President.
Other positions I shall say we should hv jats as justice , attorney etc etc. but right now we have not noticed any person of that calibre. The only recent case I remember is perhaps of Major Gen Abhay Ram ( Not sure of rank ) of Rohtak who came closest to being army chief. I feel we may have some one as army chief since we are present in a big way in armed forces. To be head of an organisation it requires not only professional knowledge but leadership qualities, diplomatic skills etc which sadly we lack because of our LATH MAR APPROACH to look at all isues. But I have a gut feeling in armed forces some body definitely must be working hard on these skills to come up.
On Ajit Singh versus Chautala it is clear that Chautala stands taller and in place of harping on his shortcomings we should extend support since he is best bet today though far away from towering personalities of Devi Lal or Charan Singh.
Folks we shall have to really think seriously as individuals and put our heads together as a team to throw up better leaders in future. For this to happen we shall have to come out of our narrow loyalties of our domicile states. History knows it that we did not belong to any state but were a different ethnic group then why this state - ism today. Thanks

sphougat
April 8th, 2002, 02:58 PM
Dr. Bhim Singh Dahiya, VC, can be a good candidate.

rajeshsindhu
April 9th, 2002, 01:10 AM
hahahahhahah....
....some members are asking me to shift this topic under "Humor" section!!!!

sphougat
April 9th, 2002, 02:02 AM
Well! Chaudhary Sultan Singh former MP & former Governor of Tripura. He is a nice person. Very clean image. He is from Farmana majra village of district Sonepat, Haryana. His name can be nominated for contesting Presidentship election.

ranjitjat
April 10th, 2002, 09:02 AM
Suresh good job done. CH Sultan singh is right choice.
First go to india, united these leader under one national party. one flag.
Ask OP.CHAUTALA to agree for PM
Ask Ajit singh to agree for Cm
If you can do that we all will join you.
But where is the vote.Chautala got 5 mp& Ajit singh is one man team with 13 MLA.
Chautala got another plan.
CM Haryana for ABHEYSINGH.
PM for Ajay singh .
President for himself
Rest of India for family rule.
Ido not think he will agree with you. but if you can united the tops jats good luck.
you must try now. we will wait & see

sphougat
April 10th, 2002, 05:56 PM
Dharampal Ji,

jab revolution aata hai to ek minute ma nahi aa jata. Sabse pehle wo ek admi ke dimag ma pada hota ha. Phir ek se do, do se char, char se solha, cross multiply hota hai. jab ye actually take place karta hai to kai lakhon aadmi hote hain. ek akela chana bhad nahi phod sakta. koshish ha community ka phayada ho jaya. nahi to nuksan bhi kuch nahi hai. ye karykaram ek minute ma nahi hoga. dono parties ke workers isme bahut bada role aada kar sakte hain. Dhire dhire han, na, han, na, hoti rahegi or phir kahin jakar baat ban sakti ha. itna aasan kam nahi ha par asambhav bhi nahi ha.
khar ek koshish ha. koshisen kamyab ho jati hain, vade tut jat hain. anyway, everybody is right.

ranjitjat
April 12th, 2002, 12:01 AM
Suresh Bhai you are right& every body right on his/her place. we have to understand every one view with out hurting each ,other.
when you go to India try your best& let us know the results. good luck

sphougat
April 23rd, 2002, 06:08 AM
Dear Dharampal ji,

I am thankful for the healthy discussion. But, the question is some members are writing, "there is none in our community who can serve as President, It needs statesmanship". How you can say there is none in our community? We have a big community. Anyway, i don't want to argue. In my opinion, when you are on the seat, seat itself will teach you everything. Chaudhary Charan Singh ne marne se pehle, hame ek baat bataae thi. " Delhi ki gaddi imaandari se kabhi nahi milegi, isse chhin lo." Chaudhary Chhotu Ram ne kaha tha ki " Jat bhaio Dost or dushman ko pahchan lo aur Bolna sikh lo". Chaudhary Devi Lal ne kaha tha ki "agar asal ma tum apne jat bhaiyon ka bhalla chahte ho to une time do, unki samasyaon ko suno aur fir unki madad karo". Many of us have read Aristotle, Plato, Thomas hobbs etc. etc., all ancient and modern political thinkers, social reformers who contributed for the society, but I am deeply impressed with the ideology of Chaudhary Chhotu Ram, Chaudhary Charan Singh and Chaudhary Devi Lal. I am not ignoring other political philosophers and political actors. But for our community they were the best, they are the best and they will be the best.

Chamka Denge

sphougat
May 6th, 2002, 02:17 AM
Dear Friends,

During past three weeks, there is a lot of change in political scenario. The new political equation is wonderful and even you can not imagine. We have passed some hurled and future is looking bright.

Suresh