PDA

View Full Version : Goal of Jatland.com??

sukush
May 6th, 2002, 06:58 PM
I spoke with Jatland admin few days ago and clarified that goal of Jatland.com is not social work. It is bring Jat community together and then it is upto people to decide if they want to form associations/relationships to go for any good cause. I noticed in some messages that people have incorrect expectations and this might lead to discouragement. As I see, it is not a big group as of now so if anybody has any ideas of good cause please share it with people so that interested people can get involved. Also, as you see many people have registered on the site and but only same limited people are involved continously, is it they lack of association with Jat community? Is it "I don't care" attitude? Is it lack of inner strength to hold good communication and a fear to get hurt in the process? If we involve more people that's better.
I also want to add that, If somebody comes on this site and spends their precisious time to post messages, most probably he/she has some feelings for Jat community/a desire to do something good. Let's appriciate that and not get distracted by any bad apples, if we come across any. Also, I want to appeal, that let's respect Admins atleast, I think they have already done enough good work by creating and maintaining this site.

scsheorayan
May 7th, 2002, 06:02 AM
Thanks Sunil,
To some of us Jatland already feels like a home and wish more of us feel that way.It does give a sense of belonging which is wonderful. As we discus at home for betterment of the family and plan for the future there is no reason why we can not do the same at Jatland. Administrator being a host has an important role which is very much appreciated.

jagmohan
January 9th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Newer members need to give their inputs as this topic too went almost unnoticed.