PDA

View Full Version : Agenda of the 33rd Jat mahasabha

amitdahiya
May 31st, 2002, 09:45 AM
1.Inclusion of the Jat community in the reservation programmes of the central and state governments for recruitment.

2.Strengthening of the community organisations at the grass root level.

3.Removal of social evils from society.

4.Promotion of education in the community- Discussion of action plans.

5.Socio economic matters and growing unemployment.

6.Sociopolitical issues of the Jat community.

7.Incorporation of historically precise and culturally correct facts from Jat History in education curriculums.

scsheorayan
May 31st, 2002, 11:16 AM
It is a very good starting point and it would certainly be of interest to most people in the community. Now let us hope that a robust infrastructure takes shape to maintain focus and continuity. Let us all offer what ever assistance we can. Each one of us can choose the area of ineterest and proceed with exchange of ideas.Any ideas for item No.2 and 3 please ! Don't be shy and don't sit on the fence let us do some thing worthwhile.

skpunia
July 29th, 2002, 04:33 AM
(Jat mahasabha)?????

When and where it takes place? I would like to join that and meet to other Jat friends. I am new to this site. I would appreciate for any help.

yvsgaawar
July 29th, 2002, 08:13 PM
Hi There,
Even I would like to know about JAT MAHASABHA??? Like who is the chairperson, how many members mahasabha has and where does there head office/offices located?? what are the prerequisite to join the organization?
I do wish to contribute whatever I could, provided I know what, when and where?
Can anybody has detail information about the JAT Mahasabha? Please let other members know.

thanks