PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Senator Satveer Chaudhary....

shokeen123
July 12th, 2002, 12:07 AM
Dear all:

It is with great pleasure I introduce Senator Satveer Chaudhary to the members of Jatland.

Senator Chaudhary has his roots in Haryana as well as Paar. His mother hails from our dear old Rohtak, while his father is from near Meerut (I can already imagine some of you Rohtakiyas and "Meerathans" getting a bit possessive of him...)!

Satveer is the youngest and first ever, Asian Senator from Minnesota. He is being honored along with other state senators for his excellence and dedication to the American as well as the Jat community, on July 15 and 16 in Washington, DC. He will also be visiting the Software professionals in the San Francisco Bay area in the very near future.

For me personally as a Jat nothing is more satisfying than to see this Jat kid excel to such heights. He is not only the pinnacle of Jat existence, but also epitome of excellence. No, no one asked me to do any of this. I considered it my honor and responsibility to share this information with you all. I have been an active member on Jatland for over a year now, and never have I felt as proud as I am today to deserve the honor to introduce our very own Jat Senator! I am sure you will take pride and join me in welcoming him to Jatland and to the Jat community.

Satveer is getting ready for re-election. We most certainly shall support and stand by him in succeeding in his endeavor. Satveer has already visited the Jatland site and is very receptive and sensitive to the needs of Jat community. I know some of you live in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area and may want to join him at the award ceremony during these two days. My husband and I are planning to be there and hope to recognize some faces from Jatland.

I am not sure if my words will do enough justice to his introduction, but please visit the Website below to read more about him on his homepage. He is a down-to-earth person, and I am sure you will enjoy chatting with him. He can also be reached at: (612) 207-5745.

Click here: http://www.chaudhary.org/index.asp?Page=SUMMARY&GroupID=5&DTID=BG

Thanks for your support and welcoming him to Jatland!

Sujata

scsheorayan
July 12th, 2002, 06:46 AM
That is a great news, had heard his name and hope to meet him one day. We all are very proud and welcome him. It will certainly inspire a lot of Jats to do their best. Hope all Jats support him and likewise.

saurabhsaharan
July 12th, 2002, 10:23 AM
Thanks Sujati Ji for sharing this heart warming news! We are all proud of Satveer who at such a young age has achieved so much.

Iss se yo saabit hota hai ke jib Jat apna dimaag barate se toh kuch bhi haasil kar sake se :)

Being a UP Jat and that too from Meerut, I feel even more overjoyed. Satveer bhai toh mhare hi gaam ka hai :)

I wish him much more success in the future and hope that young Jats living in India also achieve such heights in the field of politics and serve the whole community.

anurana
July 12th, 2002, 06:10 PM
Sujata ji ,
Thanks for sharing the news. It is really a matter of great happiness and pride for the whole jat community to see one amongst us excel and reach to great heights. I join all others in congratulating him and wishing him success.

naveenadalal
July 12th, 2002, 10:39 PM
This is really a great news of pleasure & pride for our jat community that at such a young age some one from us is able to reach such great heights. we all very much welcome & wish him success & good luck.

Thanks for sharing such a great news.

vrattan
August 26th, 2002, 10:00 AM
I came to US 3 months back for education, and since then I have been so much pained to see no jats around me, satbeer saab ka sun ke laga ki hai koi apna bhi bhai yahan par............

sanjaykharb
August 26th, 2002, 04:14 PM
"Senator" ki to ghani tareef ho ree sey........eeb yoo aur banana padeyga manney....

Just kidding......

Three cheers for Satveer !!...
I am sure he will do something for our people in Haryana..!!

chashokverma
August 26th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Sujata Ji

Thanks for introducing Satveer Chaudhary Ji to Jatland.com.

The man deserves all the praise. May GOD take him to the new heights of successes.

Ashok

vinoddhaaka
August 26th, 2002, 05:52 PM
Kudos to Bhai Satveer Chaudhary.

ranjitjat
August 26th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Many 2 congratulations to Senator Satveer chaudhary ,his parents and family.The best wishes and prayer of every jat on the planet is with you.
May God bless you every success and highest office on the earth.
We need many more Senator & MP,s through out world.
Let us join together & create a JAT LOBBY- PRESSURE GROUP through out world.
JATS of the world united.
Long live jat unity
IN WORD AND ACTION.
Sujata jiji thank u very much for this introduction.
With greetings &regards

ajaynehra
October 12th, 2002, 04:03 PM
GREAT ......realy GREAT....

Thanks SUJATA Ji for this fantastic intorduction of a JAT hero and living legend. I feel like someone from my family has become a senator in US ,, Great , I am also from Rohtak....and it gives me great feel of proud that Ch. Satveer ji has also roots in Haryana/UP.

Sujata ji , you have realy done a commendable job introducing Chaudhary sahab.......

It will be a great honour to all of us , if sometime Chaudhary sahab plans to visit India, We all jats would love to meet him.

I Wish Chaudhary sahanb Best of Luck and May he become most succesfull JAT .

n'joy

Ajay Nehra

desiJAAT

raj2rif
October 30th, 2002, 04:58 AM
Dear Ms. Sujata,

Thanks for introducing Senator Choudhary to the community. We are all proud of his achievements. We wish the Senator a successfull, rewarding and satisfying term.

sanjeev_khokher
October 30th, 2002, 09:32 PM
"HEARTLY WELCOME CHAUDHARY SHAHAB"

J..A..T..welcomes you on behalf of all jats from U.P. spacially "Meerathans"

ALL THE BEST......

shokeen123
October 30th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Dear all:

Here is a press release on Senator Chaudhary.

September 11, 2002

SENATOR CHAUDHARY WINS TOUGH DFL PRIMARY

By nearly a two to one margin, incumbent State Senator Satveer Chaudhary overwhelmed challenger Steve Novak in the Senate District 50 Democratic Farmer-Labor (DFL) primary, held on Tuesday. Chaudhary received 65%, or 4,207 votes, as compared to 2,231 votes for Novak. Continuing Chaudhary's mark on history, the 33-year old State Senator handed the challenger his first election defeat in the area in over 25 years, winning 25 out of 27 precincts.

Chaudhary noted many accomplishments his campaign made in the past three months, “We knocked on 25,000 doors in two months and distributed 20,000 Get-Out-The-Vote flyers in three days. I’m grateful and lucky for the outpouring of support from volunteers and the community. In all my years of working on campaigns, I have never witnessed this much community support. I didn’t win – we won.”

Chaudhary will now move onto the November general election against his Republican opponent, Steve Minar. Minar has lost three bids for the Minnesota House of Representatives, one in 1998 against Chaudhary and one in 2000 to succeed Chaudhary’s House seat. Minar also lost his own party’s endorsement this past spring for the Minnesota House of Representatives, prompting him to opt for the Senate challenge.

PS: Please don't forget to make a note of the message "We won!"

Sujata

rajbirsingh
November 2nd, 2002, 11:02 PM
Really a news to be proud of.My wife joins me to wish him and his family all the success in his life.May God shower his grace on him to make him more capable to bring great laurels to our community.

sweet
April 1st, 2003, 12:29 PM
Vivek Rattan (Aug 26, 2002 12:30 a.m.):
I came to US 3 months back for education, and since then I have been so much pained to see no jats around me, satbeer saab ka sun ke laga ki hai koi apna bhi bhai yahan par............
Dont be panic, vivek ji, there are many people here to encourage u & to do best for ur life.

rkumar
April 1st, 2003, 08:07 PM
Where there is will, there is way. Best tribute to Bhai Satveer would be that among Jats we produce many more of him so that the entire Jatland is floodlighted....May God grants us all the wisdom and strength to shine up like bright stars...Congratulations Satveer Bhai...