PDA

View Full Version : Introduction Raj Chaudhary

rmchaud
July 19th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Thank you Sujata for such a kind introduction of Satveer.We currently live in Minneapolis Minnesota and here is the breif family history.
Parents:Mom:Raj Chaudhary,comes from village named Baland about 5 miles or so from Rohtak on Jhajjar rd.Her father Maj.Partap Singh retired from the Army and settled in Rohtak.
Dad:Dr.Surendra P S Chaudhry,comes from a village Kasimpur Kheri near Meerut.
Satveer has a younger brother who is a Captain in the US Air Force flying C-17.
Satveer has a younger sister biologist working in LA, a graduate of U of Chicago.
We have lived in Minneapolis for the last 33yrs and all of you when visiting Minneapolis,please visit us .

naveenadalal
July 19th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Raj Chaudhary ji,
First u accept our heartiest congratulations, on the success of ur son Sh. Satveer Chaudhary, he is the pride of our community . You r great mom of a great son. I think u everbody work hard to reach such a height & everybody is doing so good in ur family ,that is really great.
I am very glad to see u as a member of jatland, we welcome u on this site .

anurana
July 19th, 2002, 10:46 PM
Raj Ji,
Welcome to Jatland and Congratulations to you on the success of your son. It was really nice reading about your family . You and Dr Chaudhary have done a great job raising your kids.
Its great to have you on this site.
Regards,
Anu

shokeen123
July 22nd, 2002, 09:09 PM
Dear Mrs. Chaudhary:

I was away in Canada to attend my college reunion (Delhi University), and have just returned home last night after the 12-hour grueling driving, hence the delay in response to your note!

Well, there wasn't any other way I, or anyone else could've introduced Satveer! He deserves all the credit for the excellence with which he has shined you as parents, and all of us as the Jat community.

It was indeed a very heartening experience to have met Savteer in person. One thing that stands out in my mind is, that as soon as we reached the Rayburn Building, someone from the Indian American Friendship Council asked me if the little girl with me was my daughter, and if she could help welcome the dignitaries. Although she may have greeted more than 25 Congressman and Senators, adorning them with the fragrant garlands, the highlight of her experience remained the honor to have placed the garland around Satveer’s neck! A Jatni’s daughter welcoming a Jat Senator, at the Capitol Hill! Of course I couldn't keep the secret for too long from Satveer, as to who this little girl was!

It was nice to hear Satveer mention the importance of his roots with the Jat community from Haryana and UP, and it's role in his success. He highlighted many issues facing Indians (Jats or otherwise) living in the US, and all over the world. I am sure he will continue working on our behalf with same dedication if we help keep him there.

What we need to do next is to find opportunities to support Satveer in the forthcoming election. I will be discussing the plans with some of the Jatland members through email, so that we can work on this collectively. I am sure, I am not the only one who feels this way; all of us have equal stake in Satveer's success. Thanks for your acknowledgement; I am sure your presence on this board has been received well and symbolic of Jat unity at all levels.

regrads,

Sujata

amitdahiya
July 25th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Dear Raj Ji,
Throughout the Jat lands there are two phenomenoa taking place. One the dry rainless drought and the other news of your sons achievement. For most of us , far removed from the US this news comes like a fragrant moist breeze. It refreshes our parched thirst and brings hope , not unlike rain. Greetings good wishes from all Dahiyas of Village Kakroi district Sonepat. Let us know what we can do to support our brother from here.