PDA

View Full Version : POLITICS AND INDIA

jataljaat
August 16th, 2002, 04:31 PM
HI TO ALL
this sz wat a student feels bout d situation goin through in our india.the ugly face off politics rise again n again forcing us to think where we r heading with the world's largest democray.let us list some off the few events which have started right from ther day of independance.
1) the first major blow was division of india.
2)then came mahatama gandhis death.
the trauma is that every indian knows watz happening but we r not able to do anyhting.
we still fight n d name of religion,knowing very clearly who is behind all these,wat minds are working,who starts d initiation of these processe to save their so called govts.think of these.khalistan movement.ltte,bodos in assam n d jammu kashmir problem.the list is endless.
if i start writing den it is possible tat i haveto spend all my life writing n writing.every indian knows who was behind d death of sanjay gandhi,who is behind the ram temple issue which have taken so many lives in its deadly web.the scams,politicians,corruption all starts from a common man who does not speak nything bout d wrong happenings.
WILL WE WOULD EVER BE CALLED A DEVELOPRD COUNTRY??????
SINGH

sweet
April 2nd, 2003, 09:31 AM
YA, WE CAN BE CALLED A DEVELOPED COUNTRY,
IF ALL THE NON-COUNTRY PEOPLE, WHO ARE LEAVING THEIR COUNTRY, JUST FOR THIER OWN SELFISHNESS, WHO FEARS OF CHANGINF THE POLICY, WHO DONT WANT TO TAKE ANY INTIATION, WHO ONLY TALKS, & WRITES BY SITTING ON THEIR CHAIRS,.....................BECOME "DESH-BHAKAT, & DONT WASTE THEIR LIFE IN OTHER COUNTRIES, RATHER LIVE THE REAL LIFE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY,

DO SOMETHING FOR OUR OWN COUNTRY, DONT JUST TAKE DREAMS, TRY TO MAKE THEM TRUE,

I LOVE MY INDIA,
ITS BEST,
MAY GOD BLESS IT & ITS PEOPLE, & GIVE THEM SOME SELF-RESPECT.

amitshokeen
April 3rd, 2003, 01:14 AM
I think just sitting and writing about the soory state is not going to help anything. and keep in mind no one form outside is going to improve it. they will make it worse but not good. Only you and the other people of india can make i good.So Stop complaining and take some action. How many have you ever thought of really doing something about it. big or small. for all big ,great thing done there was alawya a small start ,which become big once more and more people start joining it.
COMPLAINING IS OUR PET HOBBY.
for a change think of doing something.

jataljaat
April 3rd, 2003, 12:46 PM
dear amit n sweet ji
good 2 hear these things from you..but ur also writing..so dont complain of wrong attitude from my side..if u truely wanna do sumthing start d process in india n i"ll definately join u..
no 1 ever thinked of writin such a article..i"ve given d inititation..its really to give ur views..go n take action n wait 4 me...
if u can help me i"ll send u some of my articles.just get them publishes in any newsaper..it will b gr88 help..........
sorry if u feel bad bout my reply..but tatz d way i am..
cheers
singh

kharub
April 3rd, 2003, 10:23 PM
I agree with all the points raised except one:

The death of Ghandhi was not a blow but a blessing to the Indian Nation.

I wish it had happened a long time before than.
He laid the seeds of weakness and bending backwards to anyone in the indian behaviour.

All the problems we are suffering today are the crops of his seeds.

Donot get me wrong, but i am a fierce patriot and believe in the theory of Nathu Ram Godse and VHP.

Jai Hind,

VJ kHarub

amitshokeen
April 4th, 2003, 01:09 AM
i think majority of the jat do believe that Gandi and Nedru were the biggest Black Mark on
Indian History. Nehru was true schopyant of gandi and till this date congres is brigade of sychopants
. gandi who united india in one banner did a good job but he lost all the by showing a weak picture of
indian leader and india infront of the whole world. 3 Reason of paritition Gandi, nehru and Jinnha.
If in the starting our country would have been guided under the leaderhip of Sardar patel or Bose
Our present would be totally different.IF Natru Ram godse case had went into jury trial like in US
he would never been convicted. Gandi who keep calling muslim our younger brother.did the biggest mistake
since from starting they have been doing damage to this country. and there no strong leadership
they are fully motivated and truly believe that they can take over india by proxy war.SInce india do nothing
other then giving a verbal warning.Apni Hindi meine Khawat Bhokne wale Kuute , Kathe nahi.
India keep on barking but do nothing.

jataljaat
April 4th, 2003, 09:12 AM
dear members
good 2 hear such heart warming replies from you..so v r here again..every1 is writing...just writing n they blame other members for doing the things which they feel r unjust...
would ny1 plz tell me why d hell r we discussing these gandhis n nehrus again 4 no reason..wat bout d cries which were raised first on my article..ru goin 2 start nything or u"ll jst give a damm smile to this whole thing..
and 1 more very important thing.....
log is site pe apne sahi naam ar location batan te dar ja hain va kisi ka muqabla ke karenge..problems to door ki baat sain itni bhi himmat konya ke apni detail a sahi de do..
i hope 4 whom it is he/she will get it..
cheers
singh