PDA

View Full Version : TRIBUTE TO SEPOY BHIM SINGH OF 3 BN OF JAT REGIMENT

ranjitjat
August 25th, 2002, 11:28 PM
The mortal remain of Sepoy Bhimsingh were consigned to flames in his native village SEHLANGA 9km from Charkhi Dadri on 23 th of August 2002 with full state and military honours.
His elder brother lit the funeral prye.
The martyr Belong to 3 rd BN OF JAT REGIMENT.
May God bless his soul.
The name of martyr live for ever.

rsdalal
August 26th, 2002, 10:47 PM
Dharampal ji,
May his soul rest in peace.
Can you provide more information about him, where he was posted. Where do you get this information. Does Indian Army provide this information ?
May be we can post news releted to JATS on border here.
...Ranvir

amitdahiya
August 29th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Bhai Ranvir
While we receive this news with a heavy heart and your concern for more news is understandable. The actual postings of troops from a specific regiment or formation is a closely guarded and classified fact. It would be nice to know where our boys are posted, but even while knowing it is necessary to sacrifice our emotional curiosity to protect the troops for the job in hand. The enemy is truly evil and every one serves by denying him any knowledge that strengthens his unclean hand.

Good wishes to you and Dharampalji
Amit Dahiyabadshah

Ranvir Singh Dalal (Aug 26, 2002 01:17 p.m.):
Dharampal ji,
May his soul rest in peace.
Can you provide more information about him, where he was posted. Where do you get this information. Does Indian Army provide this information ?
May be we can post news releted to JATS on border here.
...Ranvir

ranjitjat
August 29th, 2002, 07:03 PM
Dear Amit-Ranvir thank you for u view.
Amit already said what i want to say on this subject.
I am 100% agree with him.
We all know where our Jat units are ,but in the best intrest of Army & Country,It will be better not to disclose more information & source.
I use every web site,news agency,personal &pvt link to get the news about our army Martyrs.
Particularly JAT UNITS & JATS MARTYRS.
I have a special interest and attachement with Jat regiment.RAJRIF- Guard-Granaedier And Indian NAVY

raj2rif
August 30th, 2002, 04:47 PM
We are deeply shocked to learn about the untimely demise of Sep Bhim Singh of 3rd Bn The Jat Regiment. We pray to God Almighty to give all of us strenght to bear this irrepairable loss. May the departed soul rest in peace.
The 3rd Battalion of Jat Regiment has a great tradition and history. The battalion had done very well in all wars. The Bn is well known for their performance in the Battle of Dograi.

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Aug 25, 2002 01:58 p.m.):
The mortal remain of Sepoy Bhimsingh were consigned to flames in his native village SEHLANGA 9km from Charkhi Dadri on 23 th of August 2002 with full state and military honours.
His elder brother lit the funeral prye.
The martyr Belong to 3 rd BN OF JAT REGIMENT.
May God bless his soul.
The name of martyr live for ever.

ranjitjat
August 30th, 2002, 10:51 PM
Dear ALL Thank you very much for your prayer.

I am sending personal condolence message to Sepoy Bhimsingh family through my ralative Subedar Puran singh Dagar of SHILANGA village.I will visit his family also during my next visit to India.
I have visited many family of Kargil heroes &other martyrs.
This give me great satisfication in life.
God bless you all