PDA

View Full Version : Homage to the Jat Shaheed; Late Col HK Seherawat

chashokverma
September 1st, 2002, 08:03 PM
The late Col H K Seherawat, CO 38 Rashtriya Rifles gave his life to the service of the nation in last week in J&K while fighting the insurgents. The brave Jat officer was from the Madras Regiment and belonged to the Meerut Districts of UP. His wife Mrs Usha Seherawat, a daughter and a son presently are living in Meerut.

At the time of the last rites of the officer at his village, a large crowd gathered to pay their homage. We at Jatland.com also pay our homage to the departed soul. We also pray to the almighty for all the strength to the family of the officer to bear the great loss.

I request the members of Jatland to convey their massages to the family of the Jat Shaheed to express our solidarity. The massages could be conveyed to my mailbox. All these massages will be conveyed in compiled form to the family in due course of time in appropriate manner to avoid any inconvenience to the family of the Shaheed.

ranjitjat
September 1st, 2002, 10:14 PM
Dear CH Ashok varma ji thank you.
I pay my personal homage to shaheed late col HK SEHERAWAT with heavy heart & high head.
I also pay homage on behalf of Shaheed Dham trust BHIWANI-as a president

I also pay homage onbehalf of Haryana Association
LONDON U.K - being a president
&
also on behalf of jat land.
May God bless peace to his soul.
Shaheed name shine for ever.

God bless you all.