PDA

View Full Version : The Gurukul with "Nou Rattan" Jhajjar, Haryana

rajendersingh
September 13th, 2002, 11:17 PM
Chacha Dhrampal or Jat Land ke bhaio or bhano Ram-Ram. I have join this site very late. But my interest towords the "Kaum" has been very firm since the day, I dont remember when the idea of "Kaum" entered my head. Now, I can only say the "Kaum" is supreme. Chacha Ji their has been lot of reference of Gurukul Jhajjar and the Great Swami Omanand Saraswati Ji. First time I met him 8 years back at the Gurukul. After that he was kind enough to show me the " Nou Rattan " and the Great Museum which he single handly esteblished. I was amased the contribution he has made towords our "Kaum" and more than that to this country. Few years back I read an articale in some Hindi newspaper. Where it was written that Swami Omanand Ji was a first person who esteblished a museum in India. It was some where in Delhi. What a great human being he is.
Today if somebody wants to relate himself to the past kindly see the Jhajjar museum. What a great job this old man has done.

If somebody has got interest to see this great institute is most welcome to contact me. I am located in Gurgaon and have business esteblishment just few kilometers from Gurukul.

Kindly feel free to communicate with me if you have got some interest t see the Gurukul.

rsdalal
September 14th, 2002, 08:18 AM
Bhai Rajender Singh,
Can you provide some information regarding Swami Indervesh. He is from Village Sundana in Rohtak and was in Gurukal and still related to the gurukal.

ranjitjat
September 14th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Ranvir Bhai
Sawami Indervesh is president of Haryana Arya Partinidhi Sabha. Sawami Omanand is president of world Arya Samaj-Saravdesik Arya partinidhi sabha.When sawami elected president we welcomed him in a public function at Charkhi Dadri & Bhiwani. Sawami Indervesh and all haryana leaders were there later SAWAMI JI PERFORM HAVAN IN OUR HOUSE IN BHIWANI. sAWAMI INDERVESH WAS IN US LAST YEAR.
MUCH MORE ON THIS SOON.
RAMRAM

amitdahiya
September 14th, 2002, 10:36 PM
Bhai Rajender you are coming up with some of the most original and interesting posts that i have ever seen on this site please tell us something more about the Nau ratna. It would be a pleasure to visit Gurukul when we meet to finalise details of participants in the RIDE FOR PRIDE from Gurgaon area.
REGARDS
AMIT DAHIYABADSHAH

ranjitjat
September 15th, 2002, 05:12 PM
Ranvir bhai-ramram
Have you visited Gurukul & museum in march during u visited to India as I asked you strongly to do so.

ranjitjat
September 15th, 2002, 05:36 PM
Dear Rajender Bhatijy-great job
It is never to late to do a good deeds in life.
I have very close relation with Sawami Omanand JI.
He came to london in world conference in 1980.
Sawami omanand ji & Swami Deva nand of gurukul Aryanagar Hisar stay with me for 2 months,done havan satsang vedparchar in UK.
He also done some research in British museum London.
I am very grateful so Sawami ji that he performed havan satsang in our homes at village-Ghasola,Bhiwani & London.
Sawami JI Honoured me with 4 vedas-6 sastaras & history books in a public meeting in Rohtak.
He visited our hose in village and took me gurukal Jhajhar show me the museum & welcome there to stay over night.
He inspired me to write the book on Indian martyrs-France to Kargil.
He is also a patron of our Shaheed DHam trust Bhiwani.
The currency notes& coins which you have seen in the museum are donated by me in Gurukul Jhajhar&Kanya Gurukul Nareala Museums.
I got lots of thing to tell about the great SAWAMI JI.
MAY GOD BLESS HIM LONG LIFE

rajendersingh
September 15th, 2002, 08:07 PM
Dear chachji ram ram

last time i visited gurkal was the day when swami ji laid the foundation stone of cancer hospital at jhajjar- rewari road.iam agreat admirer of this institution. i call swami ji an institution because his cotribution toward society has been to that level. Swami ji after playing a major role during independance selected Jhajjar as his "Karam Bhumi" in early 50's. In his own words he selected this place because it was one of the most backword places of Jats. Then his crusade against illitracy, superstition and "Bhramanwad" started here. To a great extent he managed to contribute in this area. To my mind no individual has done this job so fantastically as swami ji. If, I am not wrong he knows 14 languages and has written on many subjects. He has been very vocal about today's politics. The recent example was enforcemant of prohibition in Haryana. The change of government his doing through the people of Haryana. One of my close relative Late Ch. Sumer Singh Punia of Sarupgarh was highly commited to his ideas and he worked under his supervision throughout his life. I really dont have words to express Swami Ji's contribution in so many fields. Now a word of caution since ageing biological phenomenon. It is taking its tall towords the present institution also. Whenever, I speak to people go to Gurukul, see the politics of Arya Samaji's whether it is "Math" of Dadri or some other place things are alarming. All those people who are in line to take over Swami Ji's legacy are not even worth of running their own household. It is realy sad. I only wish Swami Ji had given some thought to this. I wish I am wrong and we get a last surprise from him. Otherwise it is going to be a criminal wastage of such a great treasure of knowledge he would be leaving for us. I am sure you would certainly give a thought to it.

rsdalal
September 16th, 2002, 02:00 AM
Dharmpalji
I could not go to Gurukal in last march. May be next time. What is Nou Ratan ?

ranjitjat
September 16th, 2002, 10:28 PM
Ranvir Bahi-RAMRAM
Good luck nest time.
NOU RATTAN IS a only name- because the items are of great historical values = 9RATTAN
Rajender singh can tell more on this.

ranjitjat
September 16th, 2002, 11:21 PM
Dear Rajender singh greetings &ramram
Bhatijy- mm aapki bhawanao ko samjata hu- dilsy kadar karta hu- 100% sahmat hu.CH Chhottu ram ji ki 2 bat- ADAmi ko pahchanly- BOLANA LAE SEEKH -ka mujhay bhagwan ka bardan hh- Adami ko samaj laeta hu. Jab Apany nam gham batlaya mae usi bakat samajh gaya tha ki CHHORA KHANDANI HH. MAERY bichar app sy bahut milaty hh. Ch Sumarsingh ko bhi bahut samaya sy janata hu. Haryana ka nami samaj sewar tha. hamary area ka ta dusara Ch CHHAJJURAM HI THA.Jab bo savrag sidhary mm Haryana mae hi tha. Sawami ji ky Sawagat mae DADRI CH Sumer singh ka Ladaka bhi Stag per tha hamary sath bat hue thy.
SAWAMI JI sawaya 1 sansatha hh. unaky har anadolan mae manae sahyog kiya hh.
manae kae bar museum ky bary mae bat ki hh.
Phichali bar sarkar trust banany ki bat kar rahi thi- abhi kaya howa pata nahi.
App Ch Sumer singh ky pariwar, Rampal Sastri jo gurukul Gotamnagar mae hn- Sawami Yoganand Ji jo hamary Gaam ky hn- master kundan singh jo gurukul mae hi rahaty hh sy bat karana. Sawami ji sy bhi bat karana maeri taraf ka hawala batlakar. Janhit mae jo bhi sahyog hoga mae app ky sath hu.
baki jab Bharat ayagy tu iis per bhi bat hogi.
Sawami ji ko maera namskar khana- maeri taraf sy Charansaprash karna.
JAIHIND
SUBH KAMANAO SAHIT_ RAMRAM

rajendersingh
September 18th, 2002, 11:59 AM
Dear chacha ji ,thanks for your apreciation of the situation .i wish could cotribute somthing concrete towards this.here the problem is that i have never been associted with arya smaj .in fact i come from the area where it could
not
flourish for some obious reasons. now i feel if somebody can play some role he has to be from the arya smaj family so that all can relate him .with in heart i might be any thing that is of no cosequence at this stage.and the tregdy to my mind is they are the same people who are liability instead of assets. ch.sumer singh onlyson is my co brother and he alwas try to emulate his father in cotributingtowards the cause but he is also helpless as far this type of politics are concerned

ranjitjat
September 18th, 2002, 06:16 PM
Dear Rajender singh -RAMRAM
I understand & respect your feelings.
We mostly jats have Araya samaji back ground.
You can join any time or have a new Arayasamaj in your village & Gaurgaun.
Ch Sumar singh family background will help you a lots.You will get more support from our area & all over. The people I am talking about will help you. We should keep the social work out of dirty politics.It is not easy in these circumstances but at least we can try. There are other people feeling the same way but they are no gutts. They need a strong person who can guide them. So think about it & talk with like minded people when ever you have time.
God bless you & guide you.
with best wishes

ranjitjat
September 18th, 2002, 10:38 PM
Ranvirsingh & all Sawami Ji praemis
RamRAM
GOOD NEWS for you
Sawami INDERVESH is now in US coming to LONDON on 30 th of september.
3 cheersssssssssssss

rsdalal
September 19th, 2002, 12:02 AM
Dharmpal JI
Thanks for the information.
When he is Comming to US...
...Ranvir

ranjitjat
September 19th, 2002, 12:12 AM
Ranvir bhai
SAWAMI JI IN US NOW. TRY ARYA SAMAJ NEWYORK OR CHICAGO

CHEERS3

sanjaychhikara
December 8th, 2002, 10:08 PM
Here on this site http://jhajjar.nic.in/gurukul.htm
u can find a artice about the Gurkul and some photos.

rajendersingh
December 10th, 2002, 08:49 PM
sanjay bhai ram ram , its so nice on u part that u could find such a good site and belive me its going to help in a big way .keep it up

ishwarlamba
December 17th, 2002, 07:48 AM
Raj ji,
my wife and myself, we are active member of arya samaj in sydney, australia.
also we have more than 50 jat families here in sydney.
i was staying at dayanand muth rohtak during my college days at rohtak.
may be you, dudhee sahib and others like me can help arya samaj in many ways. I am 59 years old and in couple of years i will be able to do social work.
Other day mr kuldeep singh duhan former customes officer in india and now migrated to australia (from a place on hansi barwala road) told me how bravely you commanded in sri lanka.

we are proud of young people like you.

regards

ranjitjat
December 18th, 2002, 01:18 AM
Ishwar singh ji.Namnskar
Yes Rajender has nice community spirit- brave- young & hardworking. We all wish him best of luck in new year & future life.
You - Kantaji- Ompati ji- Shubha chand ji,
Dr Nihalsingh ji -Dr Ramchander ji & your team doing good work in Sydney. Keep it up
All the best wishes & good luck in Newyear and future life too.
Let us all join together and plan some thing better in new year. we can have a get together in India which Rajender going to organise in 2003.
We also look forward for your visit to London in new year 2003.
May God guide & bliss our community.

Cheers

rajendersingh
December 18th, 2002, 06:08 PM
Dear ishwar singh lamba ji,namaskar.
its matter of great pride for for all of us that while being at such a distant place u have such a great concern regarding our kaum.its really touching.and i am sure many from younger genertion will take it as an example to follow.we shall certainly put in our best in this direction,as we all on jatland are more lucky and privilaged than many of our brothers and sisters staying in villages.it is very sad that they have been deprived of mere basic amenties.and its our moral responsibilityto be alive to these concerns.

i must thank u for writing such encouraging words about me. chacha dharam pal dudee ji is always magnanimous in encouraging all youngesters all the time.thanks to him.

kindly give me, mr kuldeep singh duhan's e-mail add so that i can write to him .he is my guhandi and his village is chanout near hansi

ranjitjat
December 19th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Dear Sanjay &all
Thank you for the web site information.
The rare of the rares stone of KALIYANA HILLS
Dadri was donated by me to science museum in London for further research.
I was teacher in KALIYANA SCHOOL.My village is 3 KM from KALIYANA HILLS.
If any one interested in this research is welcome to contact me

ishwarlamba
December 24th, 2002, 03:43 AM
Dear Rajinder Ji,
Nameste

It is so nice to be in contact with you and your friend Kuldeep Singh Duhan.
Sorry for delay in providing you email of Kuldeep ji.
It is kuldeepduhan@hotmail.com

Jatland is very proud of you and thanful to you to arrange a jat party in jan 2003.

Best of luck

Regards