PDA

View Full Version : where there is will there is a way.

rajendersingh
September 18th, 2002, 01:53 PM
jatland ke bhio aur bhehno ram ram,now days there two type of people in our own society who alwys impede social causes. here i am talking about educational institutions.first category is the one who joins these institutions to enhance their personal goals. it can be in the foram of political mileage or monetary gains or both and other linked gains such as social recogination.[i am talking about institution made by the contributon by jats]

now the second class is of those who can afford to donate but never do so and plea taken is that why should they donate as such it is going be misutilised.now to my mind both are equally insensitive to words the social cause.
if we think of ethics morals then certainly the second category is right .but i feel that it can not be taken as an excuse not perform our obligation towards the most needy one's among us .and hence they are looking for filmsy grounds not to cotribute.

here im giving a live example in this regard
seven yrs back a head masterji retired after 38 years service. He had 1 thing in mind since long that there is a urgent need for a girl school in the village. Although 1 did exist but that was horribly located just opposite balmiki's colony and more pigs were frequenting the school in daytime than the students. Also it was very small and too far from his PANNA KALIRAMAN. As SISAI is the largest village of Haryana. It is litterly divided between Sihag's and KALIRAMAN'S in two villages. The girls were always hesitant to go to school. Parent's also found excuses not to send girls to school. So,with all this background,he chose a site that was a old hospital which has been abandand since the building has collapsed and hospital had been shifted to new building at new site.

First thing he did was he gathered 2-3 more like minded people and explained the job. They got a resolution passed by Panchayat for transferring land to the school. Debris was cleared and he got the construction started. First room was constructed by his family inthe memory of a ancestor. now the rumeros started that headmaster ji is interested to contest next sarpanch election or something more .That is why these activities. But there were people who understood the project. More people came in and pool in money and got class rooms constructed in the name of their ancestors. Three rooms were constructed from government fund since, deo was ex colligue of headmaster ji. 1 lala ji who has left the village 40 yrs. back as a very poor man. Now lala ji Raj Kumar settled in Delhi doing very well happened to meet the author in Gurgaon. He came to my house. While taking about village the school project also came in. He showed interest in the school and agreed to visit the village after 35 yrs. next day only i rang up head master ji in the village and told him about lala Raj kumar's visit and his next day 's village's visit . Seth ji was happy after visiting village and give me a call from Delhi. He told me that total expanditure for a classroom would be about Rs.1 lac and he sent me rs.50 thousand same day and room was made rest of the money came in time without a single reminder. The school was compeleted with 15 classrooms within a year. Not a single penny of donation was collected. From next session the school came into running.Now the villagers are happy. Students have increased , no pigs around. Things are better. There are still many villagers who have some complaints that head master ji never contested a election. Why?And why there were no complaints and no alligation of mis managment of funds. There still rumerors that head master might be waiting for a bigger kill. But head master ji is having the last laugh

ranjitjat
September 18th, 2002, 04:52 PM
Dear Rajender singh- greetings RAMRAM
Many congratulations to you, your head masterji, Lalaji & team.
There are & will be good & bad people people in this world. Carry on your noble mission.
Truth will win & God will bless you& guide you all.
Do the good deeds
Neaki kar Dariya mae Dal

In the last 2 line for your team.
HAM SURVIR KAHATY USAKO JO KARNA HO SO KAR JAYAE I
PICHHAY KADAM NAHI HATATA CHAHAY DHADH SY SEES UTAR JAYAE II