PDA

View Full Version : let'stalk about our bread and butter; agriculture

rajendersingh
September 20th, 2002, 10:23 PM
JATLAND ke bhaiyo aur bheno meri haath jod ke ram ram. Let's talk of our bread and butter. i want to know if there is any member of JATLAND whose existance has not been agriculture. i know many answers will be yes . But what about 2-3 generations back. atleast i can say with great authanticity, you will not find any JAT who has not been part of agriculture activity. now the situation is very bad. JATS have no substansive land. Situation is very sad. generally holdings over the so called irrigative land per farmer is not more than 2.5 acres. What a sad situation????? Isn't we are failing somewhere. The last good rains came as flood in 1995. After that god also failed us. People have really minted money out of these circumferences. do we have got any chance to look after ourselves???????

Now some serios thought" as dharampal dudee ji (CHACHA ji) says we have lost 253 Jats out of total 500 dead in KARGIL war. As everyone know that" TALWAR aur HULL" has been motive. now let's talk of some figures last year the Indian seed business has been of 25000 million$ . When i traced to find out where do we the JATS stand in our own work. i was shocked to find that there was hardly any place for us. Considering all aspects we could not cross the figure of .05%. Oh my Hanuman! hamara kya hoga? Bhaiya aur bheno thoda bahot gaam waalo ke baaro me bhe sochne ka farz banta hai. Marne ke liye to hum "note kamaan khaatar doosre. Dooniya beej beche se, khaad beche se, JAt kharide se. Kab tak yo kaam chaale ga. N.R.I Jato is baare me socho aur Khuch karke dekho. Bhot bhadiya laage ga thamne.

urmiladuhan
September 21st, 2002, 09:29 PM
It is indeed a very sad situation for our community. Though i have not lived in village myself but i know what you are saying is right. Education that'll give

Jats the skills for self employment is what is needed, i think. Jats need to learn to be

businessmen under the current economic situation.