PDA

View Full Version : Let us post all our poems on Raj Beniwals poetry post

amitdahiya
September 24th, 2002, 07:22 PM
Although I have had the privilege of posting the first poems on Jatland the fact is that Raj Beniwal has taken the first step in seeking Jat poets and we should support his initiative by posting all our poems under his post so that we can quickly find each others poems.

If I can find my older poems I too shall cut them out and paste them on the same site. Also I feel that Nitin and Rajesh should remove all the chat that took place on Raj Beniwals poetry post and post all the poems Hindi or English under Rajs post.

Yours etc
Amit Dahiyabadshah

rajeshsindhu
October 1st, 2002, 11:18 PM
Amit Ji:
i didn't go beyond heading of this message earlier.
Bhai, ye post removal se log bahuot senti ho jaanse! And you know too much sentiyapa and too much anger - both take away logic from context.
Anyway, i agree with your idea. but only Nitin can do it!

Thx,
Rajesh

Amit Dahiya (Delhi) (Sep 24, 2002 09:52 a.m.):
Although I have had the privilege of posting the first poems on Jatland the fact is that Raj Beniwal has taken the first step in seeking Jat poets and we should support his initiative by posting all our poems under his post so that we can quickly find each others poems.

If I can find my older poems I too shall cut them out and paste them on the same site. Also I feel that Nitin and Rajesh should remove all the chat that took place on Raj Beniwals poetry post and post all the poems Hindi or English under Rajs post.

Yours etc
Amit Dahiyabadshah