PDA

View Full Version : thread: hindu temple attacked

rajeshsindhu
September 28th, 2002, 12:05 PM
Bhai saurabh/ranvir:
if you want the message back, it will be restored. It was removed with following thoughts :
1. The author of the message, ranvir, said that this topic is becoming meaningless,and better we stop it early for good.
2. But people kept posting on it, and feared that it may again end up spreading bad taste for something that had nothing to do with Jat community as such. This topic is currently under discussion at many open internet sites and anybody can participate there to express his/her views.
3. its better we spend our energy on jatland on topics that are connected to jats( the site is for jats only, so better we keep it for issues/activities affecting jats), their culture, their problems etc. idea was not to endup in a endless subject/topic which is (a)in no way connected to jats
(b) available on so many other internet sites for open discussion. So any jat feeling strongly about it may participate there.

ANd please please do not make any thing and every thing as prestige issue.

rsdalal
September 28th, 2002, 09:53 PM
Rajesh Sindhu (Sep 28, 2002 02:35 a.m.):
Bhai saurabh/ranvir:
if you want the message back, it will be restored. It was removed with following thoughts
Rajesh Bhai Please do so and let members decide if to delete the whole thread or not. Moderator in my opinion (JMO) should delete something only if some member posts offending posts or uses the language not suitable to the others. But should not delete the posts because it does not match with his personal opinion.

1. The author of the message, ranvir, said that this topic is becoming meaningless,and better we stop it early for good.

I said “That is it from my side and I will not write more on this as it was going in other direction” I have a right to stop writing whenever I want, same like any other member have. But I never ask/suggested/can not, to delete the thread. So let us restore the old thread in its entirety, so that members can know what it was all about.

3. its better we spend our energy on jatland on topics that are connected to jats( the site is for jats only, so better we keep it for issues/activities affecting jats), their culture, their problems etc. idea was not to endup in a endless subject/topic which is (a)in no way connected to jats

Let members decide wheather they are wasting the energy or not. Why any one particular person should decide, what we should read and what we should not. If the thread will not be relevant, members will not participate anyway, But my point is why you want to decide what others should read.

(b) available on so many other internet sites for open discussion. So any jat feeling strongly about it may participate there.

Yes if this keep happening like this people will move on to other sites. When I found this site, I was so exited (As most of other members as well, you can make out from their first post itself ), Most of the members have provided very honestly their relevant information (Phone number, name e-mail id etc, why, because they think it is their own site, their community’s site. Otherwise on how many sites you think people provide this kind of information when they register, no body post any rubbish here, just like people do on other sites, just because they think is their own, so let us not break that faith and work honestly here and do not delete the post which are decent)

ANd please please do not make any thing and every thing as prestige issue.

Let us look other way around, why you have deleted the yesterday’s posts as well. Let me post is again.

rajeshsindhu
September 28th, 2002, 11:03 PM
"I said “That is it from my side and I will not write more on this as it was going in
other direction” I have a right to stop writing whenever I want, same like any
other member have. But I never ask/suggested/can not, to delete the thread. So
let us restore the old thread in its entirety, so that members can know what it was all about."

Are bhai thodi shanti raakh poori ki poori post waapish aa rahi hae. Thoda time lag rahaa se. Looks like i misread your wordings about stopping the conversation.But your wordings were more than what you are saying now.

Dalal sahib, there is no point stretching it too much. But if you are too moved, then we can take it off line. Members's agreement makes this discussion null and void here. Please read "Members' Agreement" posted by Nitin under 'Annoncements' section.