PDA

View Full Version : Sikh Jatni, Anti India

rsdalal
October 30th, 2002, 09:09 PM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cms.dll/articleshow?artid=26747481

harvindermalik
October 30th, 2002, 09:44 PM
dalal sahab bure aadmi to hr samaz mai pa jyange..desi jat bhi saare deshbhagat na hote..ye to % ka fark h... aapko shayad pta ho.. bhagat singh ke khilaf gawahi dene walo me bhi jat the...jinko angrejo ne inam me murbbe diye the..and these days they are well settle...

rsdalal
October 30th, 2002, 10:30 PM
Malik Saab,
Baat te katti theek se, Har Kaum me har tarah ke aadmi howe se. If it is possible may be you can share the information with your Kaum. I did not know about the Bhagat singh ki Gawahi ka kissa. May be you can share with us here.
I am sure many of us (may be at least 90%) do not know about this.
...Ranvir

Harvinder Malik (Oct 30, 2002 11:14 a.m.):
dalal sahab bure aadmi to hr samaz mai pa jyange..desi jat bhi saare deshbhagat na hote..ye to % ka fark h... aapko shayad pta ho.. bhagat singh ke khilaf gawahi dene walo me bhi jat the...jinko angrejo ne inam me murbbe diye the..and these days they are well settle...

jataljaat
October 31st, 2002, 05:27 AM
i fully agree with ranvir bhai on the bhagat singh issue.the issue of jats concerned in the bhagat singh case should be discussed openly and specific information should be given with appropriate facts as 95% of people on this site can be unaware of the jat thread in bhagat singh case..
this is very important.we all need a urgent reply from harvinder bhai.
cheers
singh

amitdahiya
October 31st, 2002, 07:04 PM
Bhai Ranvir it might very well be that she is a muslim terrorist using the assumed identity of a sikhni. I may have alittle more inmfo for you on this in aday or so.
Regards
Amit

harvindermalik
November 1st, 2002, 12:01 AM
It was a Choudhary from Bohar village who gave gawahi along with a lala
(Father of ex MLA of Rohtak ) against Great Martyr Bhagat Singh… and they got thousands of acre land as a reward from the British. One has heard, since that time, people of their village have stopped hukka pani with that family. This continues till today. On the other hand, this family is now a big industrial family in Haryana and running so many big business.
I am not putting the name of the person because inki nai generation industrial sector me achchi reputation rakhti h…vaise bhi bujurgo ki galti ke karan nai generation ko kyu badnam kre ( usually jat krte yhi hai )

rsdalal
November 1st, 2002, 12:29 AM
Dahiya ji,
She is muslim now but her original name was Navjot and she used to study in Ismaliya univ Delhi with this Kashmiri guy and got married and converted.
May be you have more info..

Amit Dahiya (Delhi) (Oct 31, 2002 08:34 a.m.):
Bhai Ranvir it might very well be that she is a muslim terrorist using the assumed identity of a sikhni. I may have alittle more inmfo for you on this in aday or so.
Regards
Amit

rsdalal
November 1st, 2002, 12:37 AM
test

rsdalal
November 1st, 2002, 01:04 AM
Malik sahab,
Badi muskeel situation se, Naam le to galat er na le to galat
Naee generation agar thousand acre kee haqdaar se to badnami bhee jhelni chayeeye. Very fine line between yes and No. Tough, isn't it ?

Harvinder Malik (Oct 31, 2002 01:31 p.m.):
(Father of ex MLA of Rohtak ) against Great Martyr Bhagat Singh… and they got thousands of acre land as a reward from the British. One has heard, since that time, people of their village have stopped hukka pani with that family. This continues till today. On the other hand, this family is now a big industrial family in Haryana and running so many big business.
I am not putting the name of the person because inki nai generation industrial sector me achchi reputation rakhti h…vaise bhi bujurgo ki galti ke karan nai generation ko kyu badnam kre ( usually jat krte yhi hai )

rajendersingh
November 5th, 2002, 06:42 PM
dalal saheb ,as mr.malik has put in very rightly to name such traitors really does not serve any purpose as on date

I recall a incident of my college days in 1981. Sardar Kulbir Singh younger brother of Sardar Bhaghat Singh was invited to our college (jat College Hisar). he gave a formal talk and there after he asked students to raise any questions if they have. those days it was very common to hear that ancestors of former minister of haryana and former president of haryana congress had given evidence against sardar bhaghat singh. i could not resist myself and raised this question. and the answer which i recieved from sardar kulbir singh was"beta gawahi kai 100 logo ne di thi ab is baat ko yahin chodo" and i got down to my seat .

Now another incident . a baniya happened to be a judge in court from rewari and he was the same person who gave a judgement declaring jats as lower class. and same kirad(baniya)was one of judges to get sardar bhaghat singh to be hanged. and his succesors are running a few sugarmills and distilleries.and also they have a direct business interest with one of ex-chief minister of haryana. the lala was one of a few SIR awarded by britishers.

Now let,s talk about all these Rai sahab,s of haryana. i mean to say the so called big zamindars. all jats had been cultivating their land but how come 99.9% of them are holding just few biggas and rest of these are holding 100,s of acres. Answer is simple they were manuplators of highest order, they were informer for britishers and they were recruting agents of angrez. You all must have heard about present day police dalals. So,thier role was almost similar

Now as the topic was about a jat sikh girl who went anti-india. i would like to say that during 1857 it was the sikhs along with gorkhas who really made it possible that Delhi was recaptured by britishers. i have served in a army unit where in mess a kashmiri gate trophy is still displayed with pride. it is because after loosing delhi it was again recaptured by sikh troops who were lead by Lt. Price who was awarded victoria cross posthumously. i also got a chance to serve in punjab during militancy days. it was horrible let's keep ourself away from such talks about indivisuals. They are plenty of them like this. we alwaysget stunned by khalsas achievementswhich i feel is out of place. these khalsas got their reward for their deeds of 1857 and they got the best treament.lots of land , lots of water and lots of opportunities and with the help of britishers

rsdalal
November 5th, 2002, 07:35 PM
Bhai Rajender Singh,
Bhot theek kahi se apne...

ram
November 5th, 2002, 09:36 PM
Sikhs were on British side because during Anglo-Sikh wars these Awadh (UP) troops were on British side against Sikhs. Sikhs were not the only one to join Britishers. Lots of Brahmin and bania joined too and that's why you see them in the Indian National Congress leadership at that time and now too.Also give Sikh's credit that they left for foreign shore atleast 100 years ago and now one of top farmers in USA and Canada and very prosperous community.We are very proud being Hindu Jat but there is nothing wrong in learning positive things from other people. I have also served in a Infantry unit in Punjab after Bluestar. it was bad at that time but all this problem was created by Indira Gandhi.Bhinderwale was her and Jail singh man in the begining. Any proud Quam will not tolerate attack on their most religious place.

harvindermalik
November 6th, 2002, 11:53 AM
rajender bhai aapne meri bat ko thik se samza.. ab jab gaddaro ki bat cli hi h to mai puchchna chahunga..aazadi k movrment me jaton ka ( not sikh jat) k yogdan rha h after nahar singh..
maine to koi krantikari na suna jo jat ho.. jab bhi suna wo yhi ki jat in british army.. jat ne virta dikhai pr hamesha sarkar ki taraf se ...fir wo chahe mugal ho british ho ya aaj ki...

rsdalal
November 6th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Hooda Saab,
My purpose of this this thread was just to bring this news to the notice of jatland members. After all Sikh jats are jats and we share the same ancestors. So who else is closer then them to us.
We can not judge the kaum by one person.

urmiladuhan
November 7th, 2002, 12:16 AM
Harvinder Malik (Oct 31, 2002 01:31 p.m.):

(Father of ex MLA of Rohtak ) against Great Martyr Bhagat SinghÅ* and they got thousands of acre land as a reward from the British. One has heard, since that time, people of their village have stopped hukka pani with that family. This continues till today. On the other hand, this family is now a big industrial family in Haryana and running so many big business.

I am not putting the name of the person because inki nai generation industrial sector me achchi reputation rakhti hÅ*vaise bhi bujurgo ki galti ke karan nai generation ko kyu badnam kre ( usually jat krte yhi hai )

Well, if the family of the traitor is really feeling ashamed, why are they using the money

awarded by British! I am glad you made people like me on the site aware of money dealings that caused Bhagat Singh's death.

amitdahiya
November 8th, 2002, 08:02 PM
Bhai Dalal
You were absolutely right she was indeed a sikh Jatni. I have just recieved this information from an impeccable source with a very heavy heart.
amit

kharb
November 11th, 2002, 01:29 PM
Hi all,

The industrial family are the proprietors of real estate firm DLF. The amount of land that their ancestors have had made the choice of business easier for them. I would not have mentioned this except for the fact that they are not at all eager on hiring their jat brethern in the company. Just imagine the amount of jobs/social backing they can provide to uplift the jat society.

I understand also that their ancestors also passed away after getting a number of degenerative diseases.

harvindermalik
November 21st, 2002, 01:44 AM
kharb sahab mera ishara DLF walo ki taraf na tha..agar ve bhi the Bhagat singh ke mamle mai gwah the to samzlyo bhagat singh ko fansi lagwan mai jata ka pura hath tha.....
aapnai likha h ki ye jaton ko apni co. me job bhi nhi dete...emototion to khta h ki deni chahiye..pr practical reality ulti h..jat ne jab bhi jat ko noukri ya sahara diya h..nuksaan hi khaya h...ye sirf kahawat se nhi kh rha hu..10 saal mumbai me anubhav se kh rha hu... USE and ABUSE me no.1 hai... panjabi - baniya ho sakta h aapko use krke aap se muh mod le pr jat aapse fayda lene ke bad aapko gali bhi deta h chugli krta h.. aapko bewkuf btayega...shayad unke bujurgo ne ye kafi pahle mahsus kr liya hoga

kharb
November 24th, 2002, 12:50 PM
Chalo mana job maat do, kuch school hii khol do, kuch gausaala khaul do, kuch jat bachon koo scholarship dey do.

Yeh kaam toh itna muskil nahi hona chaiye..nahi?

harvindermalik
November 24th, 2002, 03:08 PM
kuch school hii khol do, kuch gausaala khaul do, kuch jat bachon koo scholarship dey do... sir apke idea achhe hai... koshish kro ki un tak phunch jya..meri koi sahayta chahiye to batana