PDA

View Full Version : Shaheed Major Vinod Rana

rahulgochhwal
November 3rd, 2002, 10:30 PM
One more of our brave Jat brethern Major Vinod Rana of vill.brajghera( gurgaon) laid down his life for the nation on Oct. 21 in J&K while fighting terrorists holed inside a mosque. The fine soldier that he was, led from the front, killing 4 insurgents before sacrificing his own life for the nation.
Knowing him personally , its not only a personal loss but the loss of the whole Indian Army, who have lost one of their finest men.

May his soul rest in peace.

Amar shaheed Vinod Rana ko shat shat pranam..

rsdalal
November 3rd, 2002, 11:18 PM
Bhagwan unki Atma ko Shanti De.
Always humanright groups accuses security forces of torture etc etc. Nobody supports security forces and on top of that politicians releases the terrorists captured by our security forces in exchange of some politician's Beti. Should not we Public, should come openly to support our securuty forces(Our brothers, and relatives).

ranjitjat
November 3rd, 2002, 11:37 PM
We salute Shaheed Major Vinod Rana.
May God bless peace to his soul.
OM Shanti 3 OM

anujgoliya
February 8th, 2003, 06:40 PM
He
I was class mate of Rana in School. Being an Ex-Air Fiorce guy i know him very well. I wonder if anyone in out political scene care two hoots about the death of these brave young men.

Jai Jat

vivek
February 8th, 2003, 08:22 PM
Politicians do not care. They want to appear to be liberal, tolerant and broadminded, and are everwilling to sacrifice someone elses life in order to achieve that. Pakistani politician use Kashmir and will continue to use Kashmir as a diversionary tactic from their own misgovernance. Any politician who advocates separation of Kashmir from India should be put to death as a traitor in these time of war (and that's what it is in Kashmir). Yet...politicians and their thirst for muslim vote and thier calculations has been...and will be a downfall for India.

punam
February 10th, 2003, 11:25 AM
My tributes to Shahid Major Rana.

Things have really taken a turn for the worse since the new government donned the mantle in J&K. Terrorists captivated after sacrificing so many of our fine men are being released. Even the civilians are now having a field day and they throw stones at the army teams carrying out an operation.

uday
February 10th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Tribute to Shahid Maj. Rana !!!

amar0974
February 11th, 2003, 10:38 AM
Bhagwan Maj. Rana ke Aatma to Shaanti Dey.

kharub
February 11th, 2003, 08:37 PM
May God Bless Major Rana, for he died a glorious death while fighting for his motherland.

He went away to the other world as a proud man who laid his life for the service of his country.

We should all be proud of him because he was iin a way a part of our expanded family.

raj2rif
February 12th, 2003, 07:35 PM
We salute the brave soldier Major Vinod Rana.

Bhagwan unke atma ke shanti de aur unke parivar ke is nuksan ko sahan karne ki shakti de.