PDA

View Full Version : Jat baiters and Jat haters Eat your hearts out the Kaum is Riding strong!

amitdahiya
November 8th, 2002, 06:59 PM
The Ride for Pride

The Horse occupies a special place in the heart of every true blooded Jat. Almost without exception Jats are natural born Riders. The brotherhood of the horse is using this unique relationship both to revive our strong ties and also to catalyse progress in Key areas by carrying an important and thought provoking exhibition called IDEAS FOR CHANGE. Attached below is a self explanatory poster that is now going up all over the Jat Lands. I hope Nitin finds a way to put it up On The Jatland.com.

Your advice, comments and good wishes are needed for this event which was originally planned as a ride of about 350 Kms on horseback probably the longest expeditionof its type in India since independence, but on popular request it has been decided in the first instance to make it a one way trek from Bharatpur to Delhi only-a distance of about 210 kms over a single week and it is all literally on the trail that was first blazed by Our Revered Maharaja Suraj Mal jis cavalry and infantry.

regards
Amit Dahiyabadshah

sanjayrathee
December 6th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Dear Amit

I do not have a horse to ride nor i know how to ride but have great passion for horses so please let me know more information on the event . If its possible to call up on phone let me know ur no., mine is 20545807.

Regards

Sanjay

amitdahiya
December 6th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Dear Sanjay
Congratulations! You are the first male Jat On Jatland.com to repond to the Ride for Pride. Vichitra Tank was the first with a goodwishes personal message. Now that youve shown the guts and blood to come forward lets meet up and synergise with the hundred or so others to make it happen. Nitin has the poster and as soon as it is posted youll get the basic info. I look forward to meeting up with you today as scheduled.
Regards good wishes
Amit Dahiya.

Sanjay Rathee (Dec 06, 2002 01:56 a.m.):
Dear Amit

I do not have a horse to ride nor i know how to ride but have great passion for horses so please let me know more information on the event . If its possible to call up on phone let me know ur no., mine is 20545807.

Regards

Sanjay