PDA

View Full Version : Why are jats so cruel about their Daughters??????

harvindermalik
November 12th, 2002, 12:22 PM
I can't understand why jats are so cruel about their Daughters??? Why they are so desperate to kill them?????? Reports show that female foeticide is highest in jat dominated areas.. its shameful..
comments????

urmiladuhan
November 12th, 2002, 11:08 PM
It all comes down to money and the power associated with it.

singhkapoor
November 13th, 2002, 08:53 AM
DEAR HARVINDER

I WISH THE ANSWER WAS A SIMPLE ONE. IT SURELY IS SHAMEFUL FOR EACH ONE OF US.

SURELY ENOUGH IT IS NOT ONE SINGLE REASON ....BE IT MONEY, EDUCATION, SHEER IGNORANCE OF THE LAW OR IGNOBLE SENSE OF INSECURITY IN ACCEPTING A BABY GIRL IN THE FAMILY.

BUT THINGS SEEM TO BE CHANGING FOR THE BETTER. THE CURRENT SEX RATIO IN HARYANA HAS RUNG A REALLY LOUD BELL. AND THIS WILL CHANGE OUR OR FOR THAT MATTER THEIR ATTITUDE TOWARDS BABY GIRLS.

HARVINDER YOU R IN AN IDEAL POSITION TO TAKE UP THE CAUSE THROUGH YOUR MUSIC OR DOCUMANTRIES. LET US KNOW IF WE CAN LEND A HELPING HAND IN ANYWAY. THE AJA (JAT ASSO) IN USA IS TRYING TO DO ITS BEST FOR SUCH CAUSES.

MALIK SAHIB, DID YOU GO TO KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY FOR YOUR COLLEGE DEGREE? PRADEEP DESWAL (IN GURGAON), A FRIEND OF MINE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU, THAT IS HOW I HEARD ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ENDEAVORS IN BOLLYWOOD. I STUDIED AT REGIONAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE, KURUKSHETRA 1985-89.

GOOD GOING HARVINDER.....WE R REALLY PROUD OF YOU.

I PERSONALY FEEL THAT YOUR NAME SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE FAMOUS JATS' LIST.

I MAY BE WRONG WITH MY FACTS BUT I THINK U R THE FIRST GUY WHO HAS TRIED TO POULARISE HARYANVI MUSIC, KEEPING IN MIND WHAT PEOPLE WANT. THE LANGUAGE IS THE SAME, THE SONGS AND RAGNIS R THE SAME IT JUST A MATTER OF PRESENTING THEM IN A MORE FASHIONABLE WAY.

I REQUEST ALL THE READERS OF THIS ARTICLE TO VOICE THEIR VOTE ON HARVINDER'S CONTRIBUTION TO HARYANAVI MUSIC.

GOOD GOING MAN!

CATCH U LATER

KAPOOR SINGH

Harvinder Malik (Nov 12, 2002 01:52 a.m.):
I can't understand why jats are so cruel about their Daughters??? Why they are so desperate to kill them?????? Reports show that female foeticide is highest in jat dominated areas.. its shameful..
comments????

vichitra
November 13th, 2002, 04:11 PM
hi
I really feel very bad after reading this...something should be done about about it!
I accede with kapoor ji that harvinder ji u really can do something through documentries n all.

harvindermalik
November 19th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Kapoorji..Thanx for your compliments & appreciation for my albums…it was my personal mission to modernize haryanvi music, b,coz I was feeling a vacuum in that area…I m quite fond of raginis too but we have to be contemporary as well as preserve our culture.. I have done this to inspire haryanvis to choose new ways of entertainment becoz our socio-economic atmosphere has changed and I have heard that there are some other albums on the lines of gitpit & guturghun in the market now.. It is a good sign but still not enough.. on the same track I am releasing a new album shortly, called DESI KA PAVVA. This is an out an out entertainment masala for haryanvis…
On the issue of the Jat attitude towards Girls…Here I’d like to say that I am working on some projects to inspire our society towards education, especially for girls, through the media...and to educate our Jats to feel the importance of a girl in the family. I may need help from all of you for this. I will let you know whenever I finalise the concept...
maine MA History MDU se kiya tha aur MA theatre PU CHD. se pr KU mera kafi aana jana rha h ..pradeep deshwal is a near and dear friend of mine..

smalik
November 20th, 2002, 05:23 PM
HRVNDR BHAI,
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT
PL KEEP GOING WITH YOUR NOBLE CAUSE
PL TELL WAT CAN I DO FOR YOU IN THIS MISSION
RGDS