PDA

View Full Version : Jats sweep plum jobs in OBC category in Rajasthan

itsnavin
November 13th, 2002, 11:29 PM
Hi All
A good news to be proud of! Visit the link below to know how OBC reservation helped Jats to get selected in key administrative positions in Rajasthan.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cms.dll/html/comp/articleshow?artid=23792224

Most impressive is:
"According to another study, the percentage of Jat students in the government run engineering colleges was 45.21 percent, in medical college it was 65.44 percent, in MBA 32.63 percent, in agriculture college 49 percent and in various faculties of universities there percentage was 33.76"

dkumar
November 14th, 2002, 04:05 PM
Gr8 Going!!!!

ranjitjat
November 14th, 2002, 04:58 PM
Great.
All credit go to Dr Gayan Parkash Pilaniya & All India Jat Samaj. Who lead the movement- Arakshan for jats in all over India.
A lesson for those who are saying even on this site that jats do not need- Arakshan- Job reservation in India .Only Haryana & panjab left now .
Other states UP- Rajsathan- Delhi &-HP got it.

rajendersingh
November 14th, 2002, 07:57 PM
navinji and chacha dharampalji ram ram ,it is grat nus it really deserve a cleberation.jats the grat keep it up .we all jats are with you . we all are sure that you shall continue these landmark achievments .
i happened to be there in rajasthan during this reservation struggle as personal guest of shri vijay poonia.personally i was notfor any type of reservation for jats due to jat ego.but this ruthlessdedication of rajsthani brothers have really cooled me down
here i think contribution of shri vijay poonia should be louded as he is a stalward in helping jats to live a raspectable life against the oppersive thakkars
we all are looking farward to see a first jat cm in rajasthan ,a community always with max M.L.A.'S
but no cm yet.