PDA

View Full Version : P. JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU

jataljaat
November 24th, 2002, 05:00 PM
hi
i want to know what jatland members think bout pandit jawahar lal nehru..
cheers
singh

abhishek
November 24th, 2002, 11:28 PM
He is not worth being discussed at JATLAND forum.

shokeen123
November 25th, 2002, 12:29 AM
Abhishek Dhama (Nov 24, 2002 12:58 p.m.):
He is not worth being discussed at JATLAND forum.

How come?

harvindermalik
November 25th, 2002, 01:34 AM
He was not a practical person.…aaj hamne itne jawan gawaye hai Kashmir me unki mout ke krno me main Nehru ki galt niti hi hai… agar unhone us waqt sardar patel ko apna kam shi dhang se karne diya hota to shayad aaj itne jawan apne hi desh me shaheed na hote… Nehru aur Gandhi ko western media ki tariff chahiye thi wo unhe mil gai so-called DHARMNIRPEKSH India bna kr.. 800 sall ki gulami ke bad azadi mili to muslman ko to Islamic country mil gya… pr hindu ko hindu rastar na mil ska.. (mera hindu rastr ka matlab BJP wala na hai)

Ho sakta hai kuchh logo ko mera ye sochna thik na lage pr ek Indian... ek JAT hone ke nate mai kh rha hu Aaj jo samadhiya JATO ke jawan saheedon ki gaon gaon me bni hui hai ..unki bemout ka main karan NEHRU hi hai….

Mera ye manana hai ki Hamari bahu betiyo ki chudiya tudwane me…unhe vidhwa banwane me…hamare bachcho ko anath krwane me…jat koum ko dukh dene me Nehru ki murkhta hi main karan rhi hai...

waise Jaton ne unhe kabhi jyada importance bhi na di… iska prime example hai.. jab Nehru ki death hui to kisi ne ROHTAK ke jat ko khabar di ki …pandit Nehru gujar gaye..jat ka reaction tha…ARRA ES DHARTI PR TO DADA PANDIT LAKHMICNAD JISE MAHAN GYANI BHI SDA NA RHE TO FER Nehru KIT DATAI THA..

jataljaat
November 25th, 2002, 07:08 AM
harvinder bhai
i fully agree wtih u..what associated with nehru's neme is INDIA and PAKISTAN because of his reluctance to pave way for jinnah for the top post..
the partiton was the worst in history..
10 lakh people......
cheers
singh

sanjaychhikara
November 25th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Malik saab,

what a good text you have written, i fully support your stand, (its also my stand on it). I think Nehru and ghandi are the worst that could happen to india. I think Subash chander bosh ji and sardar patel could do more then these two.

with regards

dkumar
November 25th, 2002, 03:36 PM
Dear All,

I echo with sanjay on the topic. Yeah Subhash ji, Patel ji and also Shastri ji were the rightest persons to lead India....but pity Indian leadership fell into the hands of these two *******s! and we are still paying for that and seems would continue to be taxed for all the wrongdoings by these two!

Thanks,

btw..Sujata Ji....may we have the priviledge to know your views also!!!!!:-)

Sanjay Chhikara (Nov 25, 2002 04:27 a.m.):
Malik saab,

what a good text you have written, i fully support your stand, (its also my stand on it). I think Nehru and ghandi are the worst that could happen to india. I think Subash chander bosh ji and sardar patel could do more then these two.

with regards

sandeepbalyan
November 25th, 2002, 03:47 PM
I appreciate all of u r answers and Malik bhai u really ans with a deep touch and hearty feeling.I too agry with u .
I too want to add more point in gr8 note.
This man (Pt J L N) never stepped ahead in development of western UP .I belong to this area. In every state or central

development scheme this area was not focused as it belongs to jats. but Proud to say that even not getting help this area is

one of the most wealthy area in INDIA u will be thinking due to what ? answer, here it goes....due to jats they worked hard

get nice agriculture and did well.I read in a book which stated that this guy (PJLN ) in one of his speech said be aware of

people of a cast(didnt named cast but we can figure it out easily) nearby to delhi they can do any thing even can capture

Delhi .
He never did any thing for country he did business with country, freedom fighters and peoples he got lot a back as u cant

even imagine fortune of his family i.e now in thousands of crore .

broked the country .... broked the families ..broked everything and it seems gr8 to see his picture in almost every govt

offices and named market and organisations and blah blah blah...

any way njoy...after all "he is chacha of INDIA and we r tau " (kidding )

Best Regards

amar0974
November 25th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Bhaio Main Bhey aap logon ke baat se poorey tarha sehmat hoon, Mainey bhe suna hai ke yahe wo aadmi hai jo Kashmir masley ko UNO m le gaya or jiskey karan iss masley ka hal aaj tak nahi nikla nahi to Aapni Bhartiya foj ye masla Raja Hari Singh ke time m a hal kar deti. Suna Hai ke Bhartiya Foj n Pakistan ke Foj or jo Kashmir ke Kabiliaye log they jinho ne kashmir par hamla kiya tha ko kafi pechey tak dhakel diya tha or kuch he din mey sara kashmir hamara hota, par iss Nehru ko pata na ke sujhi UNO m chala gaya ke hamara samjhota karao, un n kaha diya ke is mamley ka jab tak hal nahi nikal jata, jisney jitna ilaka kabja rakha ha utna a rakho, or aap log dekh he rahey ho ke abhey tak ye 'Kashmir' masla ju ka tu hai.
Or mainey to ye bhey suna hai ke ye bahoot he aaiyasey pasand or kharchila insan tha, college se jab nikalta tha to college ke har gate par iskey liye car hotey they or ek baar to isney apney kisey mitr ko noton (Rupee) t aag baal k chaa (Tea) pelai they.
Bhai kul mila k des or samaj ke liye bahut he ghati insan tha. or jayada tarif to site par m uskey kar nahi sakta. waisey pata aap sub n s e ke kisa tha.

rajendersingh
November 25th, 2002, 04:59 PM
dear all,as this topic isgetting very intersting i like to say afew things.

in his book the discovery of india,he did not write a single word about jats,not even while talking about decline of mugal empire,where as of late ppl have realised that jats were the major factor to ensure their fall.

nehru was all for coopeative farming but for ch. charan singh otherwise today jats would been land less labours.this issue was brought to parliament.

it si right that nehru kept kashmir issue to him self and patel was denied the right to handle it even he was the home minister

our forces were on winning spree in kashmir when nehru ordered ceasefire and went to uno and that clause of plebcite was accepted by him.it was india and not pakistan who went to uno

it is not only the kashmir where our jawans died for no reason,i was in sri lanka for about two years andthere we lost more than 2000 men for nothing it was the dirty deed of rajeev gandhi nehru's grandson it was for sure that if nehru wasn't the pm rajeev would also not had been made to this post.
it is how that a wrong person with such powers can ruin the future of a nation,no body knows for how many more generation we will have to pay this price

sanjaychhikara
November 25th, 2002, 06:22 PM
I totally agree with you rajender bhaisaab,

we should get rid off the ghandhi's and the nehru's, it would be a shame for us worldwide when the day occures that sonia ghandi will be the pm.

She cant do anything for us, she is only profiting from our country, she is looting us!

I dont understand why the childern of an politican should go in politics like the childern of an actor should go acting. They are only stopping the good talent who like to come forward. There should be an ban for the childern of actors go acting and the childern of an politican go in politics, i realize that this is not possible.

What possible is that Jats can unite and fight for their rights, the power they deserve in this community!!!! We have done a lot and so we must take the matter in ouw own hands and fight!

sanjeev_khokher
November 25th, 2002, 10:10 PM
Chodhariyo.......main bhi doo baat kah hi dun...thama ni ja ra !!!!

BABA LAKHMI CHAND APNI RAGNI MAIN KAH GAYE HAIN KI....." BEIMAAN FIRANGI PAKISTAN BANAGE".....and I WOULD LIKE TO ADD...ke ye firangi to beimaan the hi par apne Nehru Ghandi ne bhi kasar na ghali beimaana karan main apne hindustan te....HUMNE APNE SAHEED BHAGAT SINGH JAISE JIYALE VAQT SE PAHLE KHO DIYE INKI RAJNEETEE KI VAJAH SE......Ajadi kis ne dilayi or naam kon kamage?

...."ARRE YU MAHATMA GHANDI....JISSE SAB BAPU KAHAN ".....these are the words Chaudhary Mahender Singh Tiquet (President Bhartiya Kisan Union) used to say about Late Mr. Ghandi in his speech to the ANNADATA(KISAN) of this country.....And this makes a huge sense in my view....ki "HUM UNKA NAAM IJJAT SE TO LETE HAIN.....PAR DIL UNKI KARTUTO PAR ROTE HAIN "

rsdalal
November 26th, 2002, 01:51 AM
One more fact is,
after partition India was supposed to pay Pakistan some due amount, which India tried to stop for some time, because of WAR in Kashmir. As Indian Govt knew that this money if we pay now will be used against us only to buy arms.(As everybody know what stage India and pakistan were money wise at partition time).
But guess what, Gandhi forced to pay that amount immediatly and at the same time our forces were fighting in Kashmir.
As said everything is fare in war, why the hell these Sidhants. Somebody is getting killed at border and you need to keep your Sindhant ??

sandeepbalyan
November 26th, 2002, 10:29 AM
PJLN ki inayat mai ek link ....
Dekhna na bhule kya hua tha India china war main......

http://www.indiatimes.com/1962/main.htm

note:-

chacha was not a gr8 man he was for chatni..
u must be remembering ...

"chacha ne chachi ko chandni chowk main chatni chataye" this suites him much (kidding)

Njoy ...

anurag
November 26th, 2002, 11:07 AM
To add to the 1962 sentiments -- I haven't read the article but couldn't stop from commenting....

Indian Army was ordered not to fire at the chinese. It was until the 2nd or 3rd day (these numbers might be wrong) of chineese agression that Nehru realized his mistake and then ordered the army to retaliate. But by then most of the game was half lost. Not to mention the martyrs who had to give away their lives because of his utter foolishness....."Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai" comes from here......chineese arny used to come saying this and then used to attack.

So as far as I am concerned I hate him.....

-Anurag

amar0974
November 26th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Bhaio ek kissa main bhe bata doon china war ke samai ka, ye to aap sub logon ko pata he hai ke china ne hamarey ladhaak chetra ke kafi hissey par kabja kar rakha hai. to sansad mey is mamley par behas chal rahi they to nehru ne kaha
"Kaya ho gaya china n hamara ladhak chhetra kabja liya, wahan kuch bhey nahi hota, kuch nahi ugta."
tabhey ek mantri jo puri tarha se ganja tha topi utar kar or sar par haath pher kar bola
"Pandit ji hota to iss par bhey kuch nahi kaya isey bhey chenio ke hawaley kar dein"

biotechs2001
November 29th, 2002, 01:51 AM
bhaiyo naam tai mere yaad konya U S A ke us president ka, uhne Nehru tahi offer kiya tha India ko UNO ka permamnent member(VITO/VETO) banan tahi. Baat 50's ki hai yoh Nehru nau bolya pehle te China ne banao, Bharat jib tahi nahi Permanent seat UNO mai accept nahi karega jib tak China nahi ban jata. nahi tai aaj bate kuchh aur hoti.....
aur Dr. Bhabha kitna pacha tha is Nehru nai Atom bomb tahi..Nehru bolta raha na..na....Santipirye karoyo ke liye hee Atomic enery use karni hai....
agar Nehru ne yeh 2 kaam bhee kare hote to yo pakistan er china India nai aaj Ankh na nikhate.

rsdalal
December 3rd, 2002, 11:35 PM
http://www.rediff.com/news/2002/dec/03chin.htm

raj2rif
December 4th, 2002, 09:47 AM
Dear All,
It is heatening to see so many young contributors on each article. What worries me is that in some cases views projected are more with passion than the depth of the subject. We all have heard lot of stories about China War and the partition of the country. Let me tell you, many things that reach our villages from the border are some time far from the truth.
I have no doubt that Pt. JLN did make lot of mistakes about China and Kashmir, but in international relations lot of pressure act on the leaders and some time the decisions taken are more of a compromise than conviction. By no means I am defending any one.
It is very easy to find faults after the events have happened since we know the outcome. But may be if we were put to the conditions those were prevailing when those decisions were taken probably many of us would have taken similar decisions. Believe me, decision making is a tough job and that is why it is highly paid. Making a decision where the life and destiny of a large number of people is involved is not easy.
I am neither the supporter of Nehru or Gandhi, but I do believe convincingly, that Mr. Gandhi did contribute a lot towards getting us the freedom at a relatively very low cost. Consider the cost other countries have paid/ still paying for the similar cause.
Imagine, Mr. Gandhi's qualification and the amount of money he would have made with that qualification. He easily could have lived a very comfortable life. Similar goes for Mr. Nehru as well. Probably many of us if are in similar comfortable situation would think twice before getting involved with the movement of that nature. Many people do belive, if I am OK every thing is OK. We all see lot of wrong things happening in front of our eyes, but how many times we take a stand against them. Many of us pay bribe to get a work done from a corrupt official. Not only such people do the wrong thing they also brag about it and feel proud of it. What I intend to mention here is that while these leaders did make some mistakes (some of them serious), they also did contribute a lot. I am sure their contribution also deserves acknowledgement.
How about concentrating on current blend of politicians? And what about the government officials? I know many Civil Officials from our own community who take a lot of bribe and feel proud of it. The problem comes when they themselves have to pay bribe, it hurts them and system looks totally corrupt to them.
I would request all the people to make it a point to bring the corrupt officials to the law as also to ignore the corrupt politicians. I have seen people justifying their wrong actions by saying that every one is doing it. Let us not take comfort with that and give it a serious look. If we follow the law ourselves and motivate one more individual to do that, we can make the difference and rebuilt our nation to its old glory (Sone ki Chidia).
I once again congratulate all of you for giving your frank opinion. Keep it up, we all learn from each other.