PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO STOP ANTI INDIAN-ANTI JATS ENTRY ON JATLAND ???????

ranjitjat
January 7th, 2003, 06:26 PM
This site is only for hindu jats- but writing this is not good enough.
All short of trouble makers are making entry with bogus name- checking our profile & collecting data.
This must be stop
True ID MUST BE CHECKED
THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE GOOD DARSHAN OF NIJJAR CHACHA

THIS IS URGENT
I HAVING PROBLEM WITH LOG ON
BUT ANY NON JAT CAN ENTER ANY TIME
WHAT A JOKE

rajendersingh
January 7th, 2003, 07:57 PM
chachaji namaskar,do din tak vo sardar jataon ko jatt banata raha ur sare us ki tarf muen tha ke dekhte rahe. bhot galt baat se . is bimari ka ilaz jaroor hona chhiye

ranjitjat
January 7th, 2003, 09:03 PM
Dear Rajender
I went to heathrow Airport To receive RUCHI LAMBA with HARVENDER MALIK. When i log on i saw
VAH KHALISTANI- LAMBA GOTRA- CH CHHAJU RAM- CH CHARAN SINGH & SABHI JATOO KI MATI PALIT KAR RAHA HH.
BOLANY Ki JAGAH- yah kah rahae han CHACHA NIJJAR PHOTO LAGADO-DARSHAN KARKY SAWRAG MAE PAHUJ JAYAGY.
AAPANY DOST-DUSMAN KI PAHCHAN NAHI ISLIYE TO JAT KOOM KI YAH HALAT HH.
YOU- ANURAG -AMIT & MY NEWLY TRAINED COMMANDO TEAM DONE A GREAT JOB - WELL DONE
LONG LIVE THE JATUNITY TEAM
HE SEND ME LOVE LETTER BY e MAIL TOO

rajendersingh
January 7th, 2003, 09:48 PM
chachaji , there is another gentleman who went all out to defend this rogue on the site. he even defended this rogue's statmentdeclairing lambas as khatris only.and crossing all limits he even declaired this rogue as staunch supporter of jats. what a shame, he talks of jat history . lets get rid of these kalakars .shame shame

akdabas
January 7th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Dudee Ji,

Looks like you are very much excited about this whole episode.

This is true that we don't want any NON-JAT element on this site. But we would also like to tell any JAT who is making provoking statements or trying to be unnecessary aggressive.

Aap bhee to bhot welcome kar rahe the us sardar ko. Ib ke hogya.. Dal badal diya ke..
Mein to shuru te janoon tha Nijjhar's ne. GHPS school punjabi ka Principal bhee Nijjhar tha.. Kisi ke mathe pe likh rakhi se ke wo kisa aamdi se.....

Sab welcome kar rahe the photo dekhne se pehle.. Instead of giving credit for that you are trying what ?????? :-)

Nijjar's JAT bhee hoya karen.. Na bera ho te mein bata doon.. Jese Grewal sardar JAT bhee hein aur JATT bhee.

Chopra punjabi bhee aur JAT bhee according to JATLAND.

Let me tell to everybody:

I asked that old "bujurg" khalistani guy to keep his photograph so that we know that he is not a JAT. I was trying to expose him in a more polite and different way. If anybody has any objection on that then..

I DON'T CARE....

"CHACHA NIJJAR PHOTO LAGADO-DARSHAN KARKY SAWRAG MAE PAHUJ JAYAGY."

App bhee khoob namak mirch laga ke likh rahe ho... Yo Sawrag kit te aa gaya...

Ibe te meri bhot choti ummar se...

Chacha Ji, Ghane maje na liya karen...... :)

Aur haan photo te aap bhee dhar do..

ranjitjat
January 7th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Dear ASHOK
I know this khalistani-for long time. He is in UK. I am excited because how he able to make fool of all jats- How he abused our leaders? HOW he dared to send personal email to me.
You call him a mahan atma- I know you want to expose him like others later on- but fail to understand him frist
GOTRA GILL-GREWAL-MALIK-PUNIA-SANGWAN YAH SABHI SIKHO mae bhi han.
YAH KHALISTANI YAHA LONDON MAE ROJANA MILATY HAN- MAERA UTTAR BAHI HOTA HH JO NAJIR KO DIYA THA KI
FATHERLAND KI BAT YA KHALISTAN- RANJITSINGH KI KINGDOM LAHORE SY KABUL TAK HH- PAKISTAN SY M ANGO-YA LADKAR LO.
DELHI -UP-HARYANA-RAJSTHAN-GUJRAT KO KHALISTAN KY MAP PER DHIKHLANA- PAKISTAN UK-USA KY GURUDAWARO MAE BATHH KAR- MOTHER INDIA SY GADARI KARNA- USAKO HOLY WAR KAHANA
ISASY BADDA JULAM AUR GADARI KAYA HOGI.

akdabas
January 7th, 2003, 11:59 PM
Dudee Ji,

Apko mera banner dekh kar hi samajh jana chahiye tha jo mene ye sab baten hone se pehle hi rakh di thi.

Jai Hind... BHARAT.

How did you expect from me or any JAT to betray our Bharat ??

"You call him a mahan atma". I never called him a mahan atma. Actually I don't know what is "Mahan Atma" :) Do you ??

urmiladuhan
January 8th, 2003, 12:00 AM
I KNOW MR. NAJJAR FROM SOCCULTURE.INDIA WEBSITE. HIS POSTS ARE VERY PROVOCATIVE AND PRO UNITY OF ALL TYPES OF JATS IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE IGNORE HIM THERE TOO! BUT SINCE JATLAND IS A MUCH SMALLER BOARD, SUCH POSTS GET LOT OF ATTENTION. NEVERTHELESS, IN MY OPINION, HIS POSTS WERE IN BAD TASTE. ALSO, HE IS A JAT SIKH- WHO MAYNOT BECOME JATLAND MEMBERS AS OF NOW.
I ALSO NOTICED ONE 'MATHUR' SURNAME IN LOGGED IN MEMBERS LIST TODAY. TO INCREASE JATLAND MEMBERSHIP BY ANY MEANS SEEMS TO BE THE GOAL OF THE ADMINSTRATORS WHICH MAY MAKE EXISTING MEMBERS UNCOMFORTABLE IN USING THE BOARD.

akdabas
January 8th, 2003, 12:14 AM
Urmila Ji,

Just to update you on Mathurs.

Mathur's are also JAT. I know Karala village (Near Kanjhawala) in Delhi having all Mathurs. But I also admit that there are some mathurs which are not JAT.

Actually, I know both cases and confused.

ranjitjat
January 8th, 2003, 01:35 AM
DEAR ASHOK
You and all other jats are true INDIAN. No one can?QUESTION our loyality.
Yah sabhi baat aap per personal nahi han- koe bhi dhoka kha sakata hh kisi ny NIJJAR KO GREAT BHI kaha hh.
GALATI KISI SY HO SAKATI HAN- ADAMI KO SAMAJANY MAE.
ABHI SAWAL YAH KI - NIJJAR JASY ADAMIYO SY DEAL KIYA JAYE?
JAT BHOLA BHANDARI HH- KISI PER BHI BISWAS KER LAYTA HH.
ABHI- NIJJAK JASY CHOR- DAKU GHAR MAE GHUS AYE TO UNKO FUTURE MAE KASY ROCOGY
THINK OVER THIS- YOU ARE A GOOD DETECTIVE- SO DO SOME MIND SEARCH ON TECHNICAL GROUND. WHO IS JAT OR NOT- WE CAN FIND OUT SOON.
EVERY BODY PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL- BUT TAKE IT AS A LESSON FOR FUTURE SECURITY.

akdabas
January 8th, 2003, 03:14 AM
Dudee Ji,

In sab kammon ke liye JATLAND pe kami nahin hei JAT's ki. Sare JAT Bhai ready hein kisi bhee aese aadmi ko pit kar bahar bhagane ke liye.

Ib apni photo to laga do please... :)

ranjitjat
January 8th, 2003, 04:23 AM
Dear ASHOK
PHOTO BHI NOJAWNO KY HI AACHHE LAGATY HAN
MAERY PAS SCANER NAHI HH.
ABHI- HARVENDER ny bhi yahi bat kahi thi PHOTO UTAR KER LAY GAYA HH- SIZE BADA HH-TRY KAR RAHA HAN.

JISANY PHOTO DEKHANA hh- SEE IN MY BOOK- FRANCE TO KARGIL

akdabas
January 8th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Dudee Ji,

Lagta hei mene apki book mein se hi scan kar ke rakhni paregi aapki photo. Koi baat nahin, line mein laga hua hoon. Jaldi se ek book bhej do.

Cheers,

ranjitjat
January 8th, 2003, 05:21 AM
DEAR ASHOK
IF YOU WANT TO TAKE FROM THE BOOK- PLEASE GO AHEAD
I THINK ANU RANA - RAJENDER SINGH AND MANY MORE HAVE THE BOOK

CHEERS

akdalal
January 8th, 2003, 09:41 AM
I agree with Dudee ji and Urmils Ji.

Urmila Ji, I would like to inform you that mere Dadi Ji is from Karala and is Mathur ( its actually machhar which later on got abbrivated to Mathur) and of course being her grand son I am a typical Jat.

I would like to have the views from all of you regarding welcoming sikh jats on our website.

regards,

raj2rif
January 8th, 2003, 10:02 AM
Dear all,
He contacted me on my email. I told him that Lamba's are very much Jats and he need to update his own knowledge, Since he used work Chaudhary in front of his name, I told him that even Bangalis and some Muslims also write Chaudhary, so does goes the case with sirname Verma. Then he wanted to discuss religion with me. I had to snub him on this. Then he came down to his Wahe Guru and all. I just blocked his emails. The best thing to do is to block his emails and ignore such rouges. Probably, Nitin Dahiya could do some thing to block such people.
I would recommend that who ever talks about such thing irrespective of his/her community should be ignored and possibly snubed. Over a period of time such people will go away themselves.

kantalamba
January 8th, 2003, 03:57 PM
dharampal ji and all others
i the kanta lamba congratulating you on this good work of kiking that pazi out. on abusing the mothers and our jat community,
to stop such people we should have some legal rights. it is true that we are all ready to fight for such a situation,i will again repeat the proverb
anpad jat pade brobar
pada jat khuda brober

akdabas
January 8th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Let me request to all JATLAND members that if they encounter with such bad personalites and getting emails on their personal Inbox then it becomes their duty that they expose it to others also.

This should not happen after the things are over. I think you guy's understand why ......................................... :)

akdabas
January 8th, 2003, 10:55 PM
Chander Kanta Ji,

This did not happen with you only. I am talking about the LAMBA surname. That bad guy said something about the surname.

It happened with Mugdha Rao also and you know most of the Jatland members were after her. One day I was in Chat and everybody in the chat room was asking her to go away. I am not saying they did it intentionally (JATS would never do that) but I wanted to point out that this kind of things can happen out of ignorance. That happened with me also once :)

Just ignore them.

Here comes the role of the senior JATS on the JATLAND. Are they doing their duty properly towards the other Jatland members ? Taste bitter but I think its the truth. - NO.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSONALLY.

Cheers.

Chander kanta Lamba (Jan 08, 2003 05:27 a.m.):
i the kanta lamba congratulating you on this good work of kiking that pazi out. on abusing the mothers and our jat community,
to stop such people we should have some legal rights. it is true that we are all ready to fight for such a situation,i will again repeat the proverb
anpad jat pade brobar
pada jat khuda brober

virajmalik4973
January 9th, 2003, 01:58 AM
Dhudee Saab,
If this site is only for Hindu jats...than I guess lot of members need to be removed.

The concept of hinduism is debatable. If you dig up the history of jats...you will know that it was generally non relegious tribe with farming as their main occupation.

various religions influenced jats including Islam, Sikhism and Arya Samaj, While there were some like us who dint adopted any relegion and worshiped their fields and forefathers..

Am I a hindu? If I am a hindu(due to the cultural similarity with Hindu society) than I guess sikh jats are also jats..

I think all of us need to broaden our horizons and welcome all jats irrespective of their relegion, by doing so we wont aleniate people...

& I guess the objective of the site is to connect a community called Jat not hindu jats...

I have a very dear JAT freind from moradabad district of UP, One of his grandfather converted to sikhism..

Rest is upto the collective thinking and decision of group..

ram
January 9th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Viraj,

Thanks a lot for a sensible, educated and mature reply. It seems that you are throughly versed with our History. VHP/RSS influnce can be seen in our community after seeing the letters of some of my Jat brother/ sisters.

Ram

ravichaudhary
January 9th, 2003, 03:36 AM
Chaudhary Nijjar, is an elderly gentleman, indeed I would go so far as to say, a very elderly gentleman, who spends a lot of time on the net, and has been doing so many years propagating his views

I suspect he is probably well over eighty years old.

I came across him a few years ago.

It was from that perspective, out of regard, regard for an elder that I wrote, that he is a staunch Jat. I am perfectly aware that he is a Sikh Jat.

As for non-acceptance of his views. He appears to be preaching a unifying message. Obviously it is not striking a cord, as even Sikhnet does not accept his posts.

Here is what the moderators of Sikhnet have to say

Here is what a Google search showed
"

Rejection of My Posts
Posted by Bhai Rajinder Nijjhar on Friday, 1/25/2002 12:51 AM MST

Add to Interest Profile Edit Interest Profile Email This Message Search

Moderators Note: You have been informed several times why your posts are rejected. Your theories are not understood by anybody. We have provided people with links to your personal website with a request to read what you have to say. Anyone who is interested please contact Rajinder Nijjar on his personal email.
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
A Jat of the United Greater Panjab,
Mussallmaan of Pir Nanak Shah,
Gnostics are the living christs (satgurus) and NOT Christians, of Living Allah (Spirit),

http://www.dnet.co.uk/users/bargainflights/index.htm
http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/index.htm
http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/gnostic/home.htm
http://www.dnet.co.uk/users/bargainflights/gnostic/home.htm
http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm
http://www.dnet.co.uk/users/bargainflights/sikhism.htm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

You are rejecting my posts and may I know the reasons please?

As for his comments, I saw a single comment he had made, and made my comments based on what my own past experience is.

I note that all references to Mr Nijjar have been eliminated, and since I have not followed the thread or the postings I am unable to comment.

My own reading, on the single post of his that I saw, was his comment on the Lamba Gotra, and that he considered that to be a Khatri name

Coming originally from Pakistan, he may have only run into "Lamba" as Punjabi- Khatris, and he was unfamiliar that it is a Jat Gotra.

And I considered that, that is what his query was.

I would have expected that an explanation that it is Jat Gotra would have more than satisfied this elderly gentleman.

If he has posted any material derogatory to Hindu Jats, I am unaware of it, as all material relating to him has been deleted.

That policy I will leave to the group and the moderators.

My own experience is that deleting material does not make it go way. It is better to address the issue and unless the member is using abusive language, hate mail, not just presenting extreme views, the person should be allowed to be a member and post.

In other words "extreme views should be permitted, hate mail not"

On the other issue whether Sikh Jats should be allowed on this list or not.

Again I leave that to the group and the moderators.

I will only note that the Introduction on the Jatland.com Web Site claims " a strong link of the Sikh Jats and the Hindu Jats."

If you do not allow them on the list... the obvious question that arises - is how strong that "link" really is ?.

The moderators have a full and complete right to keep the discussions and membership to the purpose of the group.

The moderators' job is also a very difficult and thankless task.

And they deserve all the members' full and complete support

Ravi Chaudhary
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JatHistory/

akdabas
January 9th, 2003, 05:20 AM
Hooda Bhai,

Mein bhee Viraj ki baat se sehmat hoon and I think we should be little broad minded. I mean, we should not be too regional.

Dharamendra aur Dara Singh bhee JATT sein. All JAT says, Oh they are our brother. Why if they don't like JATT word ?

urmiladuhan
January 9th, 2003, 06:27 AM
My own experience is that deleting material does not make it go way. It is better to address the issue and unless the member is using abusive language, hate mail, not just presenting extreme views, the person should be allowed to be a member and post.

In other words "extreme views should be permitted, hate mail not"

I agree with this particular view.

ram
January 9th, 2003, 07:30 AM
Ashok ji- Dara singh is a JAT Sikh bur he is also president of Jat Mahasabha. His organisation was responisble to get JAT reservation in Rajasthan, Delhi and UP. People in Haryana, Delhi Suba love Dharmander and his sons(all Jat Sikhs). Please do not let one ignorant Sardarji ( Nijjar)change your opnion.

akdabas
January 9th, 2003, 09:00 AM
Hooda Bhai,

Let me correct you here. Please don't mind it.

Dara Singh and Dharmander are JATTs and not Sikh JAT. I like them just like my any other JAT brother and Nothing can change my opinion about that. But this is also true that I am not having same opinions for Sikhs. This is just my personal opinion.

Cheers.

Ram K Hooda (Jan 08, 2003 09:00 p.m.):
Ashok ji- Dara singh is a JAT Sikh bur he is also president of Jat Mahasabha. His organisation was responisble to get JAT reservation in Rajasthan, Delhi and UP. People in Haryana, Delhi Suba love Dharmander and his sons(all Jat Sikhs). Please do not let one ignorant Sardarji ( Nijjar)change your opnion.

rajendersingh
January 9th, 2003, 11:15 AM
dear all, it just for the information of all that dharmendera and dara singh are jats from punjab and they were never sihks.dharmendera's father was a active arya samaji and even his last name was ram and not singh

kantalamba
January 9th, 2003, 03:49 PM
ashok bhai
i was not againest the ignorance of gatra, it does not hurt me, but the rude word he used for the mother has irritated me ( he says if someone uses their village name than his or her mother is an prostitute, who does not know : her husband:. like surname burnala) this is an open gali for us and it is a shame for us to hear such words,
regards

__________________________________________________ __

Ashok Kumar Dabas (Jan 08, 2003 12:26 p.m.):
Chander Kanta Ji,

This did not happen with you only. I am talking about the LAMBA surname. That bad guy said something about the surname.

It happened with Mugdha Rao also and you know most of the Jatland members were after her. One day I was in Chat and everybody in the chat room was asking her to go away. I am not saying they did it intentionally (JATS would never do that) but I wanted to point out that this kind of things can happen out of ignorance. That happened with me also once :)

Just ignore them.

Here comes the role of the senior JATS on the JATLAND. Are they doing their duty properly towards the other Jatland members ? Taste bitter but I think its the truth. - NO.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSONALLY.

Cheers.

Chander kanta Lamba (Jan 08, 2003 05:27 a.m.):
anpad jat pade brobar
pada jat khuda brober

ravichaudhary
January 9th, 2003, 11:09 PM
[quote]Chander kanta Lamba (Jan 09, 2003 05:19 a.m.):
ashok bhai
i was not againest the ignorance of gatra, it does not hurt me, but the rude word he used for the mother has irritated me ( he says if someone uses their village name than his or her mother is an prostitute, who does not know : her husband:. like surname burnala) this is an open gali for us and it is a shame for us to hear such words,
regards

The use of abusive language, such as you have outlined, is in my view, is cause for ban without notice, and for deletion of such messages from the archives.

I gather from your post that this is why those messages were deleted, and I am in complete agreement and compliment the moderators for prompt and decisive action.

I see various forums, and on some, no discussion can be had as the members simply make personal attacks, and/or use four letter words, driving away anyone who wished to discuss or contribute in a thought provoking manner.

That is one reason why on the Jat history list, which I am moderating it for now., and on which I would like help

The research material is public, the archives are public, so that all can see what is posted there, for I do wish to expose our history and research for peer review, and that that be available to our well wishers to use.

The URL is

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JatHistory/

To join is easy simply click on Join.

Yet I am aware of many Jat- bashers, who simply hate jats and everything that is Jat related.

To screen them out, we have a zero tolerance policy.

I have invited certain known Jat Bashers to post on the above Jat history list, but guess what , to no one’s great surprise , they refuse to become members or post. They would rather post on un-moderated lists, where their hate mail get accepted.

It seems that when these Jat bashers are confronted and brought out in the open they back off.

There is an intellectual war out there, a war that is waged in academia, discussion groups, the media, all of which influence society’s thinking, values, and mores, which has a bearing on this.

There are groups who seek to continue to deride our culture and people- who seek to designate us as uncultured, as shudras, and what have you.

In the histories our children our being taught, we are designated as backward, plunderers, bandits .

This needs to be confronted.

Yet if we who are Jats take no interest, then we have only ourselves to blame, if our children are bombarded with negative inputs in their school texts, and they develop a negative view of themselves, and wish to run away from the fact they are Jats.

Our children do not know that they have a rich and ancient culture.

One such un- moderated list is

http://indiaculture.net/talk/messages/128/9428.html?1036795878

and a person who goes by the name “ Facts”

The thread itself has a lot of data and factual material( if one can get past the rhetoric).

As our people become more comfortable and secure in their knowledge of our Jat history and culture, I would like their help in dealing with these Jat bashers.

In the meantime, let us make haste one step at a time.

The moderators on this group – Jatland.com are doing an excellent task,. Do keep it up.

Feedback and suggestions to my post welcome

Ravi