PDA

View Full Version : Ch. Tikait in Mujjafar Nagar

rsdalal
January 8th, 2003, 09:34 AM
BKU have converted the Police station in Mujjafar Ngr to a BKU station, over police custody death of one youth.

virajmalik4973
January 9th, 2003, 01:59 AM
They have done it so many times...but it does not solves any of their problems...

akdabas
January 9th, 2003, 06:00 AM
Lath ka jor bhot bara ho se Viraj Bhai aur India jese country mein to khas tor pe.

Ek JAT balak (Anil Balyan) thane mein maar diya during police custody and even the dead body was not given to their parents.

Its bad. Now BKU and other political parties are trying to catch those policemen who did that cruelty.

The way you said is like they are wasting their time but I think its not the case. Think about those parents.....

rsdalal
January 9th, 2003, 09:08 AM
Ajit Singh and Chautal should do, what Ch Tikait is Doing....

akdabas
January 10th, 2003, 12:10 AM
http://216.15.255.34/09012003/mngnews.asp?city=08MNG8C.htm

yvsgaawar
January 10th, 2003, 10:47 PM
Personally I like Chaudhary Mahender Singh Tikait. The most I like about him is, he don't do things to achieve political mileage. Our police are British police. Since British period they are keeping their bosses happy (before British now Politicians), and suppress common Indian.

rsdalal
January 10th, 2003, 11:02 PM
Gawar sahab,
People in police are from ourselves, I do not think they are to blame, They are in the middle of politicians and janat and both of them bash them(It do not apply for 1% who do not do any work and are currupt, but for rest 99% it is very true)
So it is politician to blame and people who elect them, not a common policeman.

YagyaVir Singh Gaawar (Jan 10, 2003 12:17 p.m.):
Personally I like Chaudhary Mahender Singh Tikait. The most I like about him is, he don't do things to achieve political mileage. Our police are British police. Since British period they are keeping their bosses happy (before British now Politicians), and suppress common Indian.

urmiladuhan
January 11th, 2003, 01:32 AM
I think Ch Tikait Singh is doing good job here. If law fails to protect people's rights, then someone has to come forward!

yvsgaawar
January 11th, 2003, 02:50 AM
Ranvir Singh Dalal (Jan 10, 2003 12:32 p.m.):
Gawar sahab,
People in police are from ourselves, I do not think they are to blame, They are in the middle of politicians and janat and both of them bash them(It do not apply for 1% who do not do any work and are currupt, but for rest 99% it is very true)
So it is politician to blame and people who elect them, not a common policeman.

YagyaVir Singh Gaawar (Jan 10, 2003 12:17 p.m.):

Ranvir Bhai,
If this is the case then politicians are also part of us, then whom to blame? I know a person (friend), who joined Haryana police in 1990. I asked him once why do you people always behave rudely. He said, "This is what we learn during training! If we talk soft, nobody will fear of us". Do you think this is what we are? I don't think so.
I am not blaming anyone here; I have my own people in police. After joining the force, they realize the power and they use this power. I do not know how to ask them to behave?

virajmalik4973
January 11th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Dalal Saab,
hum to Muzaffarnagar key hain..Lath se jyada dimaag ki jaroorat hain...

they elect and vote corrupt and charecterless politician's...(jat)..natuarally these kind of things are bound to happen...We have a Jat agricultaure minister but no kisan in that area knows what to do with the sugarcane crop as the mills were refusing to buy cane due to a bad year..

The law and order is a problem linked with employment and economics of a place..If you break the system things can never become better...

Mr tikait needs to stenghten the system by entering in politics..making BKU a institution..

They need to strenghen the Cooperative movement in the region like Gujrat.

Mr Tikait needs to keep crimnal and politicians with dubious charecters out.

Need to bring in good cusoms in JAt community...they need to kick..Dahej biggest problem in our community in that area..

They need to develop food processing industry in that area..so that there is employment...and economy improves and farmers are not just dependent on cane..

Lath...is good if you are in Army or police...for politicians...or in social life...its the Sadboodhi..which is important..

abhishek
January 12th, 2003, 06:33 PM
My post might be bit off the discussion but when we are discussing tikait I beg to differ. This man has unianimous support of jats durring late 80s and l he had so much leverage but then what did he use it for , he asked chief minister of UP to serve him glass of water and all to satisfy his petty ego. But what did he achieve for jats. Before BKU he was a no one,jats of area gave him land to match his "chaudhary" statur and all and in the return what they got is his whimsical behaviour. With kind of support he had long standing demand of seperatation of western UP from rest of UP could have been achieved. And we could have also had government to act on rest of demands like siphoning off revenue from western UP(specially meerut commisionary).But then we got nothing he rather got jats bad name by organizing those infamous rallies in delhi which distrupted the normal lives of delhites.And even in this episode of custody death so far nothing has been achieved and I seriously doubt about the outcome.

virajmalik4973
January 12th, 2003, 10:57 PM
I agree with Abhishek,,,They have braught in bad image and spoilt the youth...in villages and taught them how to take system in their hand.

His organisation has always discouraged education,,,infact there are statement in record where he has said that he does not want any educated jat in his organisation...

urmiladuhan
January 13th, 2003, 02:28 AM
I got educated on my views on Tikait Singh.

Good discussion.

rsdalal
January 13th, 2003, 05:03 AM
Abhishek Bhai,
Mr Tikait is no where a ideal leader who can reach to everone's expectation. But are not we expecting too much from a uneducated jat leader. When we compare him with other jat leaders in the area, like Ajit Singh, educated and with all the resources available to him, where he stands.
So bottom line is Mr. Tikait is no where near the jat leader we all need. but at other end he is the best among the choices we got. As per his education and background, he has reached to his limits and we can not expect him to be a diplomatic politician, who can lead educated group of jats, for that some other jat have to take lead.
Now back to the original topic, jat boy died in police custody and under suspecious situation, We all know what will happen to this boy can not be retuned, may be even culprits will not be traced, but point is if this kind of things go un noticed, these tend to happen more frequently, so to chek on these incident. this kind of Dharna's are required. this might not have any direct result. But definatly it saves Jatland to became another Bihar, where police and criminals can get away with anything.
at least that much credit goes to ch. Tikait.

Abhishek Dhama (Jan 12, 2003 08:03 a.m.):
My post might be bit off the discussion but when we are discussing tikait I beg to differ. This man has unianimous support of jats durring late 80s and l he had so much leverage but then what did he use it for , he asked chief minister of UP to serve him glass of water and all to satisfy his petty ego. But what did he achieve for jats. Before BKU he was a no one,jats of area gave him land to match his "chaudhary" statur and all and in the return what they got is his whimsical behaviour. With kind of support he had long standing demand of seperatation of western UP from rest of UP could have been achieved. And we could have also had government to act on rest of demands like siphoning off revenue from western UP(specially meerut commisionary).But then we got nothing he rather got jats bad name by organizing those infamous rallies in delhi which distrupted the normal lives of delhites.And even in this episode of custody death so far nothing has been achieved and I seriously doubt about the outcome.

akdabas
January 13th, 2003, 11:10 PM
I think all current JAT leader's are good and bad both at their place.
I think they are not leaders. They are politicians and everybody knows about politicians.