PDA

View Full Version : JAT COULD HAVE CHANGED

jataljaat
January 13th, 2003, 08:03 AM
dear members
i am not to sure but i think its true..
this news sz bit old..when ch. bansi lal was defence minister in indira gandi govt he got along with him all d three chiefs of armed forces to turn d tide..but somehow the news was leaked n he was sent back to haryana as CM and someone else repalced him as defence minister..i would like to know if this sz true n if our members have got ny information regarding to this matter..
regards
singh

akdabas
January 14th, 2003, 07:18 AM
This is totally a new news for me but I would like to know the truth if any of our sr. JAT member could help us on that.

Cheers,

harvindermalik
January 29th, 2003, 09:44 AM
news to thik hai..Emergency ke dino ki bat hai....pr unhe wapas CM nahi banaya gya tha.. Nazarband kiya gya tha.. CM to 10 saal bad 1986-87 mai banaya gya tha rajiv ke time mai..us waqt wo rail minister the center mai

ugehlot
January 29th, 2003, 10:57 AM
Who is stopping the JATs to change or rather has anyone stopped them before.....we always have been progressive honest hardworking bunch of people and history has been a witness to it....why say...if Ch. Charan Singh would have remianed P.M. or for that matter Ch. Devi would have become the P.M etc.. we would have been different...they rather have shown what we can do or need to do better.....we believe in our own destiny....we have ample leaders today in our community which will show all Jats the right path.....I just wish we had some more.....

upender

lrburdak
February 5th, 2003, 07:35 AM
Looking to the present global conditions jats have to change otherwise it is going to be very diffiult for the community to survive. Keeping our traditional skills of agriculture we have to enter the new chalanging fields and have to abide by the rules and traditions of the new fields.we should speak truth but that should not harm others.
L.R.Burdak