PDA

View Full Version : jat sikh

ram
January 14th, 2003, 08:20 AM
Ranvir Ji-"OPERATION BLUE STAR" 1984 riots/ Indira Gandhi are the reasons for jat sikhs hate for India. Bhinderwale was a Indira gandhi / jail singh. buta singh man. He was introduced to the scene to weaken Akali leadership. He should / could have killed without entering Golden temple. Brahmin leadership failed us again. Remember Bhagat Singh and Udham sing were Jat sikhs too and they worked for india's freedom. My other Jat brothers need to look back at History. it was only Maharaja Ranjit singh (jat sikh) who defeated another proud class ( Pathan,afgahan). We lost all these Panipet battles to these Pathans. afganis till Ranjit sing resttor our pride.

sudheer166
January 14th, 2003, 06:02 PM
somewhere i have read that udham singh 's family hails from saharanpur in UP.And he was a dalit before coverting to sikihism.although this does not mitigate his heroic act.

rsdalal
January 14th, 2003, 07:12 PM
Hooda sahab,
To add one more to your list, 200 sikhs were the first force to be air lifted to SriNagar Airport in Kashmir after partition to Capture the Airport, which was the key, in defending Kashmir.
What exactly all this mean ?

Ram K Hooda (Jan 13, 2003 09:50 p.m.):
Ranvir Ji-"OPERATION BLUE STAR" 1984 riots/ Indira Gandhi are the reasons for jat sikhs hate for India. Bhinderwale was a Indira gandhi / jail singh. buta singh man. He was introduced to the scene to weaken Akali leadership. He should / could have killed without entering Golden temple. Brahmin leadership failed us again. Remember Bhagat Singh and Udham sing were Jat sikhs too and they worked for india's freedom. My other Jat brothers need to look back at History. it was only Maharaja Ranjit singh (jat sikh) who defeated another proud class ( Pathan,afgahan). We lost all these Panipet battles to these Pathans. afganis till Ranjit sing resttor our pride.

rsdalal
January 14th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Hooda sahab,
Most of the Hindu jats do not have any problem with the Sikh jats, but when they talk about Khalistan. Yeh batt hazam see na hoti.
They talk about greater Jatland including Muslim+Sikh+ Hindu Jats, but are these muslim jats not the same who fought with other jats in 1947, when they demanded for Pakistan, saying that they can not live together with Hindu's. What has been changed after 50 years.

ram
January 14th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Ranbir singh Ji- Once you are friend with these guy than they will admit that Sikhism is nothing but a better form of Hinduism. We have made bunch of Jat Sikh friends here in Texas over the years and believe me that Majority of them are against Muslims. These guys celebrate Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, Holi, Baishaki. Their caste system stronger than us. .They are coming back in the Mainstream slowely except few . Jagjit Singh Chauhan and Wassan Singh Jafferwal are already back in India and denounce Khalistan. In England these Jat Sikh are confronting Pakistani/ Kashmiri gangs. Also they have atmost respect for Haryanvi Jats and Ch. Chottu Ram.

rsdalal
January 14th, 2003, 10:47 PM
Hooda sahab,
I agree with you.

Ram K Hooda (Jan 14, 2003 10:42 a.m.):
Ranbir singh Ji- Once you are friend with these guy than they will admit that Sikhism is nothing but a better form of Hinduism. We have made bunch of Jat Sikh friends here in Texas over the years and believe me that Majority of them are against Muslims. These guys celebrate Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, Holi, Baishaki. Their caste system stronger than us. .They are coming back in the Mainstream slowely except few . Jagjit Singh Chauhan and Wassan Singh Jafferwal are already back in India and denounce Khalistan. In England these Jat Sikh are confronting Pakistani/ Kashmiri gangs. Also they have atmost respect for Haryanvi Jats and Ch. Chottu Ram.

akdabas
January 14th, 2003, 11:15 PM
Hooda Bhai,

I am also agree with you. Actually I have worked among sikh jats for around 9 years. I stayed in PathanKot for 1 year. I never found any problem. We never discussed about any other --stan except Hindustan.

More over I think the origin of Sikh JAT is also same.

We should not make our opinion based on few bad people who are there in all communities.

yvsgaawar
January 15th, 2003, 01:07 AM
I am happy to see people agreeing on a hot topic. If all will agree, what is going to happen to the politicians?-? Good Start Brothers.

virajmalik4973
January 15th, 2003, 02:22 AM
I have always found it much easier to connect to a Jat Sikh..they are totally like Jats in their mode of thinking.. eating and lifestyle.

The difference is only the religion..

ranjitjat
January 16th, 2003, 12:03 AM
HOODA BHAI.
HOODA & DOODA were real brother. One PANNA in SHANGHI IS DOODA PANNA.
Sikh are our brothers. I am living & working with them over 30 years.
I have many friends like SUCHASINGH DHAMI.
I have great respect for MAHARAJ CHARAN SINGH RADHASWAMI SATSANG BIAS. I AM ATTENDING HIS SATSANG IN UK AW WELL.
ONLY THE KHALISTANIS IS THE PROBLEM.
THINGS ARE NOT SAME SINCE 1984.

ram
January 16th, 2003, 01:21 AM
dudee ji- I agree things are not the same since 1984 but they are whole lot better than 10 years ago. We need those people. Our political leadership did them wrong. Punjab is a front line state and we cannot afford that state to be in turmoil beside these people(jat sikh) have a strong presence in western countries and we need their support in lobbying for India. We, as a Hindu Jat, has to engage them and try to bring them back to mainstream. They would rather associate with us than Punjabi Hindus although they have same language.

akdabas
January 16th, 2003, 05:54 AM
Hooda Bhai,

Bhot nek vichar hein aapke. Actually aap jese vichar hi hone chahiyen ek sudardh aur akhand bharat ka nirman karne mein.

Keep it up.

kuldeep
January 16th, 2003, 07:25 AM
Well, I'm doing my best in connecting with JAT Sikhs... thats why I married Jat Sikh girl. :) and you guys are right, they are very much like us in their culture and thinking. At the same time I hate Khalistanis. I'm sure things will be ok. No one can forget the heroes like Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Bhagat Singh, Udham Singh, Sqn Ldr Sekhon and others. In today's modern world, they have achieved a lot with their sheer hard work. In that regard, I think we can learn a lot from them.

As far as greater JATistan is concerned, I dont think thats possible and you all know why. The third JATS are no more connected to us. Infact, we are enemies because all those JATS live in Pakistan now.

ranjitjat
January 17th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Dear KULDEEP GOOD LUCK
We need lots of healing touch. Marriage is common in jat & jatt.
This is the best way to build bridges.
We made CH DARA SINGH PRESIDENT TO ALL INDIA JAT MAHASABHA IN THE HOPE THAT PUNJABI JATT WILL COME BACK TO JAT SABHA.
LIKE CH- CHHOTU RAM TIME.
BUT NOT a SINGLE JATT JOINED THE JAT SABHA. THIS IS NAGATIVE POINT. WE are willing to welcome them in the main stream.
CHEERS

ram
January 18th, 2003, 09:53 AM
kudos to you Dudee ji for carrying the torch for India. Wohi Hanuman wali bat hogi. Ladia Ram OR Ravan ki or Punch jalwai Hanuman ne. All the leaders are Brahmin and Bania but soldiers are Jat/Jatt. Before you question these Jatt loyalty question your Hindu barhmin leadership why there is No Hindu JAT Chief of Army of Staff. Why martial quam of GUJRATI(modi's sher) has no representation in Army. How many JATS ae there in top leadership of RSS/VHP/BJP. Think!!

ranjitjat
January 19th, 2003, 12:09 AM
HOODA BHAI-
JAT/JATT - ARMY KI LOYALITY KA ? SAWAL HI
NAHI HH. HAM TO PUBLIC KI BAT KAR RAHAY HAN
ABHI BAHUT- MISUNDERSTANDING- MISTRUST hh JAT/JATT mae
SYL ISSUE Is hotting up just now TODAY.
1984 rite- SAJJAN KUMAR CASE
JAT HANUMAN KA PART TO HAMASY SY KARTY HAN.
HAM APP KO RAM MANLAGY- HARYANA KO SYL KA PANI dilady
YOUR POINT IS GOOD BUT PLEASE DO NOT MIX UP THE ISSUES.
MM - BHARAMAN- BANIYO KI VAKALAT NAHI KAR RAHA HU.
mm YAH kah raha hu.
jatoo ky sath unfair treatment ho raha hh.
IF you want JUSTICE get united.
HOW CAN BE UNITE JAT/JATT
WHEN WE HINDU JAT NOT UNITE.
UNITY- CHARITY START FROM HOME.
WHAT EVER unjustice you talking is true in BANIYA- BHARAMIN INDIA.
MY VIEW IS GET UNITED HINDU JAT FRIST LIKE CH - CHHOTU RAM- CH CHARAN SINGH TIME. JATT & other farmer community will follow you.
AAPNY GHAR MAE UNITY HO- CH CHHOTURAM JASA STRONG LEADER HO JATT BHI SATH AYANGY.
WE all know the problems- I think this is way forward.
If you or any body have better formula please let us know

virajmalik4973
January 19th, 2003, 10:22 PM
Dhudee Saab,

I agree with you that all of us need to unite if we feel we are still exploited by others as a community...But I dont think thats the case any more..

Coming to other point raised by you regarding Jat leadership...I think we need to have a clear definition of the kind of leadership we need ....

Are we referring the political leaders and whole Jat community behind these figures...?

I think we need more thought and social leadership than the political leadership...

Even leaders like ch. Charan singh lost elections in the Jat heartland and never had the entire Jat community vote for them..

But the reason why Ch. Charan singh and Sir Chotu Ram have this status is becasue of their work not as leaders with entire community behind them..... but as thought leaders...I dont know how many of us have read their work and viewpoint about various socio/political issues..Its brilliant and thats what keeps their status as leaders..

Our community has progressed a lot financially...as well intellectually...I am not quite in the favour of entire community behind one leader politically....at this stage..thats not right...thats a sign and phenomenon of insecurity...Today we need divergent viepoints....

today we have Cabinet ministers, chief minister...people at high posts in all parties etc...We have got our fair share of respect socailly...there is no identity problems for Jats in the political canvas.

The need is of the leadership..which can set examples for next generation...do something meaningful for the current Jat generation...
Socially/Economically....

We need leaders among ourselves who can do something meaningful...set examples...guide the community in what's good and what's bad..

I feel this kind of leadership is fast emerging...I know of people who have given away their corporate positions after they achive financial freedom and gone back to their villages to do something meaningful for their people...

I also know of few social entrepreneur who are setting up coopertive societies...polytechnics and schools/colleges..

ranjitjat
January 24th, 2003, 11:19 PM
DAER Viraj
nice thought
Unity at all level & at any cost
We are only 3% of INDIA
We also need good working relation with other kisan- JATT-RAJPUT- YADAV-GUJAR- SAINI Etc
Jats are exploited IN Rajsthan & other states in India.
No jat CM IN RAJSSTHAN IN 57 YEARS.
We must have jat CM in RAJSTHAN NEXT TIME SOON.
Cheers

rsdalal
January 24th, 2003, 11:48 PM
Dudee ji
What is ratio of jats in Rajsthan in camparision to other casts...

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Jan 24, 2003 12:49 p.m.):
DAER Viraj
nice thought
We are only 3% of INDIA
We also need good working relation with other kisan- JATT-RAJPUT- YADAV-GUJAR- SAINI Etc
Cheers

ranjitjat
January 25th, 2003, 01:58 AM
Ranvir
over 10% double to Rajput
When we started unity talk
Kamala Baniwal was appointed Deputy CM
Rajsthan
CM NEXT TIME
LONG LIVE JATS UNITY

rsdalal
January 25th, 2003, 02:17 AM
And I beleive CM's there, Sekhawat and Gehlot etc are Rajputs.

sanjayrathee
January 25th, 2003, 09:54 AM
No Ashok Gahlot is Jat & Sekhawat is Ratjput .

Ranvir Singh Dalal (Jan 24, 2003 03:47 p.m.):
And I beleive CM's there, Sekhawat and Gehlot etc are Rajputs.

kantalamba
January 25th, 2003, 01:05 PM
Ashok Gahlot is Harijan & Sekhawat is Rajput
that is Mrs Kamla Beniwal is made DY. C. M.
Regards

-------------------------------------------
[quote]Sanjay Rathee (Jan 24, 2003 11:24 p.m.):

abhishek
January 25th, 2003, 02:30 PM
If we are talking about Jat CM in Rajasthan then in last election Congress portrayed three jat leaders Seesram Ola , Kr. Natwar Singh and Nathuram Mirdha as prospective CM and garnered support from jats and as per pollsters total jat votes in favour of Congress prooved instrumental in its winning last election.But it made Ashok Gehlot(Non-Jat) as CM. So may be in next elections there we may have Jat CM provided jats there play their cards well as they did in the case of OBC reservation

ranjitjat
January 25th, 2003, 04:01 PM
ABHISHEK
Very nice thought
You got my point & message
I hope all other will understand soon.

Cheers

parul
January 25th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Shekhawat is a Rajput from Khachirawas(Sikar) and Gehlot is a Saini(mali) from Jodhpur.
For a JAt to become CM of Rajasthan, Congress has to come to power, which i think would be tough.
parul

Chander kanta Lamba (Jan 25, 2003 02:35 a.m.):
Ashok Gahlot is Harijan & Sekhawat is Rajput
that is Mrs Kamla Beniwal is made DY. C. M.
Regards

-------------------------------------------
[quote]Sanjay Rathee (Jan 24, 2003 11:24 p.m.):

ranjitjat
January 25th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Parul - very nice
I left it for you knowly
Shekhawat is now vice-president of India- A RAJPUT.
Jats have chance both ways
If they stay unite
BJP also has chance if Raja virjender singh & vasundhara raje work together. She is also married in ROYAL JAT FAMILY OF DHULPUR

vikramsingh24
January 26th, 2003, 02:30 PM
17%.

Ranvir Singh Dalal (Jan 24, 2003 01:18 p.m.):
Dudee ji
What is ratio of jats in Rajsthan in camparision to other casts...

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Jan 24, 2003 12:49 p.m.):
DAER Viraj
nice thought
We are only 3% of INDIA
Cheers

vikramsingh24
January 26th, 2003, 02:50 PM
Appointing Kamla Beniwal at this stage is really very strategic. Becasue of dissatisfaction among Jats, this step was necessary to get votes from Jats in the coming elections. But this would probably wont help as Gehlot has really harrassed the community in the state.
Most likely COngress is going to loose, which would lead to an interpretation that appointing a jat leader did not help; This is just intended to communicate to center which is quite admant on appointing a jat leader.

At this stage Ms. Beniwal should not have accepted this position. All the deeds of Mr. Gehlot would have a direct impact on her scope in next election as well on any Jats leader's scope for CM. Like Abishek mentioned in his reply about the previous election, a JAT leader was almost sure to be a CM but eventually it turned out to be Gehlot who barely stood any chance. This time, exactly the same strategy is being pursued.

Shekhawat, was much better than Gehlot; he is a very strategic minded politician and he always tried to keep jats happy. That is why he managed to be CM for such a long time. He gave some of the top portfolios to Jat leaders in his cabinet.

I think BJP would offer much more scope for jats, if it wins. In congress, jat leader can not be united in Rajasthan, which is a major impediment for jat community to have a jat CM.

Vikram

virajmalik4973
January 28th, 2003, 01:13 AM
Dudee Ji...
Congress Ala kamaan ne aapki baat sun li.

Now we have Jat minister's from all the parties...

Center: lokDal(A), BJP
Haryana: INLD(C)
UP: Lokdal (A)
Rajasthan: Congress

Thats quite a achievement...

vikramsingh24
January 28th, 2003, 01:30 PM
In Rajasthan, this does not seem to last long. It has happened many time, putting a jat leader when elections are close. For the moment it is just an illusion and most likely will end very soon. Do you think Kamla Beniwal is senior enough to be CM in congress govt? I guess not, lets wait for results. Senior most are interested in proving loyal to party than to community!!!!
Alhthough, there has always been plenty of JAT ministers in any Rajasthan govt, but very few of them has proven to be loyal to community. As a matter of fact, many of them were just dummies for community, they did not have any power.
Vikram

vijay
December 29th, 2005, 12:29 PM
somewhere i have read that udham singh 's family hails from saharanpur in UP.And he was a dalit before coverting to sikihism.although this does not mitigate his heroic act.

Udham Singh was a kamboj not Jatt Sikh

anildabas1701
December 29th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Hooda Sir If You Feel That Its Better Form Of Hinduism Than There Is No Problem Get Converted To Sikh, Phir Bhi Rahenge To Aap Jat Hi