PDA

View Full Version : India's loss against australia

guliya
February 16th, 2003, 06:52 AM
Dear All,

All must be dissappointed against the way India lost to Australia in the cricket world cup match. At least a decent fight was expected. All our batsman struggle so badly against pace bowlers and bouncy pitches. If this was the practice which they did for world cup I think they will not be able to reach the second round. what do u guys reckon of the match coming up against pakistan, which would have better bowling line up!!!!

Rohit Guliya

raj2rif
February 17th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Purely on the current showing, they might loose to Zimbabve.
I think, Ganguly give rest to himself and let some one else lead the side for a match or two. I suggest following to be done.
Shewag and Sachin to open.
Dinesh Mongia,
Rahul Dravid
Yuvraj Singh
Sanjay Bangar
Saurav Ganguly/Parthiv Patel
Anil Kumble/Harbhajan Singh
Srinath
Zaheer Khan
Ashish Nehra/Ajit Agarkar

Md. Kaif also needs to be dropped for a few games.
Ganguly should also try using Shewag and Yuvraj as bowlers in some situations to add variety. Kaif should be the 12th man though because of his good fielding.

uday
February 17th, 2003, 02:00 PM
sehtooth ki kamchi ke satth in sabki khaal taarni chayee....

Do char lagte hi world cup ke 'Mohri' bandhe INDIA LE AAYENGE....Otherwise to Ads. main hi paisa banayege....

sunju11
February 18th, 2003, 03:24 AM
What else do you expect from the best batting line up in world (potraited by media and companies sponsoring them). They should bear all cost if they lose else paid full amount. They are more concentrated on sponsorship rather than game. Just compare their fight with ICC on sponsorship and to that playing on ground.
I had met them here in NZ and was really disappointed on seeing their attitude towards game and fans. They didn't have courtesy to smile on children waiting for hours for their autograph. You can easily catch them enjoying and gambling after their lost.
We should now open our eyes and show our interest in other games that is less time consuming. Otherwise, nothing will change, as they know how mad we are about cricket. They only need one win against Zimbabwe, England and Pakistan. Next day media will be praising about them and fans jubilant about the win.
Wake up guys. Don’t expect anything, we don’t deserve to win with this team and this attitude.