PDA

View Full Version : DUAL STANDARD

jataljaat
February 22nd, 2003, 09:15 AM
I was just thinking of d situation which suddenly emerged from around d corners for d attack on iraq..america palys d double game..
they didnt took d terrorism seriously unless it hit their own country on sep 11..
they raised d man called osama bin laden against russia in afghanistan..
the americans want their monopoly in everything they do..they think they r perfect..
umnot favouring iraq either..saddam is a dangerous person too.but y do people shout bout nothing..i think its d way humans r made..
I AM RIGHT..GOES ALL D WAY UPTO D GRAVE..
cheers
singh

rsdalal
February 23rd, 2003, 10:28 AM
Kamal Bhai Kafee dino baad aya jatland pe. Sub theek that te se na.
Kamal Double standard kya hai, this just a matter of interpretation. US is just taking care of its interest, everybody does(If somebody say they are not doing the same, they are doing wrong to their people) Lots of people say that India does this and does that, lots of great stuff like, they restricted themselves of not doing any reasearch in nuclear technology after 1974 tests. These are just crap, I would say our politicians did not have any will and this is good way of hiding this. Everybody is suppose to think of its intersts and I do not see anything wrong in this.

Kamal Singh (Feb 21, 2003 10:45 p.m.):
I was just thinking of d situation which suddenly emerged from around d corners for d attack on iraq..america palys d double game..
they didnt took d terrorism seriously unless it hit their own country on sep 11..
they raised d man called osama bin laden against russia in afghanistan..
the americans want their monopoly in everything they do..they think they r perfect..
umnot favouring iraq either..saddam is a dangerous person too.but y do people shout bout nothing..i think its d way humans r made..
I AM RIGHT..GOES ALL D WAY UPTO D GRAVE..
cheers
singh

jataljaat
February 24th, 2003, 09:22 AM
ranvir bhai ram ram
aap sunao kya haal hain..college band the isliye kayi dino baad time lagya kuch karan ka..
yes i do support ur views..but cant say nyhting bout ur politicians..tatz y v r known as SOFT STATE..
cheers
singh