PDA

View Full Version : - 2

ishwarlamba
March 3rd, 2003, 08:20 AM
Do not serve Pappu, serve your community

To get moksha (mukti, salvation), one needs following three:
* Gyan (wisdom, pure knowledge)
* Karm (nishkam karma, pure action)
* Uppasna ( attachment with god, meditation)

In old times life was used to be about 100 years and was divided in following four parts (Ashrams):
* Bramchari (Student life) 25 years
* Grastha (family life) 25 years
* Vanprastha (social work) 25 years
* Sanyas (Meditation) 25 years

Now average life is about 70 to 80 years life.
Most of the people have only three life parts:
* Bramchari (Student life) 25 years
* Grastha (active family life) 25 years
* Retired Life (25 years)

I will cover retired life in following three aspects:
* Where are u know
* Where u should be
* How to go there
In my last article I covered, where are u know, here i will cover Where u should be and how to go there.
Where u should be: Ishwar Lamba' daughter is married and son started working as software engineer. Ishwar goes back to India, trained by a charity trust (NGO) run by Dudee Sahib.
He starts working with Master Ji (father of Dr (Mrs) Sudesh Chikarra) in village Juan Mara in Sonipat district.
Master ji retired teacher and he need a helping hand. Juan has got a govt high school. Both these people are implimenting following schemes:
* all school student's home work is checked for two hours based on text books. In this project all retired resources are motivated successfully.
* All college students are monitered regularly for attending classes and auditing the money spent.
* Successful people from other villages and cities come and motivate the village students
* For the home work project, both these social workers are interfacing with local school teachers and the village panchayat. They do not take interest in the village petty politics.
* Other villages people are inviting them to their villages to initiate the similar project in their villages

10,000 such social workers are working for the community.

How to go there: We have more than 1000 jat members on JatLand. Keep on referering names of prospective social workers to Dudee sahib.
We need following type of people:
* Retired person
* Working person ready to spend 1 to 2 hours daily for social work
* working person ready to spend half a day in a week for social work

If each member of JatLand, recommends members, Dudee Sahib will be required to leave London, shift to Bhiwani to train these social workers and hence will be booked for next five years.

Please email your list of people to Dudee Sahib, he is just waiting.

ompati
March 4th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Respected Lamba Ji,

Very good initiative. I will send an email to Dudee Ji.

Regards.

Ompati

lrburdak
March 4th, 2003, 11:36 AM
Respected Lamba ji,
This is a good scheme. Has Dudee ji agreed ?
This will give good results and useful for the society. We are lacking in the field of N.G.O.
regards

ranjitjat
March 5th, 2003, 06:57 AM
Dear- IShwar ji- Laxmanji
Ompati ji- RamRAM
Thank you for your views
JAB - RAM - LAXMAN- ISHWAR & OM
order karagy to Dharmpal ko to PANCHAYAT KA
HUKAM- MANANA HI HOGA.
JAIHIND
CARRY ON GOOD WORK
GOD BLESS YOU ALL