PDA

View Full Version : JAT HONOUR FOR SALE; 15 DAYS TO SAVE IT

chashokverma
March 4th, 2003, 09:38 AM
Raja Mahendra Pratap Verma is well known shining personality in the Jat History. The British Government had taken the Jagir of Raja and given to one of his family member. The Palace of Rajah Mehendra Pratap Verma has always been considered as the symbol of Jat Honour as it reminds us about the great Jat hero. The descendents of Rajas family due to financial compulsion has been forced to sell the Palace. The deal has been finalized and one of the Brahmin family of Mathura has agreed to purchase the Palace built in 9 Beegha for 20 Lakh Rs. The price of the symbol of great Jat Hero is only Rs 20 Lakh and is being purchased by a Brahmin.

After lot of persuasion the present owner of the Palace has agreed to postpone the deal by 15 Days. Jats have these 15 Days to save the symbol of Rajah Mahendra Pratap Verma; a great Jat hero.

I request Jat community to come forward to save their honour. I propose that the Jats making financial contribution could buy the palace forming a trust and a top class school affiliated to CBSE or any other reputed institution could be opened there at a later stage to provide modern education to our kids. Presently the palace is the residence of District Magistrate of newly formed Hathras district.

As a proposing member, I announce to contribute Rs 50000 (though small but being a honest army officer it’s a big money for me) for the cause.

May I request people to come forward?

contact mob; 9839016607 or

e mail; chashokverma@hotmail.com

chashokverma
March 4th, 2003, 10:12 PM
There has been an encouraging response to this post. The brief on the progress made is

The owner of the Palace is emotional about the issue. His problem is that a serving minister in Mayavati Government has brokered the deal and he has lot of pressure on him. In fact the registry of the property was to take place today. But somehow persuasion worked and he has taken 15 days from the purchaser on some excuse.

Unfortunately, I came to know about the whole issue yesterday when the local MLA told me about it.

The Palace has 12 rooms with 9 Beeghas of land on Mursan-Hathras road and presently is the residence of the District Magistrate of newly formed district Hathras. The lease of the property to the district administration has already finished.

I am constantly in touch with the owner who is under lots of pressure.

I am reaching Delhi on 5 Mar and shall be available on mob 9839016607.

As the time is less, I am trying to reach out to the social organizations who can manage this property. Any social organization working for the Jats is welcome to contact.

We don’t want any politics in it. Repeat NO POLITICS PLEASE.

The issue is to save the honor as well as to serve the social cause. Owner may be coming to Delhi after 6 Mar. I am not disclosing his identity to avoid any further embarrassment to him.

amitdahiya
March 5th, 2003, 12:23 AM
Bhai Ashok,
I have a few people for you to meet. But they can only be met after the 9th. We are all working on the permanent memorial to the kargil martyrs at ShukraTal on the Ganges 20 kms from Muzaffarnagar.We can discuss this also with certain powerful memebers of the clan on that occasion. Please let me know if you can make it, in the meanwhile lets speak on 9891222992. I shall also try and spoeak with you. Is this number also valid in Lucknow?
Permission to publish wendell in Hindi has come and we should also review progress on that. The ride for Pride has been postponed because the haryanvi jats were expecting 150 horses from the Haryana Government and have been very badly let down at the last moment. Punjabi and Rajasthani columns are ready to roll but now the dates have to be revised till we can arrange mounts for the Haryana jats any thoughts/ideas/ suggestions/anybody?
Regards
Amit

ravichaudhary
March 5th, 2003, 01:32 AM
[quote]Ch Ashok Verma (Mar 03, 2003 11:24 p.m.):
Raja Mahendra Pratap Verma is well known shining personality in the Jat History.
Needless to mention, I will support , this

Ashok’s idea of a school in the building is a good one. A couple of thoughts strike me, and I put them forward for consideration.

Is the objective – a memorial, bricks and mortar, or something more long lasting ?

Raja Mahendra Pratap, was a great reformer, and a great educator, and I suspect one of his wishes would be too educate the Rural Jats, and other rural citizens, who are being marginalized out of their dignity, and a standard of living .

That requires education, from the pre primary level. Dudhee sahib has started a small initiative, which I also support. How do we fit this initiative with that.

We need resources, not just to buy a building, but as part of a broader plan, with a definite objective.

I have , and others also have probably been receiving requests from , the “ world Jat Aryan Foundation,

URL http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jatjyoti/

World Jat Aryan Foundation
174, Ramkrishna Vihar, 29, I.P.Extension, Delhi - 110 092.India
E-mail : jatjyoti@hotmail.com
Professor Jagdish Kumar Gehlawat is its Founder President .
Tel011- 22503766

They are holding a world conference on March 14-15.

One of their objectives is construction of a Jat Bhavan in Delhi

Their material also had Raja Mahendra Pratap’s Photograph on it

They could be another source for funds, and for organizational help.

Ravi

chashokverma
March 5th, 2003, 10:11 AM
Akhil Bhrtiya Jat Mahasabha (Prdhan Dara Singh; the great wrestler) has shown willingness to work as Nodal agency to take on the responsibility of first aquiring the property and then to construct a school and a museum for all Jat Heros including Gokula and Raja Daya Ram of Hathras.

we are trying to mobalise the public opinion in the area to collect some funds (20 lakhs) to meet the requirement first to aquire the Palace.

Jats are requested to give thier offers for contribution so that according commitments could be made.

In case any social organisation wishes to take on the complete responsbility he may offer his services. The contact no will be given to them.

chashokverma
March 14th, 2003, 08:09 AM
thanks for interest shown by some sincere Jats. I am sorry for delay in giving feedback on the issue. Actually I was away
on some official work and was not in touch with the net.

I have the pictures of the place and shall be posting it tomorrow. It is a
huge kothi more then 100 yrs old, constructed in colonial style. It is well
maintained and is presently the residence of District Magistrate Hathras.
The Kothi is located 2-3 KMs away from the Mursan town on Mursan-Hathras
road.

The place will be around 30 kms away from the proposed Delhi-Greater
Noida- Agra Expressway. The expressway is being contsructed by the JP
Industries and shall be completed in 3-4 yrs time. On experess way it will on 2 hrs driving time from Delhi.

I met Mr Pradumun, the present owner of the Kothi and tried to persuade him
for not sell it but he has his own compulsions. He and his wife both wants
to sell it to any organisation committed for social cause or else to a Jat.

I am giving you his contact Nos Mob. his mob no is 9412085185. Mr Pradumin is out till 18 of this month to Vashno Devi and may not be on his mob.

Mr Pradumun is not willing to go down to less then 20 Lakhs but I feel it
could be still negotiated. The rent value is 7-8000 Rs PM being paid by
District Magistrate.

I am willing to offer any service for social cause. My sincere intentions
are to some how save the property in the hands of Jats.

I had some bitter experiences also. But I don't want to reveal them here as
that is not my immediate concern. I will only caution that present Jat
Politicians have their own narrow counter productive and money making or
personal interests. Actually none of them deserve to be given a single
community vote.

I hope publication of contact no and pictures of the property will bring in
some credibility in the whole issue. Only one week is left to save this
historically important property. I requested Mr Pradumun for some more time
but he was not willing as he has already given commitments to a powerful
Brahmin Politician.

I only hope something could be done????