PDA

View Full Version : New site for Jats online!!!

sanjaychhikara
March 4th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Dear members,

Recently while searching on the internet about our history I found this new site about our community;

http://www.jatsclub.com/

Just have a look at this site, their are some new things on it.

With regards

lrburdak
March 4th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Dear Sanjay
Good search. Thanks for valuable search.

ndahiya
March 4th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Hi

I would like to think it is a duplication of effort. But they possibly they think they can do a better job of it than Jatland.com. To that extent, one has no issues with it.

Regards
Nitin

sanjaychhikara
March 4th, 2003, 06:02 PM
Nitin Dahiya (Mar 04, 2003 07:28 a.m.):
Hi

I would like to think it is a duplication of effort. But they possibly they think they can do a better job of it than Jatland.com. To that extent, one has no issues with it.

Regards
Nitin

I came to the same conclusion after having an better look on it so u are right on that Nitin.

rajiv7
March 4th, 2003, 06:29 PM
hmmmm some competition for Jatland!

From now on you better be on your toes Nitin! :)

Rajiv Lather

birbal
March 4th, 2003, 07:56 PM
I looked at the site, and I would not call it a competition for this site. The two sites are different. The good thing about this site is that it provides a platform for interaction among members around the world, and it allows members to contribute to the community in a variety of ways.

The other site is also of value to the community but it is more like a commercial site run by an individual/company.

Birbal Singh

rajendersingh
March 4th, 2003, 08:39 PM
dear all , i am not aware of the brain behind it ,but as sanjay and nitin said its a duplicacy,but i feel it is even more than that.

there is one organisation of jats with the name of sir chhotu ram at gurgaon. i am the member of that organisation and yearly a directory of its member is published. and as i glanced through this site i amazingly found the site full of gurgaon pple . it has my name also with a wrong add as ditto as in that directory.

then the search started and as expected it turned out that all names from that directory have been dutyfully included in this site as members without their consent including me.

it is realy a matter of great happiness if we have got a man or team working for the jats with such great dedication, but as it is most likly that is a case with some different motives then it requires a befitting reply. kindly think about it.

jaatni
March 5th, 2003, 12:43 AM
competition.......
hmm.......
JATLAND ZINDABAAD!!!

ravichaudhary
March 5th, 2003, 02:26 AM
With a population of 50 million Jats, all highly individualistic, there will always be people wishing to start, continue their own initiatives. That is the Jat nature- independence

Thus Jatclub is but one of such initiatives.

There are many initiatives which are not on the net.

Members are familiar with my Jat history group, which I have created, as an interface with the Non Jat world.

Its prime purpose is to project a positive view of the Jats, their history and culture in the world for the benefit of Jats and non Jats, sine we Jats cannot live isolated from the Non Jats.

A lot of material about Jats is very negative and erroneous, and must be corrected. I know Nitin is working as fast as he can on this site.

Another initiative is one started by Professor J K Gehlawat, the World jat Aryan foundation, see URL
URL http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jatjyoti/

World Jat Aryan Foundation
174, Ramkrishna Vihar, 29, I.P.Extension, Delhi - 110 092.India
E-mail : jatjyoti@hotmail.com
Professor Jagdish Kumar Gehlawat is its Founder President .
Tel 011- 22503766

They have very laudable objectives, education, and the construction of a Jat Bhavan. They have Sahib Singh Verma as President, and are holding a World Conference in Delhi on March 14- 15.

Dr Gehlawat has put in a lot of work and effort so far, and I wish him all success., and If I can help him I will.

These initiatives are not competition, and should not be seen as competition,

The all have the same , or similar objectives, with individual flavours-. some will be commercial and some community based –social.

People will gravitate towards what their interests are.
One purpose should be to Increase AWARENESS

My humble suggestion is that we must support all individual efforts, and worthwhile causes. There is enough room.

Ravi

sudesh
March 5th, 2003, 03:18 AM
Ravi you are absolutely right .The other site should not be taken as competition.More over the purpose and nature of both the sites is quite different.
Ravi Chaudhary (Mar 04, 2003 03:56 p.m.):
With a population of 50 million Jats, all highly individualistic, there will always be people wishing to start, continue their own initiatives. That is the Jat nature- independence

Thus Jatclub is but one of such initiatives.

There are many initiatives which are not on the net.

Members are familiar with my Jat history group, which I have created, as an interface with the Non Jat world.

Its prime purpose is to project a positive view of the Jats, their history and culture in the world for the benefit of Jats and non Jats, sine we Jats cannot live isolated from the Non Jats.

A lot of material about Jats is very negative and erroneous, and must be corrected. I know Nitin is working as fast as he can on this site.

Another initiative is one started by Professor J K Gehlawat, the World jat Aryan foundation, see URL
URL http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jatjyoti/

World Jat Aryan Foundation
174, Ramkrishna Vihar, 29, I.P.Extension, Delhi - 110 092.India
E-mail : jatjyoti@hotmail.com
Professor Jagdish Kumar Gehlawat is its Founder President .
Tel 011- 22503766

They have very laudable objectives, education, and the construction of a Jat Bhavan. They have Sahib Singh Verma as President, and are holding a World Conference in Delhi on March 14- 15.

Dr Gehlawat has put in a lot of work and effort so far, and I wish him all success., and If I can help him I will.

These initiatives are not competition, and should not be seen as competition,

The all have the same , or similar objectives, with individual flavours-. some will be commercial and some community based –social.

People will gravitate towards what their interests are.
One purpose should be to Increase AWARENESS

My humble suggestion is that we must support all individual efforts, and worthwhile causes. There is enough room.

Ravi

lrburdak
March 5th, 2003, 07:36 AM
A look at various features of jatsclub.com indicates that it has no competition with jatland rather it is supplementing. jatsclub.com has provided links to jatland also. It has provided links to two other jat websites-www.jatnagri.com and www.**********
There seems no substitute of jatland.

uday
March 5th, 2003, 10:33 AM
agreed !!!!
Dr. Birbal Singh (Mar 04, 2003 09:26 a.m.):
I looked at the site, and I would not call it a competition for this site. The two sites are different. The good thing about this site is that it provides a platform for interaction among members around the world, and it allows members to contribute to the community in a variety of ways.

The other site is also of value to the community but it is more like a commercial site run by an individual/company.

Birbal Singh

rameshlakra
March 6th, 2003, 02:06 PM
hi all
i have gone through jatsclub , both have two diiferent purpose . secondly & importantly the jatland offers a close interaction of members whereas on the other hand the former has a data bank & provide specific solutions to the specific problems. any way original remains a original & nitin need not unneccesary worry. nothing can beat jatland and it remains the first love of every memeber here.

vinay
April 25th, 2003, 05:15 AM
I have gone through that site. I do not think we can share our views there. For me that is just a database of members.

It looks that the people who are responsible for that site, are business peoples.

Anyway, everybody is free to make their opinion.

Cheers.

Vinay Chaudhary

rkumar
April 25th, 2003, 08:31 AM
I visited the site and hardly find it useful for anything. There is no place one can post his/her views on the site...no exchange of views among members...contents highly outdated..(look at list of Jat politicians 1990....13 yrs old information...)..Ch Devilal finds mention among successful Jat leaders and Ch Charan Singh's name conveniently missed....

If you ask me, I am disgusted with the site...To me this site is nothing more than projecting Shindhu family as the sponsors of the site as of now...The site has to go a very very long way before it can be of any worthwhile use....

Rajendra