PDA

View Full Version : Member Updates

naina_redhu
October 22nd, 2004, 11:07 AM
Hello everyone,

I have been a very passive member of JatLand for the most part. First off congratulations for the better interface - vBulletin is very user friendly. I really respect the feeling of community on JatLand!

I am an Innovation Consultant by profession and belong to Bahadurgarh. I am currently in Abohar, Punjab for a week and will be heading back to Mumbai after that.

It would be great to connect with people on JatLand!
(Also, to the moderator, do you want to redesign the JatLand Logo? I would love to help reshape it to something that is more representative of the community - beside, I am sure we have some graphic designers who are also members of JatLand who would like to contribute.)

Sabko RamRam!

Best Regards,
Naina Redhu
--
Innovation Consultant
InnovationNetwork, ASIA
asideconsulting.blogspot.com

ndahiya
October 23rd, 2004, 02:29 AM
>>> Also, to the moderator, do you want to redesign the JatLand Logo? I would love to help reshape it to something that is more representative of the community - <<<

YES. :)

abhimanyu
October 23rd, 2004, 02:48 AM
Dahiya Saa'b ke baath aajkal reply pe bada jor de rakha see...yo lehman ko khabar deni padegi... :p

just kidding..have a great weekend !!

devdahiya
December 25th, 2004, 09:44 PM
hi folks,
I am devender at Mumbai . anything i can do for any of you , will be my pleasure.wishing u all a better future andprosperity but i am really not happy about our people's condition.we ought to do a lot for our people,if at all we harbour a dream of being a dignified and progressive community then sacrifices have to be made by all enlightened ppl. I know that our ppl are stuborns and averse to changes but what they need right now is guidance,sympathy,love and moral support and if we so called ppl dont make that sacrifice soon then our future is bleak to say the least.our folks are the true nationalists,guilible,honest,emmotional and hardworking and there contribution in nation building and in its defence had been more then significant always but they are not as happy and prosperous viz-a-viz there contribution.They seem foxed by the sudden modrenization spells and hightech manifestations as they are slow to adapt and hence find themselves a little laid back.task is daunting and magnitude mammoth but history is full of such community overhauling. I solicite your views on the subject please. you can contact me at : dewdahiya@rediffmail.com