PDA

View Full Version : PLease Help me..

JATJAT
October 30th, 2004, 05:09 PM
<<Inappropriate Content. Removed by Mod. The user has been banned.>>>

danarambeerda
October 30th, 2004, 06:05 PM
It Doesn't Seem To Me A True Story, I Don't Think Such Bs Happen In Our Samaj....

raj2rif
October 30th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Dear Friend,

First of all you need to identify yourself that is the least we expect from our members.

Now your problem. Since the girl have got married to some one else, obviously, probably she never loved you. Look around yourself and find out as to what must have distracted her from you. Just forget about her and don't even reply to her threats. After some time she will get tired of it herself. Whether she is telling lies or truth to her husband is none of our business. That problem two of them have to solve. You must be very happy, that all this happened before your marriage. Suppose it had happened after your marriage. So, look at the positive side of it. Get over past your relationship thinking as if it was never there. Concentrate on your job and keep yourself busy. I am pretty sure Time is a big healer.

Good luck to you.

ramksehrawat
October 30th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Total figmentation of imagination. Not a shred of truth. No Jat, howsoever modern he/she may be will allow their daughter to have a live-in-relationship as has been claim in the story. Second, no jat knowing fully well about such shady past of a girl would marry her. To me this gentleman himself does not seem to be a jat as he is not aware even the abc of jat culture.

rsdalal
October 30th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Ye we make out that from your two page long crap...

as i am not a normal delhi guy who will do undefined